Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 2/1/17

Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 2/1/17

Post  Ssmith on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:42 am

olesailor wrote
23s ago
Senate has just approved Sec of Treasury nominee appears next step is to be sworn in and then he is free to release 800 numbers Praise Yah

scotchie wrote
50m ago
It's a glorioius day. Thank to Bruce, Frank and Ray for their wonderful fantasies. Let's hope February is an interesting month

scotchie wrote
29m ago
Dr. Clarke predicted the dong would revalue on Feb 6th, 2015. Didn't Dr. Clarke post his "final goodbye" in November? Just can't take him seriously.

Wizofog14 wrote
25m ago
Dr Clarke?? The same guy that said the song would go before dinar a year ago. The same guy that said 99 percent it happens between thanksgiving and Christmas. THat guy??   
GEG-Dinar wrote
27m ago
Merlyn, so why suddenly is he talking about May, and at the same time Bluwolf is talking about "120 Days" process. Hmmm.......

RaginCajun wrote
18m ago
GIVE ME ONE NAME OF A CREDITABLE SOURCE IN THE LAST 10 YEARS

scotchie wrote
16m ago
I tend not to believe those that collect monies from listeners, whether for themself or sponsors   
RaginCajun wrote
16m ago
KIM CLEMENT HAS BEEN RIGHT ABOUT TRUMP, DOW AT 20,000, AND THE DROUGHT IN CALI

Stardot wrote
15m ago
Jack Nicholson in The Shining..... but as a dinarian and on meds so he isn't homicidal = what i think of every time i see Frank Smile

RAB wrote
14m ago
Star: You are 100% spot on. I challenge anyone to show me one incorrect statement in any of the Goat's posts. Makes one wonder why mention of the Goat on some sites is cause for immediate exile.

Stardot wrote
12m ago
i am 99.9% positive the zim is worthless unless you can sell it to somebody on ebay too but thats just me and yes i do have some just in case lol   
scotchie wrote
13m ago
One fact that Goat has failed to mention is that the Project to Delete the Zeros has been deferred. Other than that, she/he seems to have a handle on what is happening, imo

dinardiva wrote
7m ago
MY Question is ------------->> Is This RV really Imminent? At this point an time i am really questioning it

Bigrich wrote
6m ago
IMO the goat can go chew briars

RaginCajun wrote
2m ago
SNAKE- I AGREE, GAMES PEOPLE WILL PLAY   
RaginCajun wrote
2m ago
IMO WE WILL ALL BE SHOCKED WHEN THIS IS HAPPENS, TO LOOK BACK AND SEE ALL THE LIES WE WERE TOLD
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 2/1/17

Post  Ssmith on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:23 pm

Sunni Daze wrote
15m ago
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE RESPECTFUL IF YOU ARE LISTENING TO RAY AND CHATTING IN HERE THANKS

jetdriver2 wrote
13m ago
What happened to the statement Bruce made about Obama? Bruce specifically stated that he had just learned that it was Obama who has been blocking the RV, that Obama never intended for the RV/GCR to take place while he was in office.

jetdriver2 wrote
12m ago
How could this have been omitted from the Notes? This was one of the most important items mentioned by Bruce in his call last night! Did PinkRoses omit this information? Or did somebody delete this portion of the notes before posting it in WSOMN?

jetdriver2 wrote
8m ago
It does not mean he thinks the U.S.is the button pusher. We have a right to know who has been blocking this if there is information to that effect.

ADMINBILL wrote
7m ago
GOOD DAY - PRESIDENT OBAMA IS OUT OF OFFICE. WHATEVER THE TRUTH IS WILL NOT MATTER POST RV. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE CABINET BE CONFIRMED AND WE MOVE ON. OBSTRUCTIONISM BY EITHER PARTY ALWAYS COMES BACK TO BITE THE OBSTRUCTIONIST.

Sunni Daze wrote
6m ago
I AGREE ADMIN AND THEY ARE FINALLY MOVING ON WITH OR WITHOUT A PARTY

OnceWasLost wrote
6m ago
I did NOT say we have a NEED to know...somedays I want to know and others, I just want it over iwth. Most days the latter 
drl wrote
6m ago
Admin Bill, do you like the fact that Mnuchen has been approved and sent it on for Senate confirmation

ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE ELECTION FRAUD INVESTIGATION SHOWS TRUMP WON THE POPULAR VOTE AS WELL? WHAT THEN?

Sunni Daze wrote
5m ago
ADMIN FROM WHAT I AM READING LOOKS LIKE A REAL POSSIBILOITY

drl wrote
4m ago
Admin Bill: do you have an opinion about the significance of Mnuchen being sent on to the Senate for Senate confirmation after having been approved? 
BigHeart wrote
4m ago
AdminBill are we still in roll out mode or delayed

Sunni Daze wrote
2m ago
DID ANYONE SEE THIS MORNING ON THE NEWS CONFERENCE WITH PRES TRUMP THAT DARRELL SCOTT SAID HE HAS HAD GANG MEMBERS CONTACT HIM AND SAY THEY WANT TO WORK WITH TR IN CHICAGOUMP TO GET THE BODY COUNT DOWN

Sunni Daze wrote
2m ago
SORRY I MESSED THAT UP

Sunni Daze wrote
2m ago
I THINK YOU GET THE JEST

OnceWasLost wrote
10m ago
A post-RV 'thingie': Buy a commercial for the SuperBowl and many key spots on all major networks challenging all politicos to be the bigger person and just show honesty/integrity/decency!

OnceWasLost wrote
9m ago
Admin I think THEN everyone (press and politicos) will be FORCED to S H U T-U P!

ADMINBILL wrote
1m ago
ONCE .. THE PRESS NEED NOT SHUT UP...WHAT WOULD BE NICE IS IF THEY WOULD BE HONEST JUST ONCE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC...THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOT NEUTRAL AS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. IT STARTED BACK IN THE DAYS OF WALTER CRONKITE FOLLOWED BY DAN RATHER WHEN THEY MADE THEIR NEWS CASTS A POLITICAL STATEMENT RATHER THAN STICKING WITH THE NEWS.

Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssmith on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Doc wrote
1m ago
Bill - could you pease provide a quick general update? Thanks.

ADMINBILL wrote
1m ago
WHERE ARE WE TODAY...IN THE BEGINNING OF THE BEGINNING. MUCH OF WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS HAPPENING IN WASHINGTON, DC. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE USA IS IN CHARGE. IT MEANS THAT OUR COUNTRY IS BEING SCRUTINIZED. WE ARE PASSING. I DO NOT THINK THERE IS A DELAY.

Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RamblerNash on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:41 pm

RaginCajun wrote
2m ago
IMO WE WILL ALL BE SHOCKED WHEN THIS IS HAPPENS, TO LOOK BACK AND SEE ALL THE LIES WE WERE TOLD

Here is just a partial list for RaginCajun to look back on since he wrote that 6 months ago...

http://www.dinardaily.net/search?search_keywords=ADMINBILL
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum