Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization

Go down

Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization Empty Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization

Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization 30

Since 22/01/2017 19:42 pm (Baghdad time)

BAGHDAD - balances News

Committee announced the regional and provincial parliamentary, Sunday, refusing to cancel the council districts and areas in the provinces while suggesting it seeks to activate the decentralization in the provinces.

Committee Chairman Soran Ismail, according to a statement of the Department of the media during a meeting with a number of members of the boards of districts and areas in a number of provinces in the presence of members of the parliamentary committee that "the Commission refuses Cancel boards of districts, counties, even if not conducted local council elections because the cancellation means retreat from decentralization and overcoming rights legal which can not overtake them. "

He stressed, "The Commission is ready to provide solutions to the demands filed by members of the boards and within the law," stressing that "locked in decentralized Committee is seeking to activate the decentralization in the provinces."

For his part, MP Messenger Abouhsnh that "local councils, districts and areas is a link between the citizen and the provincial council."

For his part, touched by the local council of Wasit province that "councils face a number of problems in the districts, counties, especially in Wasit province, including the problems of the agriculture sector."

And between board members and district suffering, "and calling for" financial and moral Basthakhm, "explaining that" the work of local councils walking Resume efforts, stressing the absence and Anthreyh the financial allocations, in addition to the local council employees are the placement of the provincial councils ".anthy 29

LINK

Parliamentary Regions: reject the abolition of district councils and district as a retreat from decentralization 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum