Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation

Go down

of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation Empty of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:48 am

of America is planning to build the largest consular complex in the world .. and the province Kurdish official: they consider us as a nation 20160309094419

Twilight News / Foreign relations official in the Kurdistan Democratic Party dominated Hawrami on Wednesday that the US plans to build the largest consular complex in the world in Arbil, capital of Kurdistan Region.

Hawrami said at a seminar held in Erbil, said that "America has a consulate in the province of Kurdistan, one of the greatest countries in the world," adding that "the consul here is the former US ambassador to Pakistan and this is evidence of interest in Bkordstan and looking at it as a state."

He pointed out that "due to the adoption of the United States consular largest complex in the world in Arbil."

And increased Hawrami saying that "no diplomatic representations and consulates of 35 countries in the Kurdistan region, including the five permanent members of the UN Security Council, creates significant opportunities in front of the people of Kurdistan, in the circumstances in the Middle East and the ongoing changes

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum