Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil

Go down

Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil Empty Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:53 am

Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil

Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil 5616125_640

Tanks and reservoirs of oil - the image of Reuters Arabian Ay

Direct: A member of the Parliamentary Commission on oil in Iraq, said that there are plans for exploratory more than 300 billion barrels of oil, added to Iraq's reserves, after making sure expectations cursor so it is, according to the Iraqi News Agency "conscious."

He said Mehdi al-Hafez, the number of wells that Iraq's oil reserves rose to 135 barrels of oil, after the recent discovery of oil wells, noting that there are hundreds of wells are still covered, according to the "conscious" 

The Iraqi oil minister, announced on February 19 th, on the high volume of Iraqi oil reserves to 153 billion barrels .

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil Empty Re: Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:54 am

Oil announces discovery of huge reserves in the area of exploration tenth

Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil 12602

Economy News / Baghdad ...

The Oil Ministry announced, Wednesday, for a tremendous discovery of crude oil in the exploration area of ten, indicating that the area was one of the fields that have contributed to add the amount to 10 billion barrels of oil reserves.

The general director Karim Hattab explorations oil company said in a statement "the economy News" received a copy of "The tests carried out by a consortium of Russian Lukoil and Inpex of Japan has resulted in a huge stockpile of the discovery of oil in the reservoir Musharraf, and get a flow rate of oil more than 1,000 cubic meters per day, which confirms previous geological studies. "

He Hattab "The oil reserves of the patch is a new addition to Iraq's oil reserves," noting that "this area was one of the fields that have contributed to add the amount to 10 billion barrels of oil reserves."

Hattab said that "the development of this area for this year include the drilling and testing of exploratory well Laredo 2 plan." 

The consortium "Russian Lukoil and Inpex of Japan" had won the development of the patch exploratory "X" in the province of Basra.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6775

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil Empty Re: Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:56 am

[size=32] [/size]of Iraq announces the discovery of "huge" oil stocks

Agency: Iraq plans to discover 300 billion barrels of oil 1420761525aaaaaan

Twilight News / oil exploration company announced on Wednesday for the first test of the success of the exploratory wells (Laredo 1) in southern Iraq.

The general director of the OEC Engineer Karim Hattab said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, the tests are carried out by a consortium of "Russian Lukoil and Inpex of Japan" has resulted in a huge stockpile of the discovery of oil in the reservoir, "Musharraf" and get the flow of oil over (rate 1000) cubic meters per day, which confirms previous geological studies.

He added that the development of this area for this year include the drilling and testing of the well exploration plan (Laredo 2).

He said Director General of the oil exploration company said oil reserves to patch represents a new addition to Iraq's oil reserves, indicating that this area was one of the fields that have contributed to the added amount of 10 billion barrels to oil reserves.

The consortium "Russian Lukoil and Inpex of Japan" had won the development of the patch exploratory "X" in the province of Basra

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum