Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bluwolf gives his opinion on the POTUS (who cares what you think Bluwolf)

2 posters

Go down

Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  Empty Bluwolf gives his opinion on the POTUS (who cares what you think Bluwolf)

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 pm

1/22/17 MY THOUGHTS TO A NATION AND TO A PEOPLE; 

Be blessed, today I do express my thoughts on a certain issue that will eventually harm us all and that is the evil subject of indifference. People when they become fanatics tend to inforce thereselves to the masses thinking that what they are yelling out of there mouths is really the right thing and that thoughs against it have to accept by force there wishes. 

Well I got news for you the Roman empire ruled by those thoughts  and where are they now. History has shown us how powerful empires have colapsed time and time again and this thought now applies to the republic of the United States of America.  

The evil and greedy hands of the filthy rich were the ones ruling this land since 1808 till 12:22 pm January 20, 2017 when a certain individual said for the longest anticipated time " So help me God ".  

​At that specific moment the wheels of change and the freedom of all those that have been oppressed since 1808 there chains were taken off and it couldn't of happened at a better time.  ​

All things pending that pertain to what me and you have been waiting for are now in fast track believe it or not. For the longest time we have seen how the word of God or the even mentioning of the word God was oppressed by the last govenment and yet on that day I saw with great relief how the Lords name was put back in place by this new government. 

Some say that we have enter into our darkest hours, but just the thought that we have shifted back to the respect, to the morals,to the laws of God written in His Bible and to the  principles that has made this Nation GREAT, with that being said I do not see that so call darkside that these protestors and these so called media experts preach. 

From this I do see progress, I do see us getting under way to  the doings by our new prosperities that were held up by the last admistration.

Now I do want to express that by these comments of mine I am not endorsing nor the new Potus nor am I under estimating the last Potus for I am A-Political and I see it as it appears and not like some fanatics think that I see it.

I see that it is our time to exchange, our time to prosper, our time to get America back on its feet, and our time to glow in that so call darkness that some media  and people say that we are in. When I hear people talk about this darkness ordeal that they created my mind goes back to the voice of a child singer who said in a great song the following. ' The sun will come out tomorrow ' and that my friends is exactly where we and this Great Nation is at this point in time.

You will see Kennedys GCR, you will recieve your PP, you will see The Saint Germain Trust get reavealed, you will receive your 800 number and you will prosper so help us God.

But I do worry for some who are giving up on life, who are quitting, who are in pain, who have been weaken by this evil society that have been brainwashed by these evil and greedy filth rich, yea they do worry me because for them I have this message of truth and this message of faith.

And I say to these folks don't  you dare give up on me for I till my last lasting breath I shall not give up on you. We can do this, we will do this and it shall be done by the Grace Of Almighty God Jehova. So get a grip of yourselves stand up and lets be prosperious and graceful together.

Na'maste, Happy Journeys, Bluwolf 

"Ninguna vida perdida por el mal ha progresado nunca, solo aquellas vidas que se pierden en el bien progresan." ( No life lost to evil has ever prosper, only those that get entangle in what is true prosper. )  Bluwolf

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  Empty Re: Bluwolf gives his opinion on the POTUS (who cares what you think Bluwolf)

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:30 pm

"Now I do want to express that by these comments of mine I am not endorsing nor the new Potus nor am I under estimating the last Potus for I am A-Political and I see it as it appears and not like some fanatics think that I see it."

Right after posting the above on Facebook, Bluwolf proceeds to post the following.  Apolitical???  I think not!   LIAR???  I think so!

Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  10339951_10204459034465616_7612122852842615266_n

Papo A Acevedo shared Media Research Center's photo.
3 hrs ·

"They are so freaking brainwashed that they won't listen."

Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  16142828_10154430074813717_2229271822785556884_n

Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  10339951_10204459034465616_7612122852842615266_n

Papo A Acevedo shared Breitbart's photo.
4 hrs ·

Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  14956423_10158063336120354_2547993496415721058_n

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf  gives his opinion on the POTUS  (who cares what you think Bluwolf)  Empty Re: Bluwolf gives his opinion on the POTUS (who cares what you think Bluwolf)

Post by Chaz Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:25 am

Word of wisdom from a liar? YOUR own country would do will if they would not go into default, but your country Is broke.I think you need to keep your own opinion to yourself about America.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum