Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq

Go down

Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq Empty Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq

By Roudao one hour ago

Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq 276718Image1

Roudao - Erbil

Daily newspaper revealed a tendency for a secret intelligence report to the CIA that Washington has urged former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to attack Syria in order to protect its interests and oil pipelines in the Mediterranean and the Gulf.

And based on the British newspaper in its report, which was published, a former official at the CIA, Graham Fuller, according to a report intelligence series back to 1983, that the United States strongly sought to convince Saddam Hussein to attack the late Syrian President Hafez al-Assad's statements, because of the closing of the Iraqi pipeline, fearing them its interests in Lebanon and the Gulf region and the protection of oil pipelines there, at a time when Saddam is fighting for his life in his war with Iran.

According to the official closure of the Iraqi pipeline from Syria, it was an "alarm" on US interests in Lebanon and the Gulf region.

The newspaper added, quoting Fuller, that because of Washington's concern, management has sought to put pressure on President Assad through three Mhadah countries of Syria, namely, Iraq, Turkey and Israel, noting that as a result of this pressure in the face three fronts, Assad may be forced to abandon the idea of ​​closing the line pipes.

Fuller added that Washington had hoped to convince Iraq to cooperate with it, since the closure of the pipe would cause a financial hardship and damage to many countries as possible and to give rise to war in the Gulf.

The report pointed out that Iraq probably will not easily approve the request due to waging a war with Iran, at a time when fighting the Syrian war in Lebanon, which could widen more cycle of conflict, said in a report that demands the reopening of the pipeline, was to have the support. " most Arab states of Iraq, with the exception of Libya. "

The report added that if the United States wants to rein in Syria, it is incumbent upon to do so by "flex its muscles" and highlight a strong blow to the prestige and sovereignty of Syria.

The paper second pressure are the Israeli paper, where the report said that Tel Aviv was to welcome any opportunity that will break the fork-Assad by raising tensions between Lebanon and Syria without actually going to war, noting that Assad was Israel's biggest problems, not Iraq .

The Turkish side drew the report that Turkish pressure on Assad represents a cross anger Ankara Syrian support for the Armenians, and Kurds in Iraq who run their operations from northern Syria, and is often considered a Turkey that there is a need to launch a unilateral military operations against camps of the designated Turkey as " terrorists in the north of Syria. "

According to Fuller, the use of Washington these three countries is essential to bring about any change, and force Assad to retreat, but the report pointed out that the Iraqi side, it was the most challenging of the plan, and in order to implement it was incumbent on Washington's "reset US policy toward Iraq directing may include" more active participation of the United States in Iraq and supplying high-tech materials in the framework of modernization efforts, as well as that Washington may have to provide more support for Iraq in the war against Iran

LINK

Report's (CIA) reveals that America wanted to attack Syria from Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum