Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dr. Clarke 2/22/17

+5
Chaz
nickgiammarino
Oldtimer61
ReapAndSow73
Mountain Goatee
9 posters

Go down

Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 Empty Dr. Clarke 2/22/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

DR. CLARKE: The reason Dr. S referenced 30 million, with regard to Maliki, is because the population of Iraq, is 33 million.........and Dr. S is now protected to speak out, for the first time in many years.

Just one piece of the current "Storm".....

In the past few days, you've seen the "Storm" picking up speed. Surprise visit to Iraq by Gen. Mattis, tons of extra troops into Iraq/Mosul on Sunday.

VP Pence met with Abadi,  Merkel of Germany sending envoy to "assist with Iraq's Monetary Reform" (what??) Monetary Reform?.

Remember we told you about Russia?....2 days ago, Russia's Ambassador to the UN mysteriously dies in New York City?......and what happened to the leader of N. Korea's half brother, last week?.....and this week, you've heard all kinds of news regarding the Dinar Rates & the Dollar Rates.....Changing.

FYI, Don't Believe all these Timelines, publicly being reported.....there's way more.....like an "Iceberg".

What was the initial assault January 16, 1991 on Iraq called? "DESERT Storm".....but it wasn't the "PERFECT" Storm....

Friends, Keep your fingers crossed......it's only Feb. 22nd, 2 days into the "Storm"....so far, so good.

Dr. Clarke

A couple articles Dr. Clarke references:

Shabibi: al-Maliki, the country's treasury destroyed the Iraqi state and stole and (on the Keywords) followers'

Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 Shabibi-page12-404x300
BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq blew former governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, Sinan al-Shabibi, Tuesday, surprise when he noted,

"The money received by the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, was enough to build a new home can accommodate up to 30 million people

And that al-Maliki appointed four members of his ruling party big positions within the central bank. they are not for professional until the Bank influenced and took random spread widely, and they Director-money laundering department, the director of the legal department, and director of banking surveillance, and Director of the economic Department.

"he Alshabibi in a press statement today: he "when I decided to change from appointed by al-Maliki, members of his party came to him a letter from the prime minister prevented him from removal of these corrupt included a veiled threat between the lines, and when removed the first elements of the gang of corrupt mad Maliki issued by his partner and friend, Medhat al-Mahmoud warrant was arrested after I was in Switzerland lecture about the new monetary policy in a global seminar for International monetary Fund,

"he said, adding," the "corruption taking is rampant within the central bank by colleagues Maliki in the party and that the director of laundering department funds allocate money laundering Iraq in favor of the ruling party and legal director of the gloss upon the Director of traders banks control taking sold dollars to private banks associated with the prime minister, less than the market in amounts that make Iraq millions of dollars because of this corruption and the smuggling of government budget funds abroad in favor of al-Maliki and his followers "to lose a day in the recipe he continued Shabibi"

he then appointed al-Maliki called ( on the Keywords), central bank governor to spoil all the Iraqi state reserve in the amount of $ 67 billion in the last days of his dominance on the government to hand over power to Haidar al-Abbadi and a budget of empty and provision ravished, to enter Iraq in a major financial crisis can not recover from a decade later, even if the prices have improved oil today,

"noting that" al-Maliki received more money than all the rulers of the Republic of Iraq together starting from Abdul Karim Qasim leader Saddam Hussein, was being investigated by any noteworthy accomplishment for the Iraqi people and the homeland. "

Parliamentary Finance: the coming days will see a marked decline in dollar

21/02/2017 - 09:33

Parliamentary Finance Committee unveiled Tuesday by the Central Bank of Iraq's intention to pump additional amounts of dollar in local markets to lower dollar prices, noting that the bank will announce a new mechanism for the disbursement of the dollar through its ports to prevent speculation.

He said committee member Ahmed Sarhan Sarhan said in a statement, said that "the Iraqi Central Bank intends to inject additional funds from the dollar in the domestic market to prevent the rising dollar prices."

"The high dollar prices in front of the Iraqi dinar exchange does not serve the economic and commercial interests and the control authorities to prevent the rise in any way possible." 

Sarhan said that "the Bank will announce a new mechanism for the disbursement of the dollar through its ports to prevent speculation and dollar exchange to those who deserve it all," noting that "these steps will return dollar prices as they were in the past and demonstrate the exchange rate against the dinar in the coming days.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6762

Last edited by Mountain Goatee on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke 2/22/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Dr Clarke can take any piece of, 'news' and twist it into some pro-RV narrative.  Look - Iraq is hemorrhaging money.  They're in debt to their eye balls.  They have massive inflation woes, because CBI keeps printing.  Now they wanna adjust market dynamics by arbitrage, doing currency swaps (you'll see some shifting around in buy-sell patterns, temporarily) trying to CURB runaway inflation.  It's a band-aid on a bullet hole. 

They ain't gonna be able to control it, they have many TRILLIONS overprinted in IQD.  If they try to increase IQD value, it has to be to the detriment of USD - ain't happening.  Been saying it for 5 years.  They cannot do it.  CANNOT.  Math doesn't work.  Pretty sure Dr Clarke has no command of the details, he just fabricates fairy tale stories, and has been wrong 100% of the time for over a year now!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Scumbag scammer

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 Bing-dr-clarke-dinar-search-1

Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 Dr-clarke-dinar-1

Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 Related-searches-dr-clarke-dinar

Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 Ken-siegel-mountain-goat-same-post

Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 Ken-Siegel-Dinar-Recaps

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:22 am

So Nick is this the conformation that we need? That Ken is playing a game, with almost every one?

I can't say that Recaps plays a fair game, but what scammer does?

Recaps I'm not angry at you guys like you think, but enough is enough, you have made plenty of money on this scam, you can go to a remote location, & once & for all stop harming people's mental health, our mental health is important to everyone, but you sure do know how to destroy it.

You almost destroyed mine , plus my family, I did get divorced because of it, so there is one example of what I mean, your dangerous to the mental health of others, am I angry yet?, nope, because I know justice will be served.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am

Look at the similarities between Dinar Recaps and a drug dealer.   They provide drugs/intel, knowing that the odds are the person will become addicted.   Neither will claim responsibility for the predictable outcome.

The similarities don't end there.  Look at a heroin junkie and a dinar intel junkie.  Life is fine for a while, then things start to fall apart.  Their lives revolve around getting their drug of choice (drugs/intel).  They will buy drugs/intel before taking care of bills or making sure food is on the table.  Estrangement from spouse, family members happen with the addict.  In many cases medical needs aren't addressed, homelessness, depression and even suicide attempts follow.

The statement "we are just providing a service" just doesn't fly.  Myself and others here have seen what happens to people caught up in this RV scam play out in Dinar forums or in real life.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:55 am

They are FAKE NEWS.  Recaps knowingly post lies from known liars.  Dr Kevorkian was just providing a service too, that talking point is a non-starter. 

Now - Recaps refutes the accusation that they pay gurus to write intel, or that Recaps actually pens intel and posts it under a nom de plume.  They can refute it all they want, but we know the truth. NOBODY does this for free.  NOBODY.  Since we've established that the guru community and intel aggregators and currency dealers are all intertwined, it's pretty easy to connect the dots.  Recaps ain't getting random intel submissions from anonymous people that they just post.  I was born at night, but not last night. 

Recaps must control the message, and that includes content, context and timing.  It's orchestrated and planned.  It's a business, they make great money posting intel.  They don't leave it to chance that 'Dr Clarke' is gonna send some random tidbit, or 'Mountain Goat' might resurface with deep knowledge to share from her many Bavarian sources.  Stop it, Recaps.  You knowing post lies from known liars, but you want us to believe you when you say you don't write intel or orchestrate the fabrication of intel?  LOL!!!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:14 am

ReapandSow73 wrote: They can refute it all they want, but we know the truth. NOBODY does this for free.  NOBODY.

Uhm.... I do.   And it really p*sses my husband off.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:31 am

BRAVO GUYS & lady ! !

I know Recaps will come up with another lame excuse , but we all have a good, common sense & proven narrative to combat anything that Recaps will try, to rebuke us ,of course there going to try to make like there the good guys, but we all know who the good guys are.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:39 am

Recraps is a bunch of money hungry idiots, that's all I can say about them, and they are negative holograms of what truth really is, and with any luck, they'll succumb to their own ignorance- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Sorry Ponee - Present company excluded, of course
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Ponee wrote:
ReapandSow73 wrote: They can refute it all they want, but we know the truth. NOBODY does this for free.  NOBODY.

Uhm.... I do.   And it really p*sses my husband off.

We also have to acknowledge http://www.oom2.com

Purpleskyz does have a few sections over there at her site and seems to have the attention of a few Guru's...

Dr. Clarke  2/22/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Scumbag scammers

Oldtimer61
VIP Member