Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Who pushes the RV button in the US?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrRod

PostSubject: Who pushes the RV button in the US?   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:56 pm

While I try to stay informed on news, articles from Iraq, our own US Government etc. does anyone of our Gurus know who actually pushes the button for the RV to go through in the good ole USA?

We've heard some tremendous stories, some so-so intel, some very inspiring comments on when to expect the RV (this lone was motivational) and even some theatrics about not wanting to share anymore with us in this forum or the chat process... While I am certainly not an expert in currency trading or re-valuing, I do appreciate the information I've learned in these sites, especially the hysterics of uninformed speculators and what motivates people to see their comments in print and of course reactions from nonsensical cpmments. Human nature is very predicatable... Some are easily swayed, others stay the course, while some don't even iknow what planet they're on, some stick to their convictions and will support the journey...

While the chat room is down, we have time to reflect on what has transpired over the past several days, I would just gently remind all who come to this FREE SIte, that the Mods, and those in the "know" are sharing what they are given, not necessarily what is true... they are doing this to help us... We need to reflect if this site is truly where we need to be... If you are not getting what you need from this site, then it is time for you to leave with your negative thoughts and go somewhere else... If you feel this site is of value, then particpate in a positive manner... Rather than waste your time bashing... There is nothing wrong with asking questions or even being skeptical, but it all depends on your form of questioning...

I was taught a long time ago, that you get much more with honey, than vinegar... Kindness, gentlness and being humble are great characters to have and to promote... This is my first post where I actually started a post/topic... I hope this gives some who will read it the peace and calmness to move forward in this journey which most of us will never see again...

God's Peace and Grace to everyone.

Rod

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Who pushes the RV button in the US?   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:18 pm

The Dinar Fairy?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Who pushes the RV button in the US?   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:
The Dinar Fairy?

bigsmile

That was fairy nice!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
topoftemountain

PostSubject: pushin' the button   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 pm

According to BGG on chat last night, Shabs is the only one who controls the button.. threadsneaker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNICE

PostSubject: Re: Who pushes the RV button in the US?   Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Button is already pushed...now w just relax and practice our patience until it manifests itself from the unseen to the seen. Call those things that aren't as though the are. Say to the mountain to be moved, believe it's moved in your heart, thank God for it, and wait! Smile ....Nice post!

:flower: “Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.” (Proverbs 16:24)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Who pushes the RV button in the US?   Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:48 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:
The Dinar Fairy?

You sure? My parents told me it was a leprechaun that kept the pot of gold. Does that means we may be here til March? scratch

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrRod

PostSubject: Re: Who pushes the RV button in the US?   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:51 pm

@BNICE wrote:
Button is already pushed...now w just relax and practice our patience until it manifests itself from the unseen to the seen. Call those things that aren't as though the are. Say to the mountain to be moved, believe it's moved in your heart, thank God for it, and wait! Smile ....Nice post!

Thanks for your nice comments. Be Blessed.
Rod

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Who pushes the RV button in the US?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-