Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it

Go down

Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it Empty Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Kuwait: a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and to import natural gas from it Image 

Minister of Oil and Minister of Electricity revealed the Kuwaiti and water Essam Marzouk, on Wednesday, that the electrical output of Kuwait up through the year 2035 to 39 thousand megawatts. 

He added in a press statement that " the production of the power plants now in excess of 18 thousand megawatts , while not exceeding the maximum rate of consumption of 15 thousand megawatts, which will allow us to export energy to neighboring countries. 

Marzouq pointed to ' a possible idea to export electricity to Iraq and from import natural gas to run our stations', noting that 'this idea will be put forward and discussed with the Iraqi side in the future.' 

And that 'ministry is seeking to improve the electricity grid global indicators, both in terms of reducing the length of time that the electricity was cut off for consumers or the period of time required for the delivery of electricity and residential development projects', expressing his pride' for the classification of the Ministry of Electricity and Water in first place among ministries in the speed of their response to consumers to resolve their problems. " 

He explained Marzouq said 'the ministry two types of development of its own stations powers, the first is concerned with the establishment of new stations in cooperation with the partnership body between the public and private sectors, such as creeks and stations implemented by the Ministry directly , such as Nuwaisib station, and the second is concerned with the development of the stations by raising the productivity of existing plants through special projects combined cycle system, where these projects may raise its production capacity of the plant to 50 percent. ' 

With regard to electric Balangtaat, Marzouq said 'electrical outages are usually not subject to production, we have the productivity of current capacity of up to 18 thousand megawatts, but there are interruptions occur due to unforeseen circumstances such as electrical outage that occurred in 2014 due to the extreme humidity in the air', saying , 'We look at such incidents as lessons for use in maintaining the electrical efficiency of the network.'

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=152102

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum