Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bank Story #224 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bank Story #224

2 posters

Go down

Bank Story #224 Empty Bank Story #224

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:15 am

DC Family,
In the past week, I have 2 updates from WF where I have accounts (at the moment). The first was a week ago today, Friday I walked in to do business and asked if they had any news on my currencies. The Lady checked and said that I would have to go to the branch a 1/2 block away, that they now have a foreign currency teller at that location. I beat feet over there and sure enough, they did! I asked her if they were trading the VND, she looked it up and said yes and asked if I needed any? I said no, I had some. She asked "if I did not mind telling her, how much?" I smiled and said "enough." She smiles back, winked, and said "well then, YOU are going to be a very rich man!" She also told me the rate they were selling at on that day was .000038 to $1US. She also said the rate fluctuated and to keep checking, which I have not yet. I also checked on the ZWD & dinar, the dinar is trading, but not the ZWD.

Yesterday, I went to transfer some $$$$ to my daughter. A screen appeared I had never seen (also WF) so I scrolled over it, entered the amount to transfer, & a message came up that this "amount will be immediately sent and available to the receiver." Prior, you could choose between scheduling the send or immediate (which took 24-48 hours) to get to the receiver but was withdrawn on sending account immediately.

I plan on getting back to bank this week to check again but felt the above information pertinent to our waiting "event." I will let everyone know what happens then.

I have only been following this site since August 2016. Quiet as to all the WOW that is being posted. I have learned to remain calm & stay unconnected to most of it. Especially after knowing there are folks that have been on the "ride" for 12+ years! WOW! WOW! WOW! All I can say to that is "God Bless you!" My parents taught me patience, persistence, perseverance, & prayer. Not always in that order of priority. I have known God personally for 45 years. I have been to heaven twice and sent back both times "not my time yet."

I know we all have a purpose. I have gone through life so far and been blessed. I have seen firsthand what my Savior is capable of. It will always be in "His Time," not mine. I have been humbled to pray on hands and knees asking forgiveness. As for this GCR/RV "event," would explain a lot of what I have been through to get to today, this post, and what I can see for a future. That "why" or "what for" in life I have asked Him for in my life.

Lastly, I was in church this past Sunday, the "message?" GENEROUS. We were given a contract (fake) to sign everything I own over to God as he owns everything anyway. It is all His. We just get to manage it, some more than others. So I did and put it away in my old bible for my kids to find when I finally do get to stay in heaven. I am not telling anyone what to do, but I get it and I surrender all to Him. He has blessed me so far beyond words. I would suggest anyone that has not, please do.

On that note, I will humbly say thank you for allowing me the time here and thank ALL those who bring us any and all information regardless of content. I can attest to the accuracy & validity of the information I have provided. Use your own judgment and discernment.

In Service to All,

Lone Fearless Cactus
AZ

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #224 Empty Re: Bank Story #224

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:21 am

ah...been following since August 2016...and you already got a smile and wink from a bank teller?  Awesome!  It typically takes someone 2 years before they get a wink or knowing nod from a bank teller about the RV. You must be a super-duper crafty speculative investor!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum