Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues

Go down

Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues Empty Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:42 am

Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues

Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues Story_img_588df53b9c204

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} expressed Iraq's willingness to invest as vice chairman of the Commission on Human Rights at the United Nations in support of Arab causes, while the Standing Committee for Human Rights in the Arab League, stressed the importance of Iraq's return to its leading role.

A statement by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry and the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, "Foreign Minister Ibrahim Aciqr Jaafari met with Chairman of the Standing Committee for Human Rights in the Arab League Amjad Shammout in the ministry building in Baghdad . During the meeting , review the overall humanitarian situation experienced by Iraq, and efforts Iraqis in their war against Daesh terrorist gangs. "

The minister said that "Iraq is not the biggest country in the world, but more diverse countries of the world, and the Iraqi society embraces his children from different religious components, and sectarianism, nationalism, and became the focus of world attention through maintaining its unity, and the participation of its citizens all in the liberation of the Iraqi lands from the grip of terrorism ". 
He stressed that " the human rights file converge upon the peoples of the world, and everyone to cooperate in the fight against terrorism, and in any country; because it is a global threat is sweeping the whole world, and that Iraq is facing the most serious forms of terrorism and brutality; Fsabat Daesh targeting every aspect of life, and the explosion of hospitals, markets, schools, temples, mosques, churches, and affects innocent children, women and the elderly. "

He said al - Jaafari said Iraq did not ask any country sending its sons to fight on its territory; belief in the strength and bravery of his sons honorable than the armed forces, popular crowd, and clans, and the Peshmerga who insist on keeping the lives of citizens in the fields of confrontation, and offer sacrifices, and achieve victories in their war against Daesh terrorist gangs.

He explained that "Iraq is ready to invest as vice chairman of the Commission on Human Rights at the United Nations he has held to support any Arab issue for Human Rights, Iraq is the balance of the Arab countries."

For his part , Park , chairman of the Standing Committee for Human Rights in the Arab League , the assumption by Iraq 's Vice - President of the Human Rights Council at the United Nations, stressing that " the Committee is ready to cooperate with Iraq in the field of human rights, and a meeting of the committee in Baghdad; in support of his human rights record."

Amjad Shammout praised the efforts exerted by the Iraqis in their war against Daesh terrorist gangs, stressing the importance of Iraq 's return to its leading role, and adopt initiatives that will reunite the Arab countries, and to meet the challenges facing Almntqh.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=137814

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues Empty Re: Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 am

Iraq is preparing to raise the comprehensive report on human rights to the United Nations

Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues Story_img_588b01e9cf49f

Justice Minister, Haidar al - Zamili, on completion of the human rights of its final report, which will paint a clear picture of the Iraqi reality and data abuses of Daesh terrorist gangs.

This came on the sidelines of a regular meeting of the Central Committee for Human Rights on the treaty have reports of the conventions, which was to review the decisions of the human rights report on Iraq.

The Minister of Justice , according to a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] " the importance of the completion of a draft report on the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, praising Paljhodh made by members consisting of representatives of the ministries and departments of human rights of the ministries and agencies concerned with the sub - committees."

He asked Zamili of "members ask any amendment to the decisions on the report of the Committee in order to be included, which would contribute to modify these decisions and cured a way that fits with the human rights file in Iraq to be presented to the United Nations and the bodies humanity to paint a true picture for committed against the Iraqi people violations by terrorist groups and gangs Daesh. "

For his part , accept it and the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Justice and the agency Hussein Zuhairi transfer the task of writing the treaty from the Ministry of Human file human mechanism [canceled] to the Ministry of Justice, and the scheduling of Iraq 's international reports to the relevant committees and the stages of preparation of draft of the Convention on the elimination of Iraq 's report on All Forms of Racial Discrimination and Matdmenh of data and information represent the answer to the recommendations and materials Convention.

The agent answered members ' questions about the extent of women 's participation in state institutions, where it reviewed according to the report prepared in participation rates of women in some state ministries and institutions, which converges with the participation rate of men at the level of executive and leadership positions.

It was discussed during the meeting to the private minorities and entitlements relating to religious and economic aspects of matter, the report also includes a number of comments that reinforce the role of the Iraqi High Commissioner for Human Rights to allow them access to effective human rights report to combat all forms of racial discrimination.

The meeting concluded with the approval of the Chairman and members of the Central Committee on the draft report, the committee recommended where to send the draft report to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for submission to the Cabinet for approval before sending it to the International Commission on through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 
The committee is made up of sub - committees membership includes most of the state ministries and the competent authorities is related to the Ministry.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=57355

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues Empty Re: Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:42 am

Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues Image 

Sadek President Fuad Masum, on Wednesday, on the second amendment to the law of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Act. 

A statement by his press office, said the infallible 'approved the second amendment to the law the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights , No. 53 for the year 2008', voted by the House of Representatives earlier '. 

The office said that ' the issuance of this law came for the purpose of expanding participation in the Board of Commissioners , the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, adding that' this law sent for publication in the Official Gazette.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=152101

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum