Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation

Go down

Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation Empty Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:00 pm

Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation

Yesterday, 13:36

Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation 1484822208_587f2022c46188435b8b459e

BAGHDAD / Sky Press

Facing governmental projects in Saudi Arabia worth $ 13.3 billion at risk of cancellation this year because of financial pressures and the changing priorities of the government, according to a report prepared by the company "Faithfull Gould" advisory.

The Web site "angle Projects", citing the study projects that the value of contracts that will be adopted in 2017, expected to reach $ 27 billion, with the potential to increase to $ 32 billion, in the event of adoption of Makkah Metro project.

The figures indicate that the value of the contracts, which were awarded last year, amounted to $ 20 billion, compared with $ 35.5 billion in 2015.

The forecasts assume the company "Faithfull Gold" for the 2017 adoption of a large infrastructure project "exceptionally or royal decree," likely a large proportion awarded Makkah Metro project because it is a priority.

The report confirmed that the pipe lines projects worth $ 820 billion planned by the UK in the long term may be canceled about 20% of which are due to the program of re-prioritization.

Said David Clifton, regional development manager at "Faithful Gould," he said: "The year 2017 will see a reduction of about 50 billion riyals at least due to the program of re-prioritization because of the financial pressures and rearrange projects planned between national priorities."

He added: "I do not expect 2017 to be a year of very easy for construction companies, pointing out that the work in progress is shrinking, while the employees were laid off, but Clifton expected to be the year 2018 is probably the beginning of recovery.

Company data showed that the contracts, which established the Kingdom of value greatly from year to year varied over the past eight years, with the rise and fall in government spending, which peaked at $ 75.9 billion in 2011.

In the wake of falling oil prices, the government and private companies have taken a much more conservative direction, as the Saudi government depends on oil revenues significantly.

LINK

Study: Saudi government projects worth billions of dollars under threat of cancellation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum