Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis

2 posters

Go down

Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis Empty Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis

Charles White Thursday 23 Feb 2017 1:06 pm

Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis Dmvidpics-2017-02-23-at-10-59-10
Overjoyed woman rips a face veil before burning it (Pictures: SDF)

An emotional video shows overjoyed women burning their veils as their village is liberated from Islamic State control.

The clip has emerged of Iraqi villagers celebrating in the street, relieved to finally be free from the hands of the terrorist group.

Daesh enforce strict clothing rules for women and ban smoking but in the video the women are seen burning the veils and lighting cigarettes.

‘Nothing is worse than Daesh’ one of the women shouts, using the Arabic term for the group. Adding: ‘They are dogs.’

Joyfully removing the niqab, or face veil, she burns and stamps on the black cloth and is seen smiling and cheering.

The video also includes footage of women smoking for the first time since their village because part of the territory of the Islamic State.

As the women use lighters to burn the veils one of them is seen stamping on it as others smile.

Currently coalition forces are battling to liberate Iraq’s second city, Mosul, from the hands of the terrorist organisation.

Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis Ad_236090529
Refugees fleeing homes just liberated from Daesh celebrate (Pictures: REUTERS/Zohra Bensemra)

The recapturing of the airport in the Western half of the city was achieved on Thursday after four hours of fighting. The Eastern part of Mosul was freed last month.

Before the fight for the airport was launched Brigadier General Abbas al-Juburi of the Rapid Response force told AFP: ‘We will reach it today God willing.’

Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis Ad_236078506
Members of the federal police pose with the Islamic State’s flag along a street near Mosul (Pictures: REUTERS/Zohra Bensemra)

Mosul is expected to be defended by thousands of terrorists with more than 600,000 civilians still trapped in the city.

The video showing the burning of veils was released by Rudaw, a news organisation from the Kurdish region of Iraq who are leading the fight against so-called Islamic State.

Last summer liberated women in the Aleppo area of Manbij in Syria also burned their face coverings calling them ‘damn stupid inventions’.

Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis Dmvidpics-2017-02-23-at-10-59-57
Women were banned from smoking while under the control of Isis (Picture: SDF)

At the time billboards in the streets of the city revealed the extent to which the so-called Isis enforced women’s dress.

Women were banned from wearing anything decorative or tight fitting or any colour other than black.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/23/women-burn-their-face-veils-in-joy-as-their-village-is-freed-from-isis-6467547/

Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis Empty Re: Women burn their face veils in joy as their village is freed from Isis

Post by CarniLvr79 Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Praise GOD!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum