Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Yosef "Top Down" 2/19/17

Go down

Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 Empty Yosef "Top Down" 2/19/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:28 pm

Yosef "Top Down"   2/19/17 Unnamed%2B%25281%2529

It's so hard to know what's really going on in the world now. Just in the last week I've seen several within my own circle tragically fall off the RV belief wagon just as their blessing ​was scheduled to arrive this week.

Sad. But then again, understandable. Such extensive waiting without certainty isn't for everyone.​ In fact, it's painful. And only the​ divinely​ chosen ​would dare to have the desire to stick it out, ​and why so few are chosen ​by God. The GCR/RV has one lonely ​and sparse ​waiting room.

So Yosef, what is really going on? What is real? What is my future? And how far am I away from it?

I think it's safe say, and for all to agree, there are massive changes afoot across the global spectrum in all human conduct areas: government, military, diplomacy and finance. That we know.​

I think it's also safe to say, and achieve ​a ​con​census, that ​a powerful new Eastern ​force ​has over taken ​the ​failed Western ​control matrix for all human affairs globally​, and will serve as both the moral compass (good cop) and world policeman (bad cop) for the ​entire ​planet​ through new and different geopolitical alliances​ such as the BRICS.

Now if you find doubt in these two claims, then its best you too get off the RV belief wagon now because the rest of this post won't make any sense. However, for those who can see the deeper spiritual war going on between God's Will and everything not of God's Will, it is hyper clear that life is replacing death at the cellular level, everywhere, across all continents and cultures. Hallelujah!

What few can see though, as while many were called to participate in the divine feminine trans​i​tion from dark to to light, fewer still have been chosen to lead the late ​adapters. Meaning, as Western, anti-Christ policies die on the world ​vine (a.k.a. the absolute collapse of Western Civilization) only tru​ly chosen leaders are here to greet ​late arrival​s​ as ​these ancient ​Eastern philosophies of peace, prosperity, prudence and patience ​are re-installed and ​replace the fulcrums of ​Western ​power at such a rapid pace.

And while yes, events may appear completely chaotic globally, to be honest, there's unusual calm and certainty now being installed and the previous powers-that-be are dying on the vine looking to drag others down into their abyss. When in truth, the exact opposite is occurring and humanity's being rescued and recalibrated back to God's Harmonious Frequency--crystallizing once again after 26,000 years and/or returning to the pure sensation of Christ's love.

This ironically is the real test of the RV. To be able to release all illusions and completely restore your mind, body and soul back to the Christ experience as the GCR/RV arrives. Can you live from a top down (heaven to earth) mind set versus a bottom up (earth to heaven) understanding, even though you lived your entire life with a bottom up mentality.

In essence, you would have to leave everything behind in order to move forward, which requires meaningful surrender, which in turns creates painful short-term relationship matters that are unavoidable. This is what it means to be reborn in Christ, to renew in Christ, as simply stated, you are just following the flow of the universe, and choosing to move forward into this new reality versus clinging to the ways and means of the past.

Get busy living or get busy dying, right? Nothing more complicated than that… yet one has be brutally honest with one's self in order to achieve the belief level necessary to surrender and move forward. They say getting old is not for the weak of heart because all your friends seemingly die around you, but so is a total rebirth in the pure Will of God, for it is just as painful releasing great loss in order to realize great gain.

There's no avoiding this sacrifice of self in the new reality of this bountiful era of love and light. No deals. No options. Just surrender. Just peace. Just love. Just honesty. Just truth. Just God.

Case in point, I met with a representative from a very large developer yesterday at a party. Her firm does the really big projects around own, and globally. And she asked what I do. I said philanthropy. I then proposed a concept to see if she might want to come join the GCR/RV party. I said what would happen if there was enough principal, generating enough interest, to never be compromised or even consider the need for profit?

At first she couldn't' even contemplate the question because there would be no reason to be in business if not for profit. And I said, "EXACTLY!" No profit. No loss. No agenda. No tax credits. No politics. Just a greater good project in the best interests of the community. To which she said, "That would an endless market if you could achieve it." I told her I already had, and now we'll see if she responds to sent materials.

But the point of this story is that it's important moving forward with lead with what is possible versus what has been, as what has been is no longer possible. She even admitted the big box retailers are all leaving the mall business because of on line sales, and that malls would all be vacant in ten to twenty years time.

And therein lies the rub, across areas of life, we need to creatively reconsider how humanity should function on a day-in, day-out basis due to the sheer volume of resources being bestowed to us, gifted, by the Chinese Elders who control of the majority of Global Collateral Account assets.

There will be no need to earn once the release has occurred. Thus, no reason build more shopping malls or high rise business centers, when we can pay people to work from the comfort of their homes, be around their families, and simply find others who desire to server the greater good without limitation of pay or scope of work. If you help people, I'll help you.

So its in the transition of these two diametrically opposed worlds, and the transfer of power from the 1% back to the 99%, is both absolute and here. Right now. Today. And we're all bearing witness to the implementation of said new reality, or era change, and soon be asked to apply this philosophical transference of power from past to future, potential to projects, scarcity to abidance, fear to love, and not God to God.

All in the blink of an eye it would seem to most who were either not chosen, or refused to be honest about the world in which they live.

We are the human angels here to replace the fallen alien angels or men of renown, or whatever you want to call it, and that my friends is the honest truth, and what we're all collectively experiencing in this time and place.

So as we watch more and more governments collapse, elections won by candidates with no business being in contention, regional economic and trade alliances deteriorating at an alarming pace, bogus international treaties crumbling beneath the weight of their old cabal lies, leaders fleeing, resigning or just disappearing before our very eyes--daily and without end--remember the importance of being honest with yourself.

Because if you are, you already know you "got it right" as it relates to investing in currencies, soon to be redeemed at inconceivably high values (sovereign or screen). And what perhaps you're struggling with now, is just how right you were, both volume of mercy and scope of responsibility, and just how few answered the call of God around you and in your family of humanity.

For you are the new governments elected by Heaven, the new leader installed, setting new values for all to follow… so to you will need to find and attract, elect, install, reveal and ultimately replace all non-believers in God with believers.

That's our challenge today. Setting the bar high enough to please God and keeping His standard help up--from the top down.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum