Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dr. WC.... About to Become Homeless???

3 posters

Go down

Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? Empty Dr. WC.... About to Become Homeless???

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:18 am

From CowboyDownUnder:

I love being on the road. It puts me in touch with humanity. It brings me hope and it send me into the deepest desire to change what's wrong with this world. So today I waited in front of a walmart to catch my bus for San Diego where I have in-visioned my self exchanging because well I am a softy and I trust the 7 year old kid over all the gurus on the planet. I had a few bills in my pocket because an Angel who has been sitting on the stoop next to me here on D.C. decided they had a few bills they wanted part with. I got on the bus and set back to In-Joy the ride. The bus was passing though a very remote area and at a bus stop in the middle of nowhere there was awaiting a guy to catch the bus, torn and tattered his cloths were. My first thought was what's he doing way out here. As soon as the door open I felt it about the same time I smelt it, urine, vomit, despair, hopelessness and well I have to say it, shit, pure unfiltered HU-man shit. It was a very small bus and when he decided he wanted to sit in the seat next to me I had two thoughts. My first thought was 'what the F is wrong with this world' my second 'don't throw up it will make him feel bad.' I cried so deep inside myself I will never forget that emptiness feeling I had. Here I am on my way to being a gazillionaire and this is what I see, right now, right here. I held out as long as I could and then I knew, I was going to lose it, I mean lose breakfast, lunch and dinner. So when we pulled up to a stop light, I grabbed my backpack and headed to the front of the bus to pretend to ask the bus driver a question. The two people sitting in the front both had cloths covering the nose and mouth. I tried to have a normal conversation about catching the train when we got to our destination but that only lasted long enough to see they we were all about to lose it if we kept talking, so we sat in silence. When we got to the end of the line and we all raced off the bus I looked over my shoulder and saw the man exiting the bus, my heart broke into a million pieces because he smiled and waved at me. I walked back, reached in my pocket and took the small wad of bills I had and handed to him and said please buy yourself a meal. He looked me right in the eyes and said, "this is going to go a long way to making things right in my world"

OK So to the so called powers that be, I have heard you are reading this and I have one thing to tell you. What the hell is wrong with you, why are you waiting, get off your ass and get this thing done, NOW. You have the power to set all this right and yet you play your stupid games with all your minions who tell us everyday to smile because it's coming. Shut up and get this done NOW!

As if that was not enough as I turn around to walk away I get a text from my dear friend Dr WC telling me she has three days and they throw her and all those she's helping out on the street, I sent her everything I could along with a message that I will be silent no more. If you're truly listening then wake the F up and let your people go! Or to the dark side of the MOON with you I pray!

May God have mercy on your soul!

I Love You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You

I need to go cry in the garden behind the hostel I am staying at now!

Cowboy

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? Empty Re: Dr. WC.... About to Become Homeless???

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:45 am

GIVE UP ON THE DINAR AND GO GET A JOB!

ALL OF YOU! STOP WAITING FOR THE FAIRY TALE HAPPY ENDING !!!

OMG! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ????

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr. WC....  About to Become Homeless??? Empty Re: Dr. WC.... About to Become Homeless???

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:34 am

Ponee, I'm gonna say this AGAIN- This shit will stop when the sites get shut down, and until then, it is always going to be a pain in the ass- Like I've always said in the past, you can't reason with grapefruit- They have been mind f'd for so long, they don't know any different, and this is exactly what happens when people are brainwashed about something they know little or nothing about- They went out and bought, WITHOUT doing any research, or doing due diligence on investing whatsoever, and now, they are like an unruly native American with a hatchet, ready to scalp someone, in order to justify their anger about being taken to the cleaners and 'stripped' of their money- NOBODY twisted their arm, or held them at gunpoint, to make such a grave mistake, and people have lost their asses over it-And it is ALL ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK- Well, good luck with that, seriously- 2cents shame getout Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:37 pm

From CowboyDownUnder:

I just wanted to drop in for a second and give you a little update on how Cowboy is doing. I am happy to say he is back in the saddle, a little worn for have been drug a few miles by his trusty steed, but also a little wiser for the experience. God works in funny ways sometimes.

I woke up at 6 am by an alarm clock, not mine, but the guy in the bunk above me at the hostel. I think if he had not stumbled in drunk at 3 am he might have actually heard it going off. As it was, the lady in the bunk next to me had to get up, shake him until he woke up, and tell him it was ringing. Turns out he pocket dialed it and did not need it after all so I took it as a sign that maybe it went off for me.

Wide awake and maybe not too clear headed, I headed off to watch the sunrise and then I decided it was time to go from the fire into the inferno. I got a cup of coffee and hit the rowdy road to see what I could find out about the homeless in San Diego. Turns out the officials here have a pretty good policy about how they are treated. They have moved them into an area downtown and let them set up tents along a couple streets, row after row of tents taking up space on the sidewalks along the streets. As long as they don't go down to the touristy areas and bother the visitors that San Diego has grown to depend on, they are left alone. Most of em looked pretty good, clean and smiling as they cooked breakfast over camp stoves with the neighborhood gathered around drinking coffee and waiting for it. I started to feel We Can Do This. Most of them we just need to move into housing with a little bit of hope and they will be fine. Some we will have to make sure they get the care they need, but We Can Do This.

For those of you who wonder what happened to the kid’s prediction, I got a text last night from his dad telling me that he had come to him on Wednesday to say he was sorry but six more demons showed up at the last minute, but they should be removed soon, he said. Then as I was typing this I got another text. Here it is word for word, "My son got some great messages this morning. Meditate today. Samadhi is within reach." After I finish this you know where you can find me, adding a little hope to the tears I shed in the Garden last night with a nice long meditation for us all to find our own personnel emptiness. Streets empty of homeless people is mine for today.

P.S. I also received an email this morning from a dear friend asking for Dr. WC’s contact info. He wanted to know how much she needed and where he could send it. I am praying for her to rise up like I have after the fall.

If you don't know, this fine lady not only speaks a whole lot of real truth on a daily basis she has been helping those I spent time with today in her city for awhile now. Here is her organization; if you feel moved please help her in anyway you can. Tell her Cowboy sent ya.

The Buddhists say we collect merit for all the good things we do in life and we can share that merit with others if we want. So for all the merit I have saved up, I now share it with all of you if you can see your way to help her out. I love you and I am so proud of the family we have become and the kid says breakfast is served, come and get it.

Hallelujah, Let The Sunshine and Pray today like you have never Prayed before because a New Day on a New Earth is coming for us all!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:37 am

CowboyDownUnder wrote:I woke up at 6 am by an alarm clock, not mine, but the guy in the bunk above me at the hostel. I think if he had not stumbled in drunk at 3 am he might have actually heard it going off. As it was, the lady in the bunk next to me had to get up, shake him until he woke up, and tell him it was ringing. Turns out he pocket dialed it and did not need it after all so I took it as a sign that maybe it went off for me.

He pocket dialed his own phone and it rang?  Hmmm... not sure how that works.  Are you sure about that?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 pm

After Jayzze and I have finished talking, it's not long after that that my c-phone rings, with his # on it- He puts it in his back pocket, or drops it, and his will dial my # on his c-phone- Not as strange as it seems......It has happened many times-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:27 am

Ya, he pocket dialed YOU... not HIMSELF like cowboy's bunk mate supposedly did.  How do you pocket dial YOURSELF?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:45 pm

It is possible if he hit the keypad with his hand or fingers before the phone was totally in his pocket, or however he put it in his pocket- I've dropped my phone and it has dialed the auto parts store by mistake....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum