Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor

Go down

Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor Empty Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:43 pm

Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor

01/18/2017     23:34

Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor 530666_e

The Minister of Trade and Industry Khaled Rodan, the importance of Mubarak Al Kabeer Port site in the recovery and facilitate trade and economic work and increasing joint investments between Kuwait and Iraq.

Rodan said in a press statement following his meeting with President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the region of Iraqi Kurdistan Dara Khayat, and his accompanying delegation , said the business between the two sides during the previous period affected by the political and security circumstances in Iraq.

He said he discussed with the Iraqi delegation to facilitate the entry of goods and products between the two countries and highlighted the challenges that hinder the facilitation of trade and economic activity between the two parties.

He called for research on the economic, trade and investment alternatives will help to achieve development and promote economic tributary of the state away from dependence on the petroleum resources sectors.

Rodan and the opinion that the meeting with the Iraqi delegation is beginning to open up many investment fields between the two countries and discussed ways to further develop the existing relations of cooperation in all fields.

For his part , Al - Khayat said in a similar statement the possibility of granting Kuwaiti wishing to invest in the Kurdistan region of Iraq companies special privileges in terms of acquisition of 100 per cent as well as facilitate customs procedures.

He pointed to the existence of a new Iraqi tariffs have been installed in the past year has facilitated many aspects that are specific entry and exit of merchandise , stressing at the same time it will contribute to the promotion of trade relations with neighboring countries.

He said he discussed with the minister Rawdhan things related to the facilitation and development of business between the two sides and the possibility of opening a direct air route from Kuwait Airways to the province of Arbil , capital of the province.

The Iraqi delegation is on an official visit to Kuwait , where he will meet a number of officials to discuss the development of economic and trade relations between the two sides.

LINK

Kurdistan: the acquisition of 100% of the Kuwaiti investor 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum