Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki and Sadr and Hakim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki and Sadr and Hakim

Go down

Maliki and Sadr and Hakim Empty Maliki and Sadr and Hakim

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Maliki and Sadr and Hakim

Maliki and Sadr and Hakim 6511

01/18/2017 17:40

Jafar Allonan

Benefit of continuing disagreement between Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr and the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki?

We are in a time of great challenges and desperately need to be optimistic and reconciliation and rapprochement and avoids doses as possible from the near past disagreements.

Sit-Sadr and al-Maliki message strength not weakness message and turn the page on the past ending the outbreak of the spark between the masses of the two men planned.

Small crises erupted major crises and worsening conflict straining the street and lose focus in the past nor present, al-Maliki was able to cancel the chest or chest able to deny al-Maliki.

The first was Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, the start of this dispute until the ICON of the National Alliance of glass and offers historic compromise leaves no settlement without liquidation, yes resolve differences and begin a new phase of Iraq or Iraq generations.

Over 13 years which have proliferated big crises and dropped the veteran voice or the voice of reason remarks nervous tone confound the street.

The dispute between al-Sadr and al-Maliki may turn into a conflict on the ground between supporters of the two men has things are getting more complicated and more difficult the closer the election spree increasingly competitive.

Certainly that unlike 13 years between al-Sadr and al-Maliki needs a long folding this dispute is that the right-Sadr criticizes Maliki policy in the management of the two governments, but not in the interest of the country, the continuation of this dispute, or at least a continuation of the statements or signals between this party and that party.

Mr. Sadr has an enormous capacity for reconciliation has opened the door in front of some of the leaders of the popular crowd, who were among the Sadrists and can be the same thing with al-Maliki to think about a new phase stage where less adversarial and deal and name-real construction on the ground stage away from slogans.

It is not logic to reach the rift between Maliki and Sadr for the sharpness and whatever the disagreement between the two men, but certainly there are windows to finish the speech fiery and certainly all roads lead to the settlement of the admonition much better than the continuation of a dispute that is exploited by the enemy Aldaasha and his friends dialogue table!

LINK

Maliki and Sadr and Hakim 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum