Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The funding of terrorism? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The funding of terrorism?

3 posters

Go down

The funding of terrorism? Empty The funding of terrorism?

Post by CarniLvr79 Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:05 am

Hello community, this is my first post. A little about me? I'm 37. I have been invested in my dinar since 2004 when I was deployed to Iraq for that year as an Airborne Combat Medic in the Active Duty USArmy. I did my 4 years and was honorably discharged.

I have remained largely silent for these years until of recent because there seemed to be too many predictions and hope building only leading up to subsequent crushing thereof. So I put them in a safe-deposit box and forgot about it all. Some of these gurus would make great politicians - just what we need more of, right? Besides, it was literally worthless paper - until of recent. Which is why I have come out of retirement.

So hey, I have been hearing so many predictions, intels, contacts, etc. for so many years, people so sure of one thing while someone else is sure of another [at the same time] and neither of them came true. So I got tired of this heartache-process and started digging in and reading, translating, and trying to understand for myself. To try and get a grasp upon this situation of go, no-go GO, WAIT... STOP...orange light, no GREEN... [you get what I mean...] this is what I came up with:

There has been a common thread throughout the years of [Iraqi] documentation that originally stated [summary in my own words] "They don't want to fund terrorism." You can see this belief turn into a core belief as the years have passed enveloped with other sayings. A common thing we are used to hearing recently is that they are saying we are looking out for, "The Safety and Security, etc." [of our nation]. This is related to that original core belief. 

Is it right to assume that once Mosul is liberated we could see the RV? To that, I say, "Meh." ORANGE LIGHT....no green. Look, from what I have researched and what I believe they are looking for is a scenario where they can ultimately monitor fund[ing] and the transfer of funds for the sake of seeing what may be [being] used for terrorism. Until this type of ability is in place, it is IMhO that we will never see the RV. Could this/the RV happen before Mosul? Sure, if they would also attack from the west - cutting the enemy off - preventing escape and supplies, and jam communications and internet connections. But, again, meh... BLUE LIGHT sale of Dinars on aisle "Time for me to go back into Hibernation."

Bear in mind, community, that in as much (if not, God forbid, all the more) as we are or can be invested in this, so also can a terrorist. How much does a black market nuke go for these days? Well now, a terrorist just became a millionaire over night.... for example. 

While I have my eyes set on a beautiful new John Deere tractor, a greenhouse, and solar; a terrorist's eyes in the same VERY possible situation - what could they buy?

Comments?
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

The funding of terrorism? Empty Re: The funding of terrorism?

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:48 am

Welcome to Dinar Daily!

I think you nailed the Gurus on what they do, nothing but hype.

Look at the news from Iraq, parliament, and the CBI for anything relating to a change in value to the Dinar...

The funding of terrorism? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The funding of terrorism? Empty Re: The funding of terrorism?

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:21 pm

WELCOME TO DINAR DAILY!  Thank you for your contributions.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum