Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   2/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 2/15/17

+7
RamblerNash
Ssmith
Dinar Recaps
Oldtimer61
kenmor
Chaz
Mountain Goatee
11 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   2/15/17 Empty Mountain Goat 2/15/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:24 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I did not plan to issue another news letter so soon but there is just do much good news pouring out of Iraq that I wanted to bring it to you today. I want you to see how Iraq is moving towards that market economy they so desire and to enactment of the National Reconciliation law (or movement).

I also want to clarify once again some bogus statements that many of these so called intel “gurus” keep telling you. It is about these ATM cards again. They claim just recently the “ATM cards are loaded with the new rate”. Really?

Do you know just how silly and absolutely ridiculous this statement is. First of all the cards do not have a rate on them. Secondly if the are using a new rate the rate must come from the currency exchanges. The exchanges do yet have an RV rate so how can this be the truth?

This is how the process works-
The citizen establishes a savings or checking account at the bank. The bank issues a Debit card so they can withdrawal money out of the account. They can do this by using the ATM for cash or point of sale at the market place or mall when shopping.

So when a purchase is made the transaction goes to the bank to find if the account is real. Then verifies that enough money is available. If you are inside Iraq it simply disperses the money either as cash (ATM) or electronic cash to the merchants account. Remember there is no conversion (exchange rate needed in Iraq since you are in the country of origin for the transaction. A dinar is a dinar is a dinar within Iraq. So why would the people in Iraq even need a new rate loaded anywhere to use their debit card?

However, if you are outside the country of Iraq the situation is different. If you use your debit card the dinar will have to be converted to the currency of the country you are now in. For instance if you are traveling and in the USA using your Iraqi debit card the bank must now go to the currency exchanges and find the latest exchange rate for the dinar (IQD) so it can convert it to US dollars (USD). The dollars then comes out as cash (ATM) or electronic cash to the merchant. Likewise, if you are in Europe it will convert it to Euros and must go out to the exchanges to find the latest exchange rate from dinar to euro so it can convert it. Or if you are in Kuwait it will convert the Iraqi dinar to Kuwaiti dinar.

Did you just hear me tell you anything about a rate being taken from the debit card? So why do these gurus keep telling you that a new rate is on the card?

I have put the challenge out to the dinar community over a week already asking the source who started this rumor(s) to prove it. So far they can not prove it. So my only conclusion must be this is either darn right ignorance and/or intentional misleading. Do they even know what they are saying or just regurgitating what some “secret” source told them. Are they parrots or do they have a human brain?

I do not find so much frustration with the source who begins these kinds of rumors, but instead my frustration comes more from the so called intel “gurus” who should be smart enough to verify them first before passing and supporting these rumors with everyone else. After all they do have a responsibility. Of course this is just one example of this.

They can no longer hide behind saying like “I report you decide”. Anyone can do this and so we don’t need you to just pass on this garbage. Instead we need you to clarify and verify. After all you are the ones that claim to be so smart, snug and knowledgeable…yes or no? Is this asking too much?

This ATM card rate rumor has been floating around now for over 3 years and it keeps resurfacing over and over again, as do many of these other rumors that get everyone excited for absolutely nothing. If it was a lie before why would it be true now?

So now you know the truth on this one and I hope I was helpful. Simply ignore it unless someone brings you some sane reasoning and shows you a bank statement showing the new RV rate of the dinar ($3.41, $3.71, $4.25 etc..), as they claim it is “on the card”….lol…lol…. So next time you hear it don’t just take their word for it, tell them to prove it to you. Be insistent and watch how they back down and paddle upstream and usually make up yet another lie to cover their tracks. Yes – you are smart enough to ask for the truth and you deserve the truth.

I want to emphasize again we are waiting and watching for news from the CBI on progressing forward once again on the “project to delete the zeros”. This will be an indicator to us that we are near and the RV is close at hand. We are still only mid way in this EARLY 2017 saga as it is only mid February. We still have over a month to go. Remember we were told it could take up to 3 more months to get Mosul liberated. WE know they fully intended to be completed with ISIS by the end of 2016. We all did not want to hear this news and so we make up other stories to cover it over, as if this news did not matter. Then, like many other delays they told us about that we ignored, we wonder why the RV is taking so long. Then only months later we reminisce and see that in fact we should have listened. It was right there in front of our noses all along….lol….lol….

But remember news of delays are not good for business since they don’t sell currency, get people to click on intel forums or donate to their sites.

NO Rumors, NO Hype, just the FACTS!

As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

Abadi: we refuse to drag the country to internal fighting and projects division of Iraq is grave

[Oan- Baghdad]
Announced Prime Minister Haider al – Abadi, his rejection of attempts to drag the country ‘s “internal fighting over the demonstrations.”

Ebadi said during his weekly news conference on Tuesday: We do not want freeing marginal issues and dragging the country into internal fighting , “he said , ” were peaceful demonstrations , but there are infiltrators attempted penetration and signed clashes and did so they bear it and do not hold the security forces , the occurrence of the victims because it protects us. ” (this is Iranian militia instigated by Maliki)

He expressed” regret for the casualties in the protests last Saturday , “warning that” any attempts to inflict between citizens and demonstrators were some means of enticing the media against the security forces will not tolerate it and its goal to save either out of ignorance or knowledge. ”

He stressed Abadi” the inalienable right to demonstrate in a peaceful and law – abiding select places demonstration and we have taken measures to preserve it and prevent the use of weapons outside the framework of the state , “noting that” the demonstrations affect the performance of security forces. ”

He pointed out that” those who fire rockets is not directed at Baghdad have no objection to detonate car bombs and detonate explosive devices and post terrorists ” and called for” disclose their understanding of traitors. ”

He also called on the Prime Minister , ” the organization blocks for the demonstrations to detect these missiles launchers, not only to condemn and if they say that they do not control and not to mobilize the crowds and directing them wrong. ”

And “There are five dead and caught in the demonstrations , including military and four civilians , ” stressing that ” the death certificates of the victims speak they did not kill shooting the neighborhood, but the tear gases or plastic releases.”

And editing city of Mosul process assured the Prime Minister that “almost complete preparations for the Liberation of the right side and soon will start the process , ” stressing that “victory is near, and Daesh trying to exploit the locals as human shields and call on citizens to cooperate and Our first goal is safety and maintaining the infrastructure.”

He denied “the existence of any problem with the international coalition in the liberation of the right side and there is no retreat but increased support for the former, ” noting that “the delay in the process is related for the benefit of the fighters and the citizens, and the enemy lose a day to drain its resources and killing its elements.”

He noted that ” the liberation of spend southwest of Kirkuk , there was a discussion around it and put several plans to release it but emerged again like editing Fallujah, Ramadi and Beiji priorities , ” adding “we plan to edit Hawija before the Mosul operation was then Asafna time , but we will soon begin editing did not forget.”

The Abadi, that ” the new US administration confirmed assigned to Iraq and received a telephone conversation with US President Donald Trump and assured continued support for Iraq , ” pointing to “received an invitation to attend the Munich Security Conference in Germany early next week to discuss the security of the world and we will meet on the sidelines of the leaders and heads of state , including Trump and Chancellor German Chancellor Angela Merkel and other leaders. ”

He pointed to “discuss with US President inclusion of Iraq ‘s decision to ban entry to the United States and Trump acknowledged that there is abuse of Iraqis in it and said he would Foreign Minister to deal with this trend.”

He added that “our unity and our institutions are immunity to prevent outside interference, and our part of hostility between Iran and America, but the two countries are helping Iraq in the war on terror.”

And calls for the establishment of provinces al – Abadi, said that ” the Iraqi provinces , constitutional issue and there lawmaker by law, while talking about the division of Iraq have been the tomb of this idea Iraqis then fight together and we have an Iraqi national army.”

The Prime Minister added, “Iraqis projects and some politicians warn that they reprobate concerning the areas which have seen unrest , ” he said . “Do not be afraid of the projects division and Joe in there against her and also touched a regional movement in this direction and the states.”

Abadi noted that “there are undue delay of goods at border crossing points and customs , which is a deliberate delay for the purposes of corruption.”

The completion of preparations to fight the battle to liberate the right coast of the city of Mosul

February 8, 2017
(This article is almost a week old, so have they begun the assault already?)

Confirmed the commander of Iraq in the fight against terrorism, a Lieutenant-General Abdul-Ghani al-Asadi, on Wednesday that security forces have completed all the battle plans to liberate the right coast of the city of Mosul requirements, as pointed out that the organization of "Daesh" in the face of military units methods "have become exposed."

World Iraq
Asadi said that "the joint forces of the fight against terrorism and the Federal Police and the crowd popular and the rest of the pieces of apparatus reached full readiness stage in order to fight the battle to liberate the right coast of the city of Mosul," adding that "the commander of the armed forces did not give the green light to start the battle so far".

Al-Asadi said that "the battle axes have been identified for participation pieces," noting that "the pieces completed all the required battle to liberate the right coast supplies".

Counter-terrorism chief, said that "the organization of Daesh methods in the face of the security forces have become open and new where, as he used them in all the battles he fought in various areas lost," pointing out that "the organization was talking about the use of methods against our forces, such as chemical weapons and other through media Makinth, but these things are not unfounded. "

The commander of operations "are coming, Nineveh," Lieutenant-General Abdul Amir Yar God confirmed in (February 8, 2017) that the preparations for the Liberation of the right coast of the city of Mosul, ready, pointing out that the military units waiting for the order from Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi to begin the assault.

30 million dinars for citizens to buy cars (Rasheed Bank)

Wednesday, February 15th, 2017 - 11:49 GMT | Publication Number: 23 270
Rasheed Bank, announced Wednesday its intention to grant loans to citizens of up to 30 million dinars (that’s up to $23,437 USD per loan) to buy cars, pointing out that the loan term of five years.

The general director of the bank Rashad Khudair said that "the bank has decided to grant loans to citizens for the purpose of purchasing cars and vehicles and the mechanics of production, that amount does not exceed 90% of the price of the vehicle or mechanism."

Wahid added that "provision for the purchase of auto loan amount will be a maximum of 30 million dinars to be repaid within five years," adding that "the loan regulations require that there be a sponsor guarantor is a signal placed a reservation on the car and insurance on the life of the borrower (liability insurance is required) and does not have the borrower any previous loans (excellent credit is required, remember now the banks can do credit checks of borrowers). "

(I bring this article to you today since this is a very good example of just what we would expect to see in a market economy that is evolving away from an oil centered, government run economy.

Here are some of the highlights – 1 )the banks now have the capital to loan out for car loans (since the people have opened savings accounts established in order to use their debit cards), 2) the car dealers make a profit so now there can be a robust vehicle businesses springing up, 3) gas stations, 4)the more cars the more repair shops that will be needed, 5) the insurance companies make a profit, 6) the government also takes in taxes in fees for registration, etc..)

"Mecca" is preparing for "Iraqi reconciliation"

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
It is scheduled to hold "the Islamic Cooperation Organization" national reconciliation conference in Iraq after the talks conducted by the organization with an Iraqi official delegation, in preparation for the "Mecca II Conference." (Is this the GCC, Gulf Cooperation Council now called Islamic Cooperation Organization?)

The cooperation organized the first conference in 2006 was attended by scholars and clerics, both Sunni and Shiite, and resulted in Mecca Document to stop the fighting on a sectarian basis. (since 2006? Did they wait too long to hold this one?)

In a statement the organization said "consultations were held at the headquarters of the General Secretariat in Jeddah (the day before yesterday) between an official delegation from Iraq included officials from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Council of Ministers, and the delegation of the General Secretariat headed by Ambassador Tariq Ali Bakhit, Director-General for Political Affairs, and the Iraqi side Qais al-Amiri, Minister of Foreign Affairs Advisor.

She added that the two sides reviewed aspects of cooperation and ways to support the varioussupport organization and the unity of Iraq's land and people areas, support security, stability and territorial integrity, and to stand with him in his battle against all forms of terrorism. (Is this not what we have been told by the CBI that Iraq needs to get to the next phase of the Project to Delete the Zeros in EARLY 2017?)

She said the two sides agreed to begin the process of procedures to prepare for the holding of Mecca Conference 2 this year to support Iraq's efforts to achieve comprehensive national reconciliation for all components of Iraqi society for the welfare and dignity of Iraq.

Jubouri receives British ambassador to Iraq, and emphasizes the need to turn the page of the pre-2003

BAGHDAD - The balance of News

Head of the Parliament Salim al-Jubouri on Wednesday, the British ambassador in Baghdad, Frank Baker, while Jubouri called to turn the page of the pre-2003 and start national reconciliation. (so did they complete the full liberation of Mosul?)

According to a statement of the Office Jubouri received / scales News / copy of it, "al-Jubouri, received a special office, the British ambassador to Iraq, Frank Baker, the meeting discussed the overall political and security situation and developments in the war against Daesh terrorist, and the conduct of bilateral relations between Iraq and Britain, and ways of strengthening as meeting discussed the latest developments on the local and international arenas. "

Jubouri on "the importance of continuing international support for Iraq in its war against terrorism, through the support of security forces and backed up," stressing "the need for the international community moral responsibility that he had to provide full support for the displaced and to restore life to normalcy in the liberated areas of Daesh ". (morality? Really? Is there such a thing in Iraq? I think that for the many of us following this RV saga over these many years we can easily see the lack of morality in the Iraqi leaders and many of the citizens. Personally I see this as “the” major roadblock to any reconciliation. It must come from the top down. Next they need to clean up these agitators who instigate the violence. This will mean cleaning out the Iranian weeds. You are hearing this again from me about these Iranian influence. If it does not stop Iraq will never, never have peace and stability)

He pointed to "the existence of obstacles to the return of displaced persons to their towns liberated, which is to worry about the lack of a political map of post-Daesh form the relationship between Baghdad and the provinces liberated the stage."

And related national reconciliation file, the parliament speaker said that the "internal settlement will succeed only if accompanied with a regional settlement," stressing "the importance of turning the page before and after the 2003 war, and begin reconciliation paves the way for the state of citizenship that we aspire for it."

For his part, the British ambassador to his country's commitment to provide full support for Iraq in its war against terrorism, and to provide all forms of assistance.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   2/15/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 2/15/17

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:59 am

Why don't you tell it like it is Recaps, oh I mean Goat, that the con artist who said they where using the cards at a new rate was a con job coming off your site Recaps, plagiarized from another post.Yep Recaps you will get the lie in there some how , it's still working for you Recaps.
Put that bait out there , but I don't like carrots, try something else for a change.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:20 am

BRAVO, Mnt Gt finally found out how ATM cards really work internationally after the bogus info she gave us last week!  
If you do live overseas, you should know how ATM cards work but yet she posted a bunch of baloney info last week about how these cards work....lol!   Even so that RECAPS or her pulled her blog and reposted it a few days later!    coffee
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Scammer.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:23 pm

The sheep that follow these idiots will wake up and seek revenge one day.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:50 am

So things are going well in Iraq ? Recaps o I'm sorry the Goat you got good news hmmm, what so good about 55 people dying in Baghdad by a suicide bomber,women & children, & you really think that violence has been resolved in Iraq, there's bombings almost every week in the capital of Baghdad, nothing has changed, you really think that this is going to produce a RV ? When in the history of mankind has any sort of revaluation of the country's currency has happened in the mist of chaos? Well Goat? Come on show me, your so smart tell me one time, you can't , your post ,narrative , or pumping , as failed, on every point that heads to a RV. WHY? Because you work for Recaps, you do get payed, you got to keep up the hype or Recaps want have readers no hits on there advertisements, but at least Recaps still has a reputation, Maybe its a bad one, but nevertheless they at least got one thanks to you & the rest of the pumpers.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:06 am

Chaz, as usual, you are wrong about Dinar Recaps.

Dinar Recaps has NEVER paid one penny to anyone we post.  Dinar Recaps has NEVER received one penny for any of the posts we have made.  Nobody at Dinar Recaps writes what we post.  Everything posted at Dinar Recaps is from other people.

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:13 am

What exactly does "Nobody at Dinar Recaps writes what we post" mean? 

Does "nobody" only refer to paid employees?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:34 am

Nobody means not one person, ever.  Period, end of sentence.

Anybody who posts otherwise is has no clue about Dinar Recaps, and is making stuff up.

Repeated postings by some here is malicious and libelous.

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:43 am

Oh really, nothing malicious or libelous about the lies you post are there? Look back at your own archives, see what has been posted for years, & still look at what is being post now, as responsible journalism, I see nothing to be proud of being a informative news site for a fantasy RV.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:58 am

What would you call an website which doesn't allow comments that explain why a large revaluation of the IQD, VND, ZIM, etc. is an impossibility?

Look at this comment that was made in response to Bruce's call notes:

pat mchale
2/15/2017 09:49:27 am

i m in a dire position, I am85 year lady never married an no family here in Orlandoi, I will be evicted and have to leave,by March 5th

I have no where to go. I am on Medicade but t the apt I am in has raised the rent so many times now 834 a month abd SS 629 that I have used up all mt reasources resources My companion bought the Dinae for me 9 years before he passed in 2011. If I went to ass living with Medicade they would take the Dinar from me as assets LOL I need heko with March rent, i DON;T WANT TO BE OUT ON THE STREET, I BEG FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/the-big-call-with-bruce-tuesday-february-14-2017-intel-only-transcribed-by-pinkroses

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:58 am

Dinar Recaps wrote:

Chaz, as usual, you are wrong about Dinar Recaps.

Dinar Recaps has NEVER paid one penny to anyone we post.  Dinar Recaps has NEVER received one penny for any of the posts we have made.  Nobody at Dinar Recaps writes what we post.  Everything posted at Dinar Recaps is from other people.

"Dinar Recaps has NEVER received one penny for any of the posts we have made."

So lets test this. If you were to remove you ads, would the pennies not flow?

-----

***Notice To Dinar Recaps***

https://www.dinardaily.net/t60995-notice-to-dinar-recaps

Mountain Goat   2/15/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:02 am

Nash, ads are not posts.

SSmith, sorry, but Dinar Recaps only comments on Dinar Recaps itself, not on anything we post.

The Dinar Recaps Team.

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:04 am

Repeated lies here about Dinar Recaps we believe are malicious and libelous.  

Chaz (and others), do you really want to putting this websites owners and operators at risk?

That is all we will say here about this.  

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:06 am

Dinar Recaps wrote:Nash, ads are not posts.

SSmith, sorry, but Dinar Recaps only comments on Dinar Recaps itself, not on anything we post.

The Dinar Recaps Team.

Ok, so lets test that. If you only had ads and no posts, would the pennies not flow?

Mountain Goat   2/15/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:23 am

It's not the comments of the owner but mine Recaps, your only worried because you have followers that come over here and read MY post, because so many need the truth, therefore you loose people every day by reading My post not the owner's post, you have hurt a lot of people RECAPS by your malicious post declaring a RV every week, by unscrupulous individuals ,by hype , then people go to the dealers to by more currency ,then NOTHING of course, just more sales on currencies, more disappointments, more anger that is put in the wrong direction, especially now to our president, oh yeah don't you even read what you post? If you do, how can you say any of it is truth? People are desperate, some greedy, nevertheless you make money . Got nothing against making money but how you make it is a different story.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 am

I'm ending this use less conversation for now, if you got anything else to say you me recaps, PM me , this is still a country with freedom of speech, unlike your site the owner allows you to come over here & express yourself does she not?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi there Recaps. I'd just like to check - would you consider the following libelous:
You know damn well that the whole RV thing is nonsense and is the hunting ground of scammers, but you're quite happy to make money from ads on your site that publishes the nonsense.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Thanks guys & ladies for your comments, it seems strange that when ever I post something on a Goat or Clarke post that Recaps is right on it,and all the rest of the unscrupulous gurus are posted here, recaps dont even raise a eye brow .

Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:12 pm

Ken, I'm sure you are well aware this RV is nothing more than a scam.  Does your conscience ever bother you....   knowing that desperate people are reading and believing the guru lies that you publish?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:35 am

Hmm no response from Recaps to my or Smith's posts. Given how quick they are to jump on things they claim are false, this speaks volumes!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:38 am

What a service Dinar Recaps has done through the years by providing Dinarians a one stop location to get a steaming pile of daily guru BS.  Way to go, guys!

Here's a testimonial from one of their suffering and depressed customers. 

Marie
2/18/2017 09:30:52 am

Foolishly I made some moves and changes in my life well before I should have - 1.5 years ago - in anticipation of an RV. I read and read and listened and listened to the "intel" as I hoped and hoped it was about to happen, believing it wholeheartedly it was about to happen. I finally stopped listening and now only scan the posts because I really don't have the time. I still must keep Plan A going, and its a lot of work and time so all I have time is to check in. I admit I get hopeful on and off, but am feeling more and more disillusioned about this whole thing and wonder if it really is going to happen ever. I haven't given enough attention to Plan A and have lost some of my steam ahead for it, with all the "visions of investments and fun ways to make money dancing in my head." Do ya feel me? It's like once the RV happens everything I do and how I do it will change, so why put so much effort into it now? Crazy? But I'm suffering now and getting more depressed on top of it! That's bad. So the only thing I can do is I think is keep this RV on the back burner, check on it once a day and that's it, not reading all the posts etc. What I'm hoping is that someone, maybe you and your group Dr. Clarke, will do is when it finally does actually for real happen, is to write a simple post that "This is IT! Go to the bank, call the bank, here's an 800 #, go to an exchange center," whatever the case is. Can someone commit to simply post that statement on Twitter? Because meantime, some of us have to just live now. Thank you for all you do Dr. Clarke.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:12 am

For one thing Clarke hasn't done nothing but lie"pump" the narrative if this person would had actually did her homework outside the guru's projections, there own narratives , and actually look how the world really works she would had found a entirely different answer, the internet is & always will be a scammers paradise, as we all know, sometime or another someone gets bit, even myself.So it sounds like this person actually still believe this con artist, or let's say a narrative that is completely false, just to continue to fool people until there agenda is fulfilled. Since Clarke is not posted anywhere else except on Recaps that's where she turns to for fake news, SAD.

Good example of what Recaps does to people without out any conscious, or accountability.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:36 am

I just went over to Recaps, read a comment by PiP , he or she said I quote ,,so close for the millionth time ,I'm not going to quit my day time job. That's great advise but I would say I'm not reading dinar recaps blog anymore, if you don't want to go into depression or have your life dependent on a bunch of con artists , instead have life & life more abundantly, you don't need to listen to the devil lie to you on a daily basis.
I can see in this person's writing that he was frustrated, frustrated over what? A LIE, now dose anyone need any added aggravation to there lives? I no I don't, what these sites put out for truth is very dangerous to people, a lie will always hurt ,that's what these people feel. HURT !
So the narrative of the RV SCAM IS HURTING PEOPLE.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:27 pm

So does the constant bringing up of the gurus and what they did 5 years ago, and nobody thinks that hurts people to get a daily stupid reminder?- This shit needs to STOP- There is no new news pertaining to what we have invested in- It is a fk'n waste of time and energy,  because it is ALL lies and deception-They are lining their pockets while ours are inside out and thread bare-So why respond to and about these assholes, anyway? Go live your lives, like Ponee said, because 20 years from now while you're all still waiting for this to happen, y'all could have done some useful things with your lives, but, THEN, it WILL BE TOO LATE-So keep right on reading this shit, and y'all will have nobody to blame but yourselves- WAKE UP, for crissake- Mountain Goat   2/15/17 1656125192 2cents

Last edited by Terbo56 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:34 pm

And Dinar Recaps, you WILL NOT post anything from anybody unless it is all warm and fuzzy- Many people have responded to posts on that site and not a f'kn one of them have been posted like others from here or any other site- You guys are bogus and as bad as the gurus are- If you can't be honest and tell the truth about anything, shut down your site- It is nothing but a big joke, and you're lining your pockets fraudulently just to be known in the dinar world- You are wrong, and you know it-Go do something worthwhile, IF it is possible-Which, honestly, I really don't think so- People are getting tired of all the shit, and it won't be long before you founder like the Olympic anyway- Keep that in mind-Enjoy- :tdown: Mountain Goat   2/15/17 1656125192 Mountain Goat   2/15/17 2350219667 2cents
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:01 pm

Hey Terbo, how's my friend doing? You sound good ,your in my prayers & thoughts.
Love ya brother
Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:34 pm

Ethel Biscuit wrote:Hmm no response from Recaps to my or Smith's posts. Given how quick they are to jump on things they claim are false, this speaks volumes!

We have a response from Recaps.....  http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/note-from-dinar-recaps6833904

https://www.dinardaily.net/t61306-dinar-recaps-thanks-lying-scumbag-gurus-for-their-intel

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:58 am

terbo shame on you for telling the truth. most in dinarland only want to here feel good stories not the truth. in fact there are rumors on the street the fbi is looking into the situation
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:16 am

Jayzze wrote:terbo shame on you for telling the truth. most in dinarland only want to here feel good stories not the truth. in fact there are rumors on the street the fbi is looking into the situation

I hope you right.... Something has to finally be done about this insanity.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum