Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!

+3
Jayzze
Chaz
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   Empty Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Dinar Recaps Note:

Dinar Recaps over the last 5 years has posted News, Rumors and Opinions from dozens of different sources in order to help and encourage all Dinarians, many who lead busy lives and are unable to be on dinar sites all the time, and to keep track of all the up-to-the minute changes that happen constantly.

We at Recaps, are Currency Investors like yourselves and get excited to see and share encouraging posts every day. 

It has come to our attention that some folks in Dinarland are upset that we have posted a encouraging or informational post from them. 

We would like to note that there was nothing stating they did not want their encouraging post shared and sincerely trust that most of our readers still appreciate the service we are providing to Dinarland.  We would not have posted anything unless we deemed it incredibly  encouraging, and would help many others.

We really want to thank all the intel providers from all the sites who post and want to let you know how very grateful the thousands of people are who read your news, rumors and opinions are as we wait for that big day.

Thank you all for sharing with us on all the Dinar and Currency sites.

Sincerely,  The Dinar Recaps Team

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   Empty Re: Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!

Post by Chaz Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:15 am

Well I can tell you Recaps
that there are thousands that are not grateful ,I can tell you that in any investment ,rumours ,& opinions has gotten people broke in the real world. Investment are base on facts ,not fiction, not from the GALACTICS, not from archangel Michael, or the 500 year old elders, or even Dinar Recaps, tell me has anyone made any money from your site, other than yourself?
So what makes Recaps the hub of financial advice , or as you call it rumours, & opinions?
You cater to desperate people who have no clue what they are doing or where to get the FACTS, you know why Recaps ? Because no one in the main stream financial institutions are dealing with a scam called The RV, even our government is warning people not to get involved with the dinar or any other currencies that are being peddled by your so called Intel providers"gurus" !

The only thing I have gotten out of this , is a education how to scam someone out of there money, I guess that would be some kind of financial help for the bad guys, LOL,,,,,!,,!

HERE'S A FACT CHECK FOR YOU RECAPS
AT BEST YOUR A CONSPIRACY SITE, AT THE WORST YOUR A CON ARTIST SITE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   Empty Re: Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!

Post by Jayzze Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:35 am

dinar recaps makes the tabloids magazines look like choir boys
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:48 am

JAKE

2/18/2017 03:23:09 pm

"We really want to thank all the intel providers from all the sites who post and want to let you know how very grateful the thousands of people are who read your news, rumors and opinions are as we wait for that big day." 

Then why won't you let us express our opinions good or bad?

Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:05 am

Interesting
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:46 am

We don't need your explaination . Just go away period

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:37 am

Made a post on dinar recaps comments section on a post from SetRep , about the validity & accountability of him & his Intel, of course I didn't get my post printed, but this is a prime example of what Recaps is all about , those questions I presented was legitimate questions, that in any other situation that would involve such a highly questionable investment as currencies ,especially a currency that even our government has said that it was a scam , would normally be answered in a legitimate environment, as just setting down with a financial advisor, asking him the very same questions I tried to put up on the comments section under SetRep, but Recaps would not post.

Now it is evident beyond a shadow of doubt, that Recaps is covering there gurus"con artists" to protect them from any type of questions that may very well prove of there true intentions, meaning to con people into believing that this RV is legitimate. There's no question in my mind that Recaps has a part in this scam. Recaps absolutely knows what is going on.

Recaps can come on here at dinar daily, & huff & puff all they want , but at the end of the day ,in a court of law, they will loose, all the evidence is in the archives, plus put that ridiculous disclaimer they have, and the testimonies of hundreds of people that has lost there homes, there families, even some that have gone into such depression over all of the most obscure, ridiculous so called information they call Intel that made promises of riches beyond there dreams , but as never materialize in over 5 years now , has produced suicides, attempted suicides, lost of property, mental illnesses, mental anguish, etc, but yet Recaps, the gurus ,other dinar websites had not given a second thought about the harm they have brought upon good hard working Americans that had been conned by these unscrupulous individuals. But the only ones who have made a profit are those who promotes themselves as experts, meaning gurus ,the currency dealers, & if it wasn't for the dinar sites had made millions of dollars ,yet the so called investors have nothing.

Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Ssmith wrote:Dinar Recaps Note:

Dinar Recaps over the last 5 years has posted News, Rumors and Opinions from dozens of different sources in order to help and encourage all Dinarians, many who lead busy lives and are unable to be on dinar sites all the time, and to keep track of all the up-to-the minute changes that happen constantly.

We at Recaps, are Currency Investors like yourselves and get excited to see and share encouraging posts every day. 

It has come to our attention that some folks in Dinarland are upset that we have posted a encouraging or informational post from them. 

We would like to note that there was nothing stating they did not want their encouraging post shared and sincerely trust that most of our readers still appreciate the service we are providing to Dinarland.  We would not have posted anything unless we deemed it incredibly  encouraging, and would help many others.

We really want to thank all the intel providers from all the sites who post and want to let you know how very grateful the thousands of people are who read your news, rumors and opinions are as we wait for that big day.

Thank you all for sharing with us on all the Dinar and Currency sites.

Sincerely,  The Dinar Recaps Team

Dinar Recaps likes to use the word encourage a lot! LOL

5 times in just a short post!

Encourage does NOT equal truth!

Dinar Recaps Thanks Lying, Scumbag Gurus for Their INTEL!   258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:35 am

They post fake news from scumbag scammers along with Dinar Guru who claims to have over 100,000 members. That's a lot of sheep shit!

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum