Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:05 am

Guru OkieOilman:  GOOD EVENING AMERICA-SHIPS AT SEA-AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS. TODAY HAS BEEN THE MOST INTENSIVE SENSITIVE INTEL DAY THAT HAS OCCURED IN MY 8 YEARS OF BEING IN THE DINAR DRAMA.

THERE ARE SO MUCH SECURITY INVOLVED TODAY THAT THE DETAILS I KNOW EACH WANT TO KNOW IS NOT PUBLISHABLE. LET ME SAY SIMPLY--BE ON THE HIGHEST STATE OF ALERT TONIGHT AND POSSIBLY RUNNING INTO TOMMOROW THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN.

PLEASE READ THIS FOLLOWING SENTENCE WITH UNDERSTANDING------THIS WILL BE MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. MY THANKS AND LOVE AND PRAYERS ARE FOR ALL OF YOU.-----KEY WORD HERE IS----------K E E P A L E R T!!!!!!! AND PLEASE--NO MORE E-MAILS--TEXT'S--OR PHONE CALL'S NUFF SAID-------OKIE

Guru Bulldog75:   GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. LIVE FROM STARBUCKS, SOMEWHERE IN THE USA. WELCOME. HELLO EVERYONE.!  LOVE U ALL. GLAD U ARE HERE. WELCOME EVERYONE.  I HEAR THE TRAIN A COMING; ITS COMING AROUND THE BEND; AND AIN'T SEEN THE SUNSHINE SINCE I DONT KNOW WHEN; WELL..............SUNSHINE HAS ARRIVED. AND ITS BLUE SKIES LOOKIN AT ME. WILLIE NELSON.

LEGARDE IS 'ON GUARD' TO PUSH THIS THROUGH WITH CHINA'S HELP. IMHO/SOURCES SAY, CHINA WILL PROBABLY HAVE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT 'TODAY OR TOMORROW WHEN ACTIVATION TAKES PLACE'. CHINA IS IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT. VND DONG IS STRONG. IQD RI OR RV WAIVERS PENDING UST/CHINA DECISIONS. WE WAIT. BUCKLE UP. THIS WILL HAPPEN.

THE UNITED NATIONS HAS NOT UPDATED SINCE THE 15TH. LAST UPDATE IS THE 1ST FOR THE U.N. WHICH IS VERY UNUSUAL AND EXTREME FOR THEM. WE HAVE HAD A TEMPORARY HOLD ON THE RV DUE TO MANY REASONS. THOSE WILL BE DISCUSSED TOMORROW [WEDNESDAY].   THIS WILL DOMINO MUY PRONTO. WE ARE GOOD AND THE TRAIN STILL COMES, SLOWLY BUT SURELY.

Guru FreewayBill:   Look through tonight into tomorrow and you should see great things.... Lots of things happening, read your papers tomorrow and watch your TVs...... Our blessing is coming in with a great deal of distractions.... GOD BLESS ALL , been a tough day, but the news has been fabulous...... GOODNIGHT!

We have received information that the "short lived" rate could be as short as 72 hours and as long as 5 days...Let's hope for the best!!!

Guru BellaGrits:   LATE BREAKING NEWS: IT IS REPORTED THE ISSUES BETWEEN USA, CHINA, IRAQ, AND THE IMF HAVE BEEN RESOLVED. WE EXPECT A "LIVE" RATE IN ONE OF TWO WINDOWS..... 5 AM EST + OR 2PM EST - 10PM EST TOMORROW. WE WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU BE PRPARED FOR THIS INITIAL RATE TO BE SHORT-LIVED. WE HAVE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED WORKING TOGETHER TO BRING YOU THIS NEWS.....CASH-IN PACKAGES AND BANK PACKAGES WILL BE AVAILABLE AS SOON AS THE RV IS MADE OFFICIAL. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

the information has been running like water...things look great. It appears China and the United States have managed to work out their differences...and it appears an agreement has been made...what a great day for us!!!! The bank screens are rolling numbers and alternating going blank...very irregular...Today has been a very productive day.

Guru Jonnywg:   today more intel was available than there was in the past week. it seems there is quite a bit of conflicting info on here but the fact is that at the time of release it was true...things have changed so much...little details only so do not panic...that there is a sense of confusion...i will stick to the basics...we strongly feel that the rv is poised to reveal itself tonight...many conflicting indicators but i remain the same...we only have 12 hours to find out...the bank screens will reveal at 11 am est...please note that the rv and its process can end anytime...it could be in 1 hr or 11hrs...no one knows.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  I have to admit, I was very pleased to hear the positive news about Iraq and their vote this morning.   Another thing was that I received info from goverment officials I WORKED WITH - ones I've known for 25 years, not someone I met on the phone three months ago.

That there are scheduled meetings in Switzerland with the IMF, USA, China, Iraq, EU and Australia among other countries. He recieved this info and will have the transcripts on his desk first thing in the am. I look to see something to take place to tell me how close we are in the morning.

Guru Adam Montana:  the budget is STILL not approved but they are voting on it either tomorrow or next Thursday, what they are looking for is a removal of topic #25 which dealt with the Development Fund, it shouldn't be a big deal, but the timing is suspect...we have MP Nuseif urging Kuwait to take Maliki's visit SERIOUSLY. Advising them to consider this one of their last chances to work things out civilly before taking the matters to (basically) a "world court"...the items to work out are Chapter 7, that Port issue, and the borders.  All very reasonable requests that should have been attended to long ago, but now the hammer is coming down, this is a good thing! Keep in mind this is happening NOW and they are "supposed" to vote on the Budget by next Thursday but the timing of the matter leads us to believe that they could actually vote on it tomorrow, either way, it will be on a Thursday. 

Reuters reports that the plan to remove the 0's and introduce new currency denominations by September of this year has been adopted, even though the government is balking at the idea.  Several people have stated that this move would hurt the economy, but that's absolutely silly, if they introduce new notes and use them side-by-side, there is no change in value so it won't hurt the economy, so that statement is basically smoke.

Guru Ray:   Just got off the phone with one of my contacts...and he said that the President of the IMF was on Iraqi Media TV and was saying that the IMF has finished and signed all the documents to revalue the Iraqi dinar.  The documents have the rate in them.  They are sending these documents to the CBI and to all the banks in the world. This is huge news.  The rate is now going out worldwide.  We are getting very, very close now. 

Guru Med:   WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW AS FACT? IT IS PRETTY MUCH ACCEPTED THAT THEY ARE COMING OUT 1 TO 1...WE KNOW THEY ARE RAISING THE ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE...WE KNOW THEY HAVE CALLED IT REVALUATION DELETING THE ZERO'S, SO WE KNOW THAT IS COMING...WE KNOW THAT THE FINANCE COMMITTEE HAS ENDORSED IT...WE KNOW NEW CURRENCY IS BEING PRINTED AND COINS ALSO...WE KNOW CBI BOUGHT MILLIONS IN DE LA RUE EQUIPMENT...WE KNOW THAT THEY ARE USING 3 PHASES TO IMPLEMENT...WE KNOW PHASE I IS OVER, SO KNOW WE HAVE TO BE IN PHASE II...WE KNOW A DRAFT TO PRINT WAS SUBMITTED TO PARLIAMENT FOR A VOTE...WE KNOW THAT IT WAS READ TWICE AND IS NOW WAITING FOR THE FINAL VOTE...SO THAT IS WHAT WE KNOW AS FACT

Guru Doc:   There is a lot of great information in the media coming out of Iraq right now.  Budget vote is supposedly Thursday now.  There is a full court press to get out of chapter 7 and into IMF article 8 status.  There are lots of articles about deleting the zeros and completing that phase of the new currency project.  Some articles suggested completion by June while others say September.  One article we found extremely interesting was the CBI stating the new currency would be the basis for the 2013 budget.  Other articles talked about loan reform laws being passed which were not on the original published schedule of Parliament.  What does all this mean? We conclude that the things needing to be in place are being addressed. 

We are not overly concerned with the exact timing knowing that the goal appears to be to have the dinar as the "hard" currency of Iraq going into 2013.  To do this the LDs need to be distributed and the country de-dollarized.  We know this occurs around $1.13 from published studies.  The $64 question is how long will it take. From other articles we maintain Shabibi would like to see 3 months minimum but most likely 6 months of the LDs in place at the RV rate to purge the 000 notes.  Our opinion is we are seeing Shabibi and company becoming more vocal to ensure Parliament gets it done within the timing the CBI needs.  Are [we] on an hour by hour watch - No!  We still heed Parliament to act !  We report, you decide.

Guru Mike:  Shabibi went to Parliament today... Announcement was posted on the Iraqi Government website.  He had a sit down with the Finance Committee with whats going on with the economy and how they are going to get things done...talked about how they are going to delete the zeroes which means they are going to put out new currency...that they have a timeline out there...Parliament believe it needs to be as strong as a dollar and they are on board with everything that these guys are doing and moving forward.  And Parliament for the first time in a long time are finally understanding what it means to delete the zeroes.  That they are going to add value to the Iraqi dinar and not subtract value from the Iraqi dinar.  They no longer believe it is going to hurt the economy...that its going to help the economy.  That is a MAJOR MAJOR stepping stone. 

Guru Studley:   NO ONE IS GOING TO BE SURE UNTIL WE SEE AN OFFICIAL RELEASE, PaPaJack is giving you the best he can. This is the most manipulated investment in history... There are so many moving parts and characters, the issues are many as well.... no one will know for sure, so stop asking. We have very good info, all agencies are on alert and every big player is making this happen.

The problem, as always, is there are people with power who can cause problems.... I believe we are in a great spot, but until we see it, I will be very cautious about what I say.... As always, hang tough.... I'll see you all when I see you... back to work, take care

Guru Vic1:  All in this game are very capable people.... My Thumb Prints do not match anyone elses.... So, I appreciate Cap.... I rather wait and see! That is DAMAGE CONTROL to ME! WE hear EVERYDAY and then many get upset....when it does not pan out! So, SHAB's gave a very stern statement on Monday.... This RV is GOING DOWN! When? how much is .....is understandable! YOUR NEIGHBOR KUWAIT!!! What is their Rate? That is what OUR rate will be!!

My OPINION has been that like many ....IN an OPIONION! I thought this would go down before RAMADAN....I have not forgotten....So....I was wrong and like everyone ....who has an opinion....I rather WAIT and SEE! ARE WE CLOSE? IMHO.....WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE!!!! My TOES ARE REALLY BURNING be SO close to the Camp FIRE!!!

IRAN is in a MESS! I told many that when that 3 billion was missing from IRAN CBI....I saw a government ready ti IMPLODE!!! Isreal will NOT ATTACK....IRAN will just unravel on it's OWN! IRAQ WILL PUT IRAN IN CHECK! Wait till the ARAB SUMMIT!!! IRAN will Be KICKED OUT OF OPEC by IRAQ and KUWAIT!!!! MY OPINION....HOWEVER WE WILL SEE!

China , China, China!!! GOTTA LOVE THEM!!! GREAT COUNTRY!!! SMART PEOPLE and WELL READ! CULTURED PEOPLE....20 Million NEW MILLIONAIRES IN CHINA THIS YEAR! DO THEY WANT a Higher rate...I do not Think so! What does China have to do with IQD RATE? ARE you saying that during Sadams ERA...The French made the RATE 3.22? That is IRAQ's MONEY and IRAQ's Business! I KNOW CHINA very well! I do business with My MENTOR There! So,,, When My Chinese friends tell me they are READY....I believe THEM....BUT CHINA DOES NOT CALL THIS RV! PERIOD!!!

To THOSE WHO REALLY WANT TO KNOW CHINA....THE CHINESE CONNECTION....2ND LARGEST DEBT HOLDER....AND JAPAN 4TH LARGEST....GO TO FEDERAL RESERVE....SEE HOW MUCH WE OWE THEM,THEN DO YOUR NUMBERS ON WHO WOULD WANT A HIGHER RATE!!! USA.... CAN PAY-OFF ALL IT'S DEBT THROUGH IT'S OIL AND GAS THAT IT has 1st POSITION ON....IN IRAQ! Who do you think gave CHINA the LARGEST OIL RESERVE to WORK on? The USA will pay off all our DEBT THROUGH OUR OIL CONTRACTS at $33.00 a barrel! No MATTER how you cut it!!! The USA GETS IT ALL.....The LARGEST PIECE OF THE TRANCHE!!!!

To ALL my OOM FAMILY! BE POSITIVE and Wait as all GOOD CITIZENS of IRAQ are OBLIGATED to DO.....What Makes US MORE important than The IRAQI....This Is Their Land that WE LIBERATED !!! Yes the BRITS helped and that is why they get a good rate on OIL! We GET THE CREAM OF THE CROP!!!! That is IT.....Shabibi was PUT there by US and will DO all HE needs TO DO to PUT our DEBT to REST!!! IRAQ will BE the Largset Debt purchaser OF THE USA!!!

To whom it may concern.

I, Vic1 like yourself am a Pondering Holder of Iraqi Dinar! I say pondering because so many of us entered this Speculative Investment with lack of KNOWLEDGE. I was told about the Iraqi Dinar by my nephew Mike whom has had 6 tours to Iraq. He simply said "Hey uncle Vic get some Iraqi Dinar ''. In 2006 My son Steven went to Iraq and came home Thank God two months later, his contract as a U.O.T., Unexploded Ordinance Technician was done. I was so relieved to have my son home, I did not care to ask him about Iraqi Dinar!

The Pondering Iraqi Dinar holder comes in many shapes,sizes and ages. The common denominator is and has always been, believing! I'm no Guru and do not even appreciate any of my fellow dinar holders being called that. I remember the Beatles going to India to meet the Guru, and soon the Beatles parted ways. I am a concerned Ponderer, concerned for my fellow dinar holders who seem to sway with every breeze here lately. The Ides of March is part of history that we remember as the 15th of March and the saying" Beware of the Ides of March". How many know what happen that day in History?

The April showers that bring May flowers and low and behold we arrive in June. So much depending on June 30th. The DFI funds released, World Bank moves from Amman Jordan to Baghdad,Iraq! The Port of Muburak and Chapter VII and Security files are taken to US. The American Armed Forces leave Iraq and then.... Well Maliki comes to the U.S.A., Iraq is a Sovereign Nation!

Pondering or Confused or Frustrated! I was told to never bring GOD into the investment platforms. That business is not based on LUCK it is based on Economic Principles! I have read John Kenneth Galbraith, I know that matter exists and that two parts Hydrogen and one part Oxygen makes water. However, I ponder these words. Intelligence, Knowledge, Understanding = Wisdom! So, why the number Seven. Seven tenths of our body is water, Seven tenths of the world is covered by water. God tells us to rest on the Seventh day! All Debt must be Paid Off in Seven Years. I forgot, there is exactly the same parts of salt per drop of water in our bodies as in ocean water. We all have lived in water for nine months till the Doctor tells us to come out, some even arrive early at Seven months! Men and Women alike all share seven passages on our bodies, two ear canals, two nostrils, mouth, and yes our privates are two. I believe that is seven!

Where is this Pondering leading too! Well Shabibi said that he wants to return his countries currency to the rate that was in the 70's and 80's. Well 3.22 USD or 3.86 USD including inflation, either way I see 7! I would always ponder why in Craps the Number 7 meant you crapped out? Because when you roll seven coming out... that spells 7, pay the pass line, Pay the WINNER! No Gambling here, No Luck here, No taking chances, No PONDERING! Just I.K.U. = W! You made an Intelligent purchase of Dinars, the Knowledge of the Central Bank Governor Mr. Shabibi and Understanding that The Tower of Babel and Rome were not built in a day! I now come to the most crucial word in which only God can give us through years of experience and trials and tribulations and many grey hairs, Wisdom! I believe most of us have now become very Wise to the facts that banks and traders and yes, Our own UST has bought Dinars at a rate of 100 Million Dollars a day for six months.... sorry seven months straight. I , Vic1 as yourselves a pondering... Sorry!

Intelligent, Knowledgeable and with plenty of Understanding now have come to be a very Wise Holder of Iraqi Dinar to help Spread Gods Kingdom with all the Wisdom He has bestowed upon us, Man and Woman alike! The Kuwait Government received their Antiquity files from Iraq today and If that does not spell RV... Then Sorry!

God bless all our Men and Women whom have worn our Uniform and let us never forget that FREEDOM....is Never FREE! Thank You All for your Service!

Brotherman Vic

Guru BGG:   unless there is some immediate radical turn of events this is the process I envision taking place - Maliki is simply attacking too many Sunni gov't officials for this to go any other way. It's starting to look like a political genocide over there.  So that's it - Maliki out....interim in, National Meeting, Ministers and GOI seated...probable RV sometime along in the process - done by March 21st. Of course, I don't make a crummy little prediction - I went big on this one lol... All wrapped up by late March.

Guru Scooter:  Follow the game plan folks -- The IMF CR's, World Bank DPL, and the latest laws being passed by parliament.  I think there's an abundance of information that we aren't seeing, for example, who are the proxy countries supporting this RV.  Why hasn't Iraq privatized those SOE's, State owned enterprises, that's what will fund the governments liquidity...those are my questions but nobody but just a handful of people really know, JMO. 

they have enough wealth with oil -- but their market capitalization is way below the norms, for example, look at Jordan -- about 250% to 300 % of their market cap...Iraq,  2.40%., roughly...they've got alot of growth and their demographic is excellent too, a large percentage of their populace is ripe for the working they just need to build capital and build it fast, then diversify that economy by 1000%, that's my biggest concern.  

do you realize that Agriculture was once a bigger contributor to their GDP than oil, AG was running at 37% of their GDP, well ahead of oil...imagine that country when they diversify and their middle class forms, great growth engine right their...consumption will sky rocket... they can dominate, but they need to get their act together. 

Guru Cap1:   GREAT DAY FOR AN RV.  I SEE WHERE PAPAJACK1952 IS STATING BY NOON, IN HIS OPINION. HE VERY WELL COULD BE RIGHT. I WILL SAY SOMETIME TODAY(WHICH MEANS INTO THE NIGHT POSSIBLY) FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD.   THERE IS ALOT OF GREAT THINGS HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES TO BRING THIS BAD BOY HOME...FROM WHAT I'M HEARING IS BY TONIGHT.  THE BUDGET FOR 2012 IS SUPPOSED TO BE READ IN IRAQ ON THEIR THURSDAY. SHABIBI IS ALSO ADDRESSING THE PEOPLE CONCERNING THE NEW VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY...AND WITH SHABIBI SPEAKING WITH THE CROWD, IT SOUNDS VERY PROMISING.

Guru PapaJACK1952:  Family we are looking for the RV to show up today by no later than noon so get ready for our new Lifes. JMO.   peeps Just start looking for this today it should show up this is JMO.  whooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo Party time   

Guru Soonerfan62:  Good Afternoon everyone, been lurking while on the phone for the last 4-5 hours. I will not be staying or answering questions but I know it seems like not much is going on today but let me assure you this has been one of the busiest intel days I have ever been involved in.  For those of you who are a little down today, don’t be because you have no reason to be. This RV is moving now faster than you know and like PapaJack1952 said this morning, this could very well be our day, .With a lot of things being verified by different intel people this morning I will have to agree. Chin up you’re wait now is very short.

Guys let me just say upfront, a lot that we have heard, and I mean WE, cannot be talked about YET.   This might be a no wine night.  Need a clear head.  It's all good, I mean all.   Anytime now.  Notice I didn't say SOON.  

I talked to OKIE and Bluwolf today for about 40 minutes and the sincerity that was in Okies voice was like I have never heard before. I truly believe that everyone better be ready for their blessing because it is coming quickly. Please Believe that

Guru Poppy3:   OK JUST GOT OFF THE PH WITH SOLID CONTACT AND NEWS DIRECT FROM BD THEY ARE SAYING HERE IS OUR STATUS. ALL AGENCIES SUCH AS IMF , WB, BIS, UST ETC ARE READY AND HAVE INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE RV EXCEPT THE GO AHEAD FROM THE GOOD DR. HE ON THE OTHER HAND IS HOLDING TILL THE COMPLETION OF THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE OR WHAT EVER THEY ARE CALLING IT TODAY. HE WANTS ALL THE TRIBAL BLOCK LEADERSHIP TO KNOW ALL THE CONCESSSIONS AND AGREEMENTS THEY HAVE MADE TO BE MADE PUBLIC TO ALL CONCERNED AND FOR IT TO BE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. ONCE THIS HAPPENS HE WILL RELEASE . THIS MEETING AS WE HEAR TODAY HAS NOT BEEN SCHEDULED BUT COULD BE AT ANY TIME. HE COULD RELEASE PRIOR TO BUT AS I SAID THEY ARE NOT EXPECTING HIM TO DO SO. POPPY3

Guru SW FloridaGuy:  We have a contact who has a business relationship with a CBI official. The last word received from him was the is a process underway to reform their currency. He wouldn't give any other details.

Also, we heard from someone connected to the Fed who witnessed a major transfer of IQD to China. According to him China owns 1/8 of the worlds IQD. They are also monitoring what the UN is up to and report they are helping move this process along. 

We've been watching closely the steady push for the Chapter 7 removal and how this ties into the raising of Iraq's exchange rate. Kuwait has finally been cooperative along with support from the Arab League.

So, as you know this is a very involved process and although we will never get a solid time-frame, confirming that the process in underway is very encouraging.

Via Olesailor:  (BETTER NEWS!! spoke to my guy and he said the the Head of the FDIC called him last night and told him the Dinars is going to RV tomorrow night AND THE SENATOR ALSO CALLED HIM LAST NIGHT AND TOLD HIM THAT WEDNESDAY NIGHT IT IS GOING TO RV.) I have no contacts. this was sent to my email

3S's Member JodiBrat Bank Story:  Hubby and I went to Chase Bank today to 'fix' an error on an account that was opened online. Once they finally understood to add my name to the account I asked the lady if they had the ability to do onsite verification for foreign currency. About that time the bank manager walked by...and we were invited into his private office where we sat for forty five minutes talking and him answering questions.

I asked if the bank screens were showing an amount and he stated "Not at the branches but that should filter down very soon"... he also said not all branches will be handling the Iraqi Dinar cashin but branches would be "selected". After telling him about our coming in to get our new account corrected, he suggested we go ahead and set up an 'unlimited debit card' on the account to "use when the revaluation happens" ... he asked for our business card and said "I'll give you a call in a
few days when that something happens"

MIG Member Mooseknuckles Bank Story: Simple Bank Story from Small Town in AL...I'll just keep it simple, as of last Thurs our local town's Wells Fargo Installed Black Lights at all the teller Windows. I asked the teller what they were for today and she said they were for verifying currency. I asked if all the banks were putting these in and her reply was. "I'm not sure but my best friend works at a big Regions about 20 miles away and they have a cool machine that you hold the currency up to a computer screen and it veryifies the bills on the spot." This tells me there may
just be an alternative to our de la rue search we've been hearing so much about. Everything I know I typed so I figured I'd share it with the family. GO RV!

Cap1 Member Plumberette Bank Story:  I about fell over when I went to a very small Chase branch today and saw a dela rue machine sitting there. I said Oh you have delarue machine. The teller couldn't believe that I knew what it was. He asked how I knew about dela rue machines. I said they verify currency. The teller  next to him said not until they update them this afternoon. My heart skipped a beat

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

25 - 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 2/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:31 pm

1. Okie admitted he lied about intel
2. Amazing how every SINGLE guru referencing intel from, 'contacts' were all 100% wrong.  So, the only thread of singularity is that they're all liars.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum