Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

2/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

2/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

2/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 2/2/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:16 am

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  Just got a call from (HI RESPECTED INTEL SOURCE) – states they heard from their main guy – THIS IS REAL IT HAS RV’d – also Cap1 states that Wall Street confirmed an RV- and we should see this today when Hawaii Banks align if not before – Rate is $8.63 with ability to negotiate up to $10.49. Banks want Dinar so they can earn money toor.

Guru Bluwolf:  listen up Okie is correct it did rv in Iraq last night and it was confirmed by me for him last night. I work with facts and they are saying that it should be activated in us as of now for it is already on our shores.
[size=18]it could be in 5 minutes 5 hours or by the end of the day but its here folks...rates will be very high... so hang in there and be patient.  ok that is all that I will share at this point good day millionaires
[/size]

MIG:  We heard Canuckgirl in caps room, ngodstrust and his wife quit their jobs YESTERDAY..

Guru Jonnywg:    i will say to you that this appears to be the time that we are looking for...before tomorrow evening we will know where we stand in the dinar...Please keep the faith one more day...results will be infront of you.

[question]  Now we have spurious rate reports coming in.... Are you at liberty to say yet what you are able to see on the bank screens???  [answer]  3.22,  ri.

AS STATED WE HAVE CONFIRMED OKIE'S STATEMENT IS CORRECT...THERE WERE ISSUES ON IMPLEMENTATION ...RATES ARE NOT KNOWN...IT MAY TAKE TIME BUT IT WILL SHOW ON ONE OF CBI/FOREX OR BANKSCREENS...SEVERAL DEALERS / CURRENCY CONVERTERS ARE NOT SELLING AS AT NOON EST...MOST DEALERS ARE STILL SELLING...BE PATIENT WE WILL SEE IT

Attention all Dinarians, .. i have just confirmed that okie oil man is correct. THERE WAS AN RV IN COUNTRY IRAQ LAST NIGHT...THERE WERE COMPLICATIONS THAT CANNOT BE DISCUSSED...AS AT 3:30 AM THIS MORNING THE JOB WAS COMPLETED AND PUT ON A TIMER TO SHOW TODAY...INITIALLY IT MAY BE AN RI...BUT IT MAY BE HEADED TO AN RV SHORTLY...I HAVE NO FURTHER DETAILS...JUST MY PRIVELEGE TO CONFIRM OKIE'S POST RE THE IN COUNTRY RV...LEGARDE IS IN OR JUST COMING FROM IRAQ RE THE RV NEGOTIATIONS...RATES WILL SHOW TODAY WE MAY NOT HAVE CASHIN UNTIL FRI OR MONDAY...RATES MAY ONLY SHOW AT THE  BANK...CONGRATULATIONS OKIE...HOPEFULLY THIS IS IT.

WE HAVE NO BAD NEWS...UST IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN...BANKS ARE NOT RELEASING SCREENS TODAY...I HAVE ACCESS BUT NO AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE...NO FURTHER CONFIRMATIONS.

Guru OkieOilman:    I AM HERE EARLY THIS MORNING AFTER AN ALL NIGHTER.---YES TO ALL--THE R/V IN IRAQ OCCURED APPROXIMATELY 4 PM CST YESTERDAY--NOW WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE RATE POSTING HERE IN THE USA AND WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED. THESE ARE UNKNOWN FACTORS AT THIS TIME.

I WILL REPEAT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE WHO AREN'T AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON----THE ONLY INTEL THAT I POSSESS AT THIS TIME IS THAT THE R/V IN IRAQ OCCURED---BEYOND THAT I HAVE NO FURTHER DETAILS AT THIS TIME.  HOPEFULLY AS THE DAY PROGRESSES WE WILL KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I STATED---WE PATIENTLY WAIT FOR DETAILS AND WHEN AVAILABLE I WILL POST WHAT INTEL REPORTS.  AT THE PRESENT I AM UNABLE AND UNINFORMED AS TO THE DETAILS--AS I SAID BEFORE---WE WAIT FOR LATEST NEWS--I CAN NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AT THIS TIME  

IN COUNTRY IN IRAQ HAD 3 STAGES OF CASH IN AMOUNTING TO 3 DIFFERENT RATES DEPENDANT ON WHETHER IT IS THE  COMMON CITIZEN--GOVERMENT EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS -----EACH STAGE WAS 2 DOLLARS HIGHER THAN IT'S PREDECESSOR--OUR RATE WILL BE MUCH HIGHER----DON'T ASK--YOUR HEART CAN'T STAND IT--THEIR WILL BE NO PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OFFERED TO THE WHALES LIKE WE SPECULATED--EVERYONE WILL GET THE SAME RATE AND THEIR WILL NOT BE A SO MANY HOURS TO CASH IN SCENARIO THAT SOME HAS SPECULATED UPON.  I DID NOT DISCUSS RATES AS I FEEL IT'S INAPPROPRIATE AT THIS TIME AS IT WILL CAUSE HEART ATTACKS

SOURCES REPORTING THE RATE SHOULD SHOW UP APPROXIMATELY AFTER BANKING HOURS IN HAWAII.  IT WAS STATED THAT WALL STREET TRADERS ARE NOW AWARE OF THE R/V IN 195 COUNTRIES.  TO THOSE WHO HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE WHALES CASHING IN AT A HIGHER RATE---IS PURE HORSE BISCUITS---WE ALL GET THE SAME RATE.   NO FLOAT--HARD PEGGED RATE.

THE LATEST I HAVE JUST NOW RECEIVED IS THAT WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE IN THE USA---TODAY!!!  YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD BULLDOG AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS AND ALL THE FLACK WE HAVE RECEIVED BY BEING FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WORLD---IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING OUR POSTINGS.  THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS SOME ARE PRIVIED TO INTEL BEFORE OTHERS.  AM GETTING CONFLICTING INTEL REGARDING THE RATE.  FROM ALL INSIGHT IT APPEARS THE HIGHER RATE IS THE MOST PROBABLE----AT LEAST AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME.

THE R/V IN IRAQ OCCURED APPROXIMATELY 4 PM CST YESTERDAY--NOW WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE RATE POSTING HERE IN THE USA AND WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED. THESE ARE UNKNOWN FACTORS AT THIS TIME.  I HAVE MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS SINCE LAST NIGHT OF THE VALIDITY OF THE INTEL.  IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE OTHER COUNTRIES WERE R/V'D OR D/V'D AT THE SAME TIME.  HOPEFULLY AS THE DAY PROGRESSES WE WILL KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I STATED---WE PATIENTLY WAIT FOR DETAILS AND WHEN AVAILABLE I WILL POST WHAT INTEL REPORTS.

Guru Enorrste:   OKIE has NO sources, period.  None of them knows the date or the rate...both CBI and Parliament are ready to do this YESTERDAY...if the GOI does something, expect an RV.  If not, look to Shabibi to go solo and pull the trigger.  I personally believe it is now very close because of the hemhorraging of dollars from CBI into Iran...They will have to RV to get the dinar up to at least $1 so that they can stop selling dollars on the open market in Iraq...I give it 3 weeks maximum.  But then again I could be wrong!  LOL.

Guru Bulldog75:   AS OF ...3:45PM CST : DINARBANKER.COM IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS. THAT ADDS ADDITIONAL INFO TO A PROB RV LATER TODAY IN USA.  YOU WILL BE VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THE RATE!!!   PROB CASH IN PROJECTION STILL ON TARGET FOR FRIDAY/SATURDAY SOMETIME.

WE ARE GOOD TO GO. ON TARGET. WE WAIT. RATE POST COMING SOON TO LATER SOMETIME TODAY.  ALL THE DATA AND INFO IS FORTHCOMING. THE ONLY ONES KNOWING MY SOURCES ARE THE DOG AND CAT WHO OVERHEAR EVERYTHING. THEY ARE VERY EDUCATED THOUGH.  : )

I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT...THE IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV IS CORRECT.  WE SHOULD NOW SEE THE RATE LATER TODAY OR TONITE!   THE PRIVATE BANKERS WILL STOP SELLING ABOUT 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE RELEASE OFFICIALLY ON UST /BANK SITES.

WE HAVE AN IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV; AND WE SHALL SEE THE USA/UST/BANK RATE SOMETIMES TODAY HERE. PROBABLE CASH-IN TOMORROW AND/OR SATURDAY. . ALL DETAILS WILL BE FORTHCOMING AS THE DAY DEVELOPS. OUR STAFF WILL KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED. WE FLY HIGH IN OUR 747s ABOVE THE CLOUDS KNOWING OUR MANNA COMES NOW TO VERY SOON. IT'S IRONIC THAT TODAY IS FEB. 2 "GROUNDHOG DAY". WE ARE POSITIVE, BLESSED AND HERE FOR MANY WONDERFUL REASONS. WE ARE PREPARED. THE IQD AND DONG ARE VERY STRONG!

Guru TerryK:   ALOT OF THINGS THAT CAN PULL THIS BACK.   I KNOW THEY SAY IT CAN’T BE STOPPED BUT IT CAN AFTER ALL S DID MAKE THE PROMISE THAT THIS WOULD RV BY THE END OF 2011 AND EVEN THE MAN THAT CONTROLS IT COULD NOT MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Guru Footforward:  I wanted to get a quick update out. There is alot of good news coming out. You have heard it from jonny, freeway, okie and others, and i admire the courage these men and others show in coming out and sharing what they do. Lord knows we get ripped so bad by so many. Understand that there are many out there that have sources that get the info WAY before it hits the news.

I do believe that okie, jonny, freeway and others are correct and im trying to help bring proof of this that even the biggest bashers cant deny. This is why i havent been in chat. I'm working to bring tangable proof. This is not easy to do when you have contacts who are ahead of the news.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION I HAVE GOTTEN IS POSITIVE AND I AM EXPECTING THIS TO SHOW UP IN THE US AT ANY TIME.

Understand what is going on here. I continue to look gof the RV hour to hour. Jonny, freeway and myself are just trying to help, and understand, the people that have brought information would not put this out publicly unless they were sure about it! I would encourge everyone to pray for financial breakthrough. This is almost over. Hang in there and know that God is good. All the time. We are on the door step of breakthrough. Footforward

Guru Soonerfan62:  Guys Iraq could have RVed in country last night and if someone had intel within the Iraq government, lets say OKIE, then we could know about it and the people of Iraq not.. So if someone say like Kaparoni has intel from a private party, then they would not have heard it yet.

That is why we are getting mixed information from people, it all depends on who their intel is, that is why jonny and others are looking for confirmation, but the intel needs to come from people that have government connections.  lots of our people have gov. contacts. Those are the ones you need to listen to.  The whole Rv is time senstive- if it happen in the gov. it MUST filter out at some point REAL soon.

Dinar Guru:  *****Dinar Guru Investigative UPDATE*****Multiple Dinar Guru Members have confirmed orders showing Dinar Banker is still taking orders at unchanged rate*******

Guru Kaperoni:    I don’t know where these guys get this stuff?  There is no RV at this time, not in country or out of country.  Period.  The CBI has officially updated for the day at 1166.  They even held a small currency auction $4, 321,000.   I watch Iraqi News for an hour, nothing on the scrolling banner.   Nothing on the news sites. Therefore, we can say with certainty this is bogus intel.  Stay grounded, stick to facts

Gurus SteveI & Ray:  We decided to have this translated so we could share what they are talking about. I anyone cares to doubt Ray's contacts who sat and translated it with him, be our guest.  I found that this video translated is excellent news. I have several CBI links with news that I will update later tonight as soon as I get home. You will for sure enjoy them as I will tie them all together for you.

Steve,

Millionday sent me a link to a news video dated Jan 25 that was in Arabic that she wanted to get translated. I was able to get one of my Iraqi friends to come to my office just a few minutes ago and watch the video with me. After he watched it, he told me what was being said. It was an Economic Conference that was with Shabibi, Saleh and other members on the banking community from other Arabic countries.

They were discussing the dropping of the three zeroes from the currency, the raising of the value of the dinar and how it was going to improve the economy. Shabibi also said that when they changed the value that it would be suddenly.

They did the same thing when they switched from the old Saddam currency also. Shabibi said that they did not want to do it slowly that it would only confuse the people. He also made a comment that he was just waiting for permission to go from higher ups.

Also, in the video, they started interviewing some of the people there. If you watch, the older man with glasses that they interviewed last, is the guy that gave the press conference the other day. That is Mudher. It was nice putting a face to a name.

Very good find Mary. Thank you for your hard work.  Blessings,  Ray

Thank you Ray for doing this.   Blessings,  Steve

Guru Robusto: I'm extremely excited about the 2nd day of very low auctions...

Guru Generals64:  Hey FOLKS:........If the IQD is not 100% ready then it's not going to happen period...If Okie and Foot forward and the other gurus have had info come in that it is happenening...

Then why should they waset their time to get "beat up" by a few who have nothing?...It's frustrating folks...Frustrating....Let me tell you this..I have had 156 alls on my cell today...it's on...it's off...I guarantee...It's on...

I have spent the day shoveling Manure with a pitchfork and a cell phone...both were kinda fun...Spooky that I found a beer bottle in the Cow manure though...just hang tight.

Guru BWM:   There are obviously differing opinions as to what our status is  at the moment...IMO and let me emphasize MY opinion, the definition of an RV is the "visible change of a rate allowing for a cash in of currency for a change of value"...do we have that AT THIS TIME? NO. There may be "announced" or "agreed" acknowledgements, but...no international, visible opportunity for us to cashin AT THIS MOMENT. This is changing by the second, with information we continue to bring to you as we can...The news is GREAT but we aren't at the banks yet.

the fact that we tell you we're watching and it's thursday night KNOWING that the cbi is closed tomorrow should say something...   you should go right to bed... and take some nyquil... see you monday.   in fact... you all should go right to bed right now.. double up on some nyquil and get some rest... on a positive note, more rested ppl equals shorter lines at the bank

Guru Freeway Bill:  This has been such a long and winding road that has caused so many people stress... including my family... However, when this is over, and GOD says it will be In Daniel 1, we will rejoice and all of the pain and agony will be lost from all memory... Whether it shows today or tomorrow means very little...

We have to just stop jumping on people that have intel that is ahead of everyone else's. We saw that on another site's call last night.... Okie has been conservative as of late and the man about died when he called it months ago and it turned out not to be true... I cannot believe he would take that chance again...

Having Okie say it and having not only Jonny, but about a dozen others confirm it is good news... Everyone should appreciate whoever brings you the news.... Decipher it and make it your own thought process... The blessing is coming folks! GOD grant me the SERENITY to accept the thigns I cannot change, the COURAGE to change the things I can and the WISDOM to know the difference .. amen!

This is the reason people need to wait before they start jumping down people's throats..... we have this every day ... people go to bed excited and when they don't have the go ahead to go to the bank the next morning, everything is doom and gloom

... this is a complex process and you just ahve to let it come out in it's own time.... GOD BLESS Okie as I know he has been getting some heat this morning all over the boards... So glad to see that he was right... Now people relax and let this all unfold.... GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!

Guru Med:   VERY EXCITED...SEEING THE IMMEDIATE CHANGE  TO CBI AUCTIONS...I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY WOULD DRAG BUT THEY DIDNT  ALSO ONE OF THE ARTICLES...STATED THAT CBI IS MOVING THE DINAR TO A TRADEABLE CURRENCY. THIS IS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT.  THE MOVE TO NOT SELLING USD WAS HUGE.  ALL THIS HAS TO BE PART OF PHASE II  AND IS PREPARATION BEFORE THE MAJOR CHANGE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE.   THINGS ARE MOVING FASTER THAN I EXPECTED.

Guru Cap1:   IT WOULD BE DINARIAN SUICIDE FOR OKIE TO COME OUT AND FOR ME AS WELL, TO COME OUT AND STATE THAT AN INCOUNTRY HAD OCCURRED WHEN IT HADN'T...HE HAS AGAIN CONFIRMED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE. I ALSO AGREE WITH HIS STATEMENTS.SO, WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THE RATE WILL SHOW UP FOR US TODAY.

Guru Randy Koonce:   Let me give my figures so you have the ability to not worry about the Rate...Iraq has an Budget of 90.1 billion. From the Offical UN document Iraq has a total revenue of oil of 26.1 billion. I am using US Dollars. 90.1 divided by 26.1 comes to 3.45 they have to raise their rate to meet the budget...and no, the rate will not come out and sky rocket to the moon.  Shabibi said that the rate would be managed.  If you do not understand Managed just take the rate now and for the last 24 months or better the rate has been 1170 and until just recently 1160, that is what you call managed.

Guru Longfellow:   I have had contact with both my main sources and although we have made great strides this week toward our goal, The RV has not happened in Iraq. From what I'm told this morning we won't see it this week. Next week has got possibilities and the week of the 15th looks great...Okie is very connected and I don't claim to know everyone he talks to...Stay positive and hope I'm wrong but if not then we are still very close

Guru Studley:   WE DO HAVE VERY POSITVE NEWS COMING FROM AROUND THE WORLD...WHEN IT IS FINISHED, YOU WILL KNOW, YOU WON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT.  I WILL CALL IT WHEN I HAVE OFFICIAL PROOF.

I am long term investor.... I do not believe anyone will predict the day except those who seem to predict everyother DAY....

Guru Bluedog:  I was watching Iraq TV seems the vendors were in a bit of a up roar .......maybe they could only take Dinars, not USD.   I wish I knew what they were mad about.   maybe  pricing, was early this morn for a hour going from shop to shop, and it seemed they were complaining because of no one was buying.   I am in a numb state right now we know they have bank holiday. Shabibi needs a 3 day banks to be closed so this is our chance.   Frank very excited listen to his call and ours while driving.   If the borders are closed then the news is too.   Iraq TV stations have movies and unusual stuff right now.   PTR is not confirming.

Kuwait’s Elections are right now as we speak and Maliki said he would go shortly after that hmmmmmm.   he wants RV’d Money before he goes.  They pushed the Budget they push Erbil they push Kuwait all back and they made us all think they were have POLITTCAL problems now they’re  back happy as can be - all STAGED.   They pushed the ministers back they pushed HCL do you think that the Iraqi People if they had a full and happy GOI would not have stormed them by now.   They caused chaos to stage this stalling period   NOW they are happy and let’s get it all done; have to RV for most of the above.

the Iraqis are hoarding the dinar and that’s why the shop owners today were not happy .....do not speak Iraqi but something was going on.  People on the street, no one buying it.. of course Iran will need money for their nukes.   We will see what happens I have not got confirmation in any form yet but I will be snooping around

Guru AJ Anderson:  The above statement from this article has already been started with the recent two CBI auctions being the lowest I have seen yet, with about 8 million Iraq Dinars sold to 7 banks. I believe that the lower denominations are being sold to the banks, but have not been released to the public yet, that will come in a short time.

“He added that officials in the Iraqi Central Bank confirmed that they now are developing a new mechanism to participate in bids to buy the dollar, and how they will exchange the dollar and hard currency, and we will follow up this subject first, first in order to preserve the cash reserves of Iraq.”

In my opinion they plan to buy the USD out with the lower denominations and that is the mechanism, which make total sense.

“The al-Alwani, that the smuggling of currency and a negative impact on the Iraqi economy is bad, and will affect the reserve currency, and the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, also has a serious political dimensions.”

The above statement and underlining is meant to warn that if Iraq does not stop the smuggling of the US dollar to Iran it could have a serious impact on Iraq and chapter VII sanctions.

“He continued, so they are trying to fill the deficit, if there was damage to Iraq, and this cannot accept it, and we will stand against all who try to empty Iraq of foreign currency, and will not compromise the country's wealth for the interests of others.

The above statement means that Iraq must act quickly and if they do not, Iraq’s resources could be drained before the CBI can buy back all the US dollars in Iraq.  In my opinion the above two articles are meant for several reasons, one to convince the people of Iraq to use their own currency once the RV occurs, to warn those who are smuggling US dollars into Iran and to rain in the wealth of Iraq before those US dollars leave the country.  God Bless,
AJ

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum