Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:21 am

Here it is. It's what we all have been waiting for and it's finally here. There's no more waiting for it to happen and it's finally arrived!

THE SECOND ANNUAL

**NATIONAL QUESTION YOUR DINAR GURU WEEK**

Yes folks it's finally here!

It's time to Question your Dinar Guru and ask them where they got their information.

Have you heard these phrases in the past:

That's what I heard...

That's what they are telling me...

From the information that I got...

From what I've seen...

That's what they are saying...

Received an email from...

Reports are coming in...

That's right folks, this coming week your Dinar Guru will answer these questions:

Tell us who you heard that from?

Who are "They" and where can I contact "Them" directly?

Where did you get that information, specifically?

Where did you see that, so I can see that too?

If that's what "They" are saying, where are "They" saying it so I can hear it said?

Where do I go to get on their email list?

Where are you going to post a link to that report?

And more...

That's right folks, FULL DISCLOSURE!

They will provide all the details of what their costs are and how much they have received!

*!! PROFITS !!*  *!! PROFITS !!*  *!! PROFITS !!*

For the non-profits out their, you will finally be able to see whether they have overreached reached their goals!

*!!   WOW   !!*

What an exciting week that lays ahead!!!

Have you ever wanted to ask your favorite Guru...?

This week is your week!!!

This message is approved and endorsed by Mountain Goat and the now incarcerated on probation TNT Tony. 

Mountain Goat:

"If you believe it all than go to the source and let the perpetrator explain it to you and give you proof."

TNT Tony: 

"Nothing beats a failure, but a try!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:23 am

YAY!

yes winkywinky

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:28 pm

I know you are not talking about the rv you must be talking about the super bowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:44 pm

@Jayzze wrote:
I know you are not talking about the rv you must be talking about the super bowl

NOPE!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:02 pm

I would love to ask Bruce these questions! Oops he doesn't take callers anymore due to the Kenny Chaos! omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!   Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:30 am

@roxy22222222 wrote:
I would love to ask Bruce these questions! Oops he doesn't take callers anymore due to the Kenny Chaos! omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!   Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:22 pm

RBAER ‏

@BaerRbaer  4m4 minutes ago

Instead of gurus complaining about another, why not go get us some facts for us?!?!  @wingitcall @IkoWard
#wearethepeople
Thank you!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
zidziljian

PostSubject: Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!   Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:04 am

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." RIP Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!   Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:30 am

There will be a third annual event if nobody questions these so called Gurus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!   Thu May 18, 2017 9:58 pm

9 more months to go...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Event We Have All Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-