Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Q & A w/One Who Knows 1/19/17

3 posters

Go down

Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 Empty Q & A w/One Who Knows 1/19/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello family,

Love and blessings to you all. I know you can feel the tidal wave. Quick question for OWK or someone with a difinitive answer. I heard or read recently, on one of the many channels, that if one is married, both the currency holder and spouse would need to attend the appointment and sign the NDA, where applicable. Any truth to that? I realize there is opportunity to bring a + 1, but is it a requirement for the spouse to sign the NDA, in order to see liquidity? Thanks so much for your help, and here's to the future!

Namaste,

Geoffrey

Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 Kitten-on-computer-keyboard

RE: Spouse NDA Question

This is a question about whether or not a Spouse is required to be at the exchange and sigh the NDA.

At one time it was said that the spouse was requested if not required to sign the NDA as well.

However, in recent information from people such as Yosef and Bruce, it has been said that it is optional and NOT required. On a Real Truth Call, Yosef said if you get along with your spouse and it would be a benefit to include them in your life changing transaction, then bring them with you. I believe he said that he was going to even though she didn't believe in the RV. (Boy will she be surprised!!!!!)

His answer to a caller's question was bring them if it seems like the right thing to do, giving them an opportunity to co-experience this monumental event, otherwise, you can go alone.

Signed: One Who Knows

"Exchange Verification Question for OWK"

I just want to verify some of the things that we have been told in terms of the exchange process. This question is for (One Who Knows)

One thing that was said, when we go in to our exchange, the first one that talks about money loses. We are to go in and talk A little about ourselves and a little about our humanitarian projects and allow the person taking care of us to make an offer, after that offer is made then we can proceed to talk about the private rate etc am I correct please advise.

One Of The Light

Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 Kitten-on-computer-keyboard

RE: Exchange Verification & Negotiating

This question posed is about the negation process at the exchange.

There was a time when we thought the process was us against the Bank. Whatever we didn't get, the bank would get. It was thought that we were negotiating for as much of the Bank's portion as we could get. That point of view has changed as the idea of the Privately Negotiated Rates, also known as the Sovereign rates were introduced. From all that I have heard on the matter from such intel providers as Yosef, Bruce and Zorra, that way of thinking is over.

The Screen Rate

Right now, The Screen Rate is very good already. That is the rate you can get without any negotiating what so ever. It is the standard rate that is given to anyone who has that currency. This is the rate the general public will be offered when they walk into the corner bank, without NDA (Non Disclosure Agreements). While we, in the Internet-Group, can get that rate, we are being offered a much higher rate.

The Blank Check

The new way of thinking that was first introduced by Yosef, and followed by Bruce, was the "Blank Check" concept. It is based on the idea that you have certain passions and projects that you want to accomplish in your life, and succeeding generations of your family. Clearly, this is way above the standard screen rate, otherwise you wouldn't be negotiating at this point. The idea is that no matter what currencies you have, and how much of each currency you have, you arrive at a certain amount you want to get over all. The idea is that you tell them the final top amount of money and they make it happen. Therefore, if the Bank is persuaded by your presentation, verbal or otherwise, they adjust the rates you will get so that the total amount of your exchange reaches that target amount you wanted.

Getting the Negotiating Started

In the old way of negotiating, you would wait till the Banker made an offer, and then you would counter with a higher request. Frankly, there may still be some of that, but it is way different than before. In the new way, as I understand it, you first ask for the Higher Privately Negotiated Rates (Which were known as Sovereign Rates), and that starts the negotiation beyond the screen rates. Once they have heard you ask for these rates, they are both authorized to discuss them with you and willing to hear your proposal that supports the higher rates.

The Negotiation

Clearly, some of the old negotiating techniques will still be in the new system as well. Like you will ask for a much higher number than you actually think you need (want). Ask for the highest rates and then work your way down from there. In that case, it would be you that mentions an amount first. A very high amount.

Tips On Your Presentation

You want to bulk up your projects to get them as big as possible so the higher rates will seem appropriate. We have been advised not to list lots of different projects and charities etc. My guess is that makes you look a little less focused and a bit more scattered. You will have to decide for yourself. However, I can offer you these suggestions:

Expand and Extend Your Project: Whatever your passion project is in your town, plan to do it in every town, in every state, in every country of the World. And, whatever you do in one year, make it every year for a hundred years.

Include The Un-Known: Remember that we are coming in to the age of Free Energy, and thousands of new inventions and innovations which we don’t even know about yet. Include the future manufacture and distribution of new technologies that are yet unknown at this time.

Think Of The Earth: Think about cleanup efforts for lands, rivers, air and Oceans. That is going to be a big job that lasts a long time.

People & Partners: Remember to talk about how many people would be employed by your ideas and projects and don't forget to include the Bank and their services in your plans. They will have tremendous resources and expertise in setting up projects and managing them, both in country and around the World. They would love to hear that they will be needed and involved in your future plans.

Show Heart: Above all, show them you are passionate about what you want to do. You don’t have to be an expert in anything, or know how to manage large projects, that can all be done by people you hire for that job. But, they want to know you are really into this and are excited about getting started. You can buy, expertise all day long, but Passion, has to come from the Heart and that cannot be bought.

In short, the negotiating is not like it was in the days where profit was king. It is now about heart, love, and what you can do for your fellow man and the Earth herself. If you want to get some ideas for your Humanitarian projects, or you have some ideas of your own that you are willing to share, then click on the Humanitarian Tab on the Right Hand side of the Dinar Chronicles web page where it says "Humanitarian Project Ideas." You can not only get great ideas for your projects, but you can help others by sharing your great ideas with the World for others to implement.

Signed: One Who Knows

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 Empty Re: Q & A w/One Who Knows 1/19/17

Post by Chaz Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:34 am

I thought you called yourself One Who Believes? Well it doesn't matter ,your a con artist & a liar, is there anyone out there who wants to defend this fraudster?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Q & A w/One Who Knows  1/19/17 Empty Re: Q & A w/One Who Knows 1/19/17

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 am

Don't look at me........ Wink affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member