Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"The RV is Tuesday" by GK - 2.7.17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: "The RV is Tuesday" by GK - 2.7.17   Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:47 am

Entry Submitted by GK at 11:22 PM EST on February 7, 2017

What the heck is wrong with you people????

The RV is Tuesday.

The RV has always been Tuesday.

Not this Tuesday but, Tuesday.

The next Tuesday after the next Tuesday that comes and goes but definitely unequivocally Tuesday....

I'm not one of those currency holder guru pussies who is afraid to name a date....

Tuesday... Read my poverty stricken lips.... "Tuesday."

Sure I could say next Tuesday but my writing teacher taught me less words are better.

Tuesday.

Tuesday after Hawaii shuts down its roasted pig spit. And the last hula girl rubs bengay on her hips.

To be more specific, Tuesday after Monday and before Wednesday.

Even if Trump has something more important to do on Tuesday like an orange spray paint appointment or General Dunsford is being paddled by Madame Wu... Please Ma'am can I have some more!

Tuesday in our brightest of futures.

Oh sure some might say Tuesday comes she will and Ruby Tuesday and Tuesday's child is full of grace but the reality is no one does shit on Monday but pretend not to be hung over from church.

If anything should change like a stupid Israelite Khazar Luciferian trillionaire fails to enter a code or be properly blackmailed by Interpol... and IF it isn't teens drink free weekend at Epstein Island... It is certainly for shurtainly Tuesday... guaranteed without a shadow of a doubt, even if the doubt's shadow saw a groundhog on the 2nd.

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday what part of freaking Tuesday don't you freaks get.

I can't do a rate but I can do a Tuesday.

Or possibly Saturday after a big fat Hawaiian dude sings somewhere over the rainbow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "The RV is Tuesday" by GK - 2.7.17   Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:07 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"The RV is Tuesday" by GK - 2.7.17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: