Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West

Go down

Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West Empty Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West

Ahmed Baghdad, Iraq

Date: January 19, 2017

Most observers and analysts of political and military, they expect to resolve the battle of Mosul, within days or weeks, were not these expectations are based on arbitrary estimates, because the forces that have been mobilized for this tremendous battle, backed by a coalition of about 60 countries, in the forefront of the world's largest force, in addition to internal objective conditions faced by the organization Daesh, represent the weaknesses of the strategy, in the forefront of the loss of social incubator, the lack of geographical knowledge among the foreign fighters, and others.

Modest progress

Correspondents field and noted that the Iraqi forces made in the last few days is very modest, and only military data to declare control of the locality or village here or there, and access to the river bank in a limited portion, near the two bridges Mhedman, military statements said that al Daesh deliberately detonated, to prevent progress Iraqi forces.

As already highlighted a stream of news by coalition aircraft destroyed the five bridges of Mosul, to prevent the arrival of supplies to Daesh in the left side of the right side. In all cases, the troops would be under threat from the other side of the river, making the left bank of the ongoing military zone to fight, but to continue the voluntary and forced displacement of the city.

The fact of victory

In military accounts, and with dwindling floor spaces that can organize Daesh maneuver where about 40 percent, and the fact of having Iraqi forces international and domestic of Peshmerga to support the militias fighting on its side, the victory of the joint forces in this battle is the fact inescapable, even if they are in part of the city without the other part, as in many cities, including Sharqat south of Mosul and Qayyarah.

Military analysts believe, that Iraq has good instincts and a large number of competent fighters, but according to tests monitored by analysts, these forces suffer from poor management and organization. Observers point out that «the international community should worry about the present, not the future, forces are Iraqi, despite possessing the kit and number, but it does not have the ability to organize and higher coordination, which is required by this battle, which could disrupt the existence of a decisive victory, Mtila in stretch the fight to other months

ambiguity

Fighters tribes in Anbar announced the launch of a military operation to regain control of three cities still under the control of extremists, and Anah and Rawa and Qaim, which represents an important stronghold of the leaders of al Daesh, strange that the Iraqi government did not announce this process has not issued daily statements on the progress of the battles there.

LINK

Battle of Mosul and the option of a single West 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum