Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:14 am

Guru Jonnywg:   PLEASE NOTE THAT SOONERFAN STARTED THE PROCESS WITH COMING TO US WITH A HOT NEWS FLASH THAT THE IMF HAS RELEASED THE RV...THIS WAS ABOUT 930PM...WE WERE NOW ABLE TO GET SEVERAL CONFIRMATIONS...SHOULD BE LIVE ON THE TELLER SCREENS AND CASHIN TOMORROW.  WE ARE STILL IN THE GAME...UST IS IN LOCKDOWN...IT IS NOT IN UST HANDS...IT IS WITH THE IMF...AWAITING RELEASE.

NEWS FLASH:...UST NOW IN LOCKDOWN...IT'S NOT OVER YET...WE WERE JUST ADVISED THAT THE UST WAS STILL IN LOCKDOWN...WE DO NOT KNOW WHY BUT THE FACT IS THEY ARE IN THERE UNTIL THE RV HAPPENS...WE DO NOT THINK UST IS THE HOLDUP...BUT DO NOT KNOW WHO IS AT THE TIME.

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT LGTENNIS AND DEBTARHEEL WERE A INTRIGATE PART OF THE VERIFICATION PROCESS................. WE SQUIRRELS THANK THEM IMMENSELY.

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Deck The CHAT Here Comes The RV, Fa La La La La, La La La La♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Guru SoonerFan:  I will make a statement. Jonny told you today that the RV was now in the hands of the IMF. I talked to my IMF guy in DC today and let me assure you (cash) it HAS now be released by the IMF so get ready!!!!!

Guru Poppy3:  rich friends i have had a very long hard day. I did get one great call and the post above says what the information is saying and i got the details from two very great sources within a hour of each. They both stated the rv can happen at anytime from today forward. Hcl, erbil,ministers etc all you have ever heard that needed to be in place has been placed in position . The only thing they all need is announced.

The peeps i talked with said they expect all including the rv will now come together at the same time they said they had zero idea of the timing at this time and the timing is the critical and totally up to them to activate. I am excited because i truly trust these sources. Could be tonight tomorrow or next week but we can rest easy and just be ready. Time will tell the facts. Poppy3

i see this thing will be over before the end of the month but man these people do not want us to be blessed with this windfall. We are infidels and it is killing them that they have to follow through. No one knows at all and i can tell you this absolutely no one knows a rate period. Poppy3

Guru BWM: I know the obvious questions seem to be popping up... but don't worry about the rate UNTIL it's on the screen... if you have planned then regardless of the rate you will have an initial cash out procedure in place....

there are so many things that have been explained SO MANY times... please tell me that you are prepared and the lack of oxygen has not taken away your ability to understand what you need to do when the time has come

Dinar Banker is a currency trader... they sell currency... they will continue to sell currency upon the revaluation of currency... they make money off currency... they will not stop making money off currency even when the value changes..

please consider that the information merely states that things have been released according to the information for the process to complete... this does not state that you are guaranteed to be at the bank in the morning... please continue to understand the information as it is being dispersed to you.

Guru Freeway Bill:   I believe we have pretty good news for you...We have firm cofirmation that the IMF indeed has released the Revaluation...What this means is that it now has been released to all the Central Banks (Our Central Bank is the United States Treasury) and to our banks and the next step would be to show live on the teller screens for cash in!!!

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THIS RV THAT WE SHOULD BE JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH EXCITEMENT...RV IS AT IMF AND NOBODY CAN STOP IT NOW...WHETHER IT BE TODAY OR TOMORROW, WE ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS.

The fact that the CBI website has not updated is big...Folks, we are not through this day and many things are in place to point to a swift end to all of this thing. We could see something today that should lead to a banking transaction for you as early as tomorrow.

I really didn't want to go to the bank today anyway.... kidding..... Really folks, just take a deep breath and keep watching ..... our blessing is in sight, but just has not been posted as of yet... Good things come to those who wait.....I am the type of person that stands in front of a microwave and yells hurry! But with this, I have learned that if you are not patient, you will get very frustrated very often.  you are HOLDING THE WINNING TICKET AND YOU KNOW IT! WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE DRAWING!

AND NOW MY FRIENDS, WOULD IT BE APPROPRIATE TO NOW CLAIM THIS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THE ONE WHO DIED SO THAT WE COULD LIVE!!!!

I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS SITE FROM JONNYWG AND BWM, SWEETQUEEN AND ALL OF THE WONDERFUL MODS, WHEN BELLA AND I CAME OVER HERE AND MOVED IN, WE NEVER IMAGINED HOW WONDERFUL IT WOULD BE TO COME TO THIS POINT WITH ALL OF YOU... WE ALSO DIDN'T KNOW HOW EXCITING IT WOULD BE TO WATCH THIS UNFOLD THROUGH THE EYES OF GREAT INFORMATION GATHERERS LIKE JONNY AND BWM... FOR THAT WE ARE SO GRATEFUL... AND THE MEMBERS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST.... LOVE OUT TO ALL OF YOU.. AND START PLANNING YOUR GIVIGN FORWARD RIGHT NOW!!!

Guru SweetQueen:  THANK YOU TO ALL THE INTEL PROVIDERS, FREEWAYBILL, BELLAGRITS, SOONERFAN, FOOTFORWARD, PAPAJACK, ETC ALONG WITH OUR VERY OWN JONNYWG, BWM, DINARWISHES, ARIZONAHEAT, AND THE WONDERFUL CREW OF MODS WHOM PROVIDE MUCH INTEL BEHIND THE SCENES, BUT MOST OF ALL THANK YOU THE MEMBERS FOR MAKING THIS SITE POSSIBLE AND HAVING OUR OWN LITTLE TREE PLANTED AND JUST WATCHED IT GROW, WE ARE SO BLESSED! THANK YOU TO OUR DEAR FATHER FOR THE BLESSING AT HAND. PLEASE STAY GROUNDED, NOTHING IS WRITTEN IN STONE, AND THE CELEBRATION BEGINS WHEN IS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS. REMAIN CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC UNTIL WE ARE CASHIN IN.... WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Guru TerryK:   just got that call back.  this is going down in the am peeps when cbi opens.  they are to have a rate change  according to this source. this cat has peeps with the banks now in nevada and thats what he just got  he just called

the rate is in the upper 12's.  cbi does not open till 3am central our time.  hey dags  so now i can go to sleep  until i get another call. they banks dont open until 3am eastern us, then it will take a bit to turn them on i would think.  but what do i know   im just a pawn.

MY GUY I TALKED TO DEPARTED HIS HOUSE THIS AM TO GO TO RENO.  HE IS DOING THIS BASED ON THE INFO HE WAS GIVEN LAST NIGHT.  IM NOT IN THE SAME BOX THESE CATS ARE IN.  THEY ARE THE BIG HITTERS.  THEY EACH HAVE AT LEAST 5O MILLION USD TIED INTO THIS.  NOW THIS GUY TOLD ME THAT HE AND THIS 4 ARE GOING TO BE THE WEALTHIEST PEEPS AROUND.  THE OTHER 4 ARE POLITICAL PEEPS.  WELL 3 OF THEM.

AS FAR AS I KNOW WE ARE STILL ON TRACK AS TUE NIGHT IS THE BANKING NIGHTS BEST TIME FOR THAT RV.  SO DONT BE UPSET.  BE HAPPY.  THIS IS NEARLY DONE

AS SOON AS MY BUDDY CALLS OR I GET ANY OTHER INTEL I WLL BE BACK IN OK.  GOD BLESS YOU ALL.  AND HERE IS ANOTHER THING TO REMEMBER.   NO CBI UPDATE YET, BUT LOOK AT THE NEWS.  KUWAIT AND IRAQ ARE NOW AGREE TO DO TRADE.    THEY DID NOT DO THAT BEFORE.  THAT CAME OUT THIS AM...IN WRITING...THAT IS HUGE.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  Not trying to insult anyone, but we want to get some things clear. We are not pumpers. Alot of things are serious right now and we are on an hourly watch. We are not saying when, because we still don't know. Dan thinks that it will not go another 30 days. Everything is going past positive. Talked to a major trader and everyone is planning for the future including the banks! Please do not bother the banks!  The banks are upset because we can slow things down. all you have to do to cause problems is call the banks. if you want to be laughed at-mention IQD.

Guru Gary:  banks really believe that this is here. Locking some people up with CDS. He is saying that banks are very tired of all this that some members are creating customer havoc right now and that we need to know that they are fed up with the situations that are taking place in the banks. It needs to stop. Some members are referring customers to certain banks and is saying things that are not true. Tellers do not have a clue right now of what is going on. Just private bankers. So it is making a very irritating event for the banks.

Guru TNT Tony:  so much frustration on all the boards today. people are mad it didn't happen this morning. Banks are mad, People are watching the boards every minute. We are still good. its a timing thing. Theres nobody to stop it-no disagreements, Kuwait is on board, New articles today about remving the 3 zeros and we know the stages are all done and the only place we can be is waiting to see it happen.

I'm excited, but, I'm always excited. The numbers are crazy and you will love it. whatever the number is you will love it. Even the bottom number we are seeing is more then you wished for.

The CBI has always said 1170 for the last few years. It said 1166 today and thats different. This havn't happened in 3 years and we may be seeing the first part of the new site thats supposed to be coming out.  I don't know about lockdown. Im sure there is somebody at all agencies waiting for the moment for this to happen. People at the IMF, Worldbank, and the UST probably have people in place for that.

DO NOT CALL your congressman – DO NOT – that will do NO GOOD – this plan has to work out – you wanting to get paid is not their concern – calling them will serve no purpose at all….

Guru Historian:    I have explained...how this process has been going on for years.  It has been going forward and making big changes. What appear to be delays to those on the outside are not delays but normal problem solving.   Mechanics are "done", all in place.  IMO just just waiting for the word to go. Those giving the word are running through risk scenarios and debating arguments from those who still want "just one more thing" to be part of this. That is how it always is.

Guru Studley:  I do know Treasury is in lockdown.... I do know they are finalizing finacial events round world... I know banks are talking....  AGAIN I LOOK AT THIS FROM A LONG TERM PERSPECTIVE, I DON'T MICROMANAGE THIS EVENT, I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU TODAY, TOMORROW, OR RATES, DATES, DON'T ASK

I don't do rumors.... I don't know how close we really are... I was expecting something today.... still trying to find out what REALLY is going on

Guru Bluwolf:   it is ready to be released and we are waiting for their word...we are on high alert...all banks are very ready...the clock is ticking “tic toc”.  all i know that you must cash out within the next 24 hours of this rv for it will drop in value. as you can see all banks are very ready we are just waiting for permission from the UST to begin isn't that lovely

I just wish some people can understand this and just keep with the real game plan and it is to hold the faith be respectful to others and get ready to cashin for now is not time for naysaying it is time to just get prepare for this blessing has been accomplished period.  listen up be prepare to lockin your rates within the first 24,do not hesate for you will only loose out on alot of money,this is my last warning.

you must understand there are alot of things that must fall into place in this,after all there are 155 countries that will rv

Guru Mailman:    AMAZING WITH ALL THE CRAP GOING ON WITH THE GOVT THAT THESE ARTICLES FIND THEIR WAY TO THE SURFACE...THINGS THAT MAKE YA GO HMMMM<)  LIKE I SAID BEFORE....IT THIS WASNT GOING DOWN....WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN NEGATIVE NEWS OUT OF THE CBI AND REGARDING TRADE...WE HAVENT...

Guru BullDog75:  WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE; YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE; HOW MANY DAYS AND NIGHTS OF PROMISES AND BROKEN HEARTS AND POCKETBOOKS WITH PREDICTIONS/PROJECTIONS? IMHO, PLAY IT CLOSE TO THE VEST SUGGESTED. GUARD YOUR HEART AND POCKETBOOK PLEASE. YES, WE ARE IN THE BEST POSITION THAN EVER BEFORE AND THE SAME GUYS OVER AND OVER AGAIN; TOMORROW AND TOMORROW AND ..............: OKIE/BULLDOG REPORTS; YOU DECIDE. YES, WE ARE SIMPLY AS CLOSE AS IT GETS. SOME PEOPLE JUST TELL OTHERS WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR. OKIE AND I DO NOT. THE FACT IS: ONLY GOD KNOWS; ALL ELSE IS PROJECTION, RUMORS AND GUESS WORK OF PEOPLE WHO WANT THEIR EGOs TO BE FIRST. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY BEEN WRONG?

THE RATE APPEARS TO BE BETWEEN 4.71 ALL THE WAY TO $13. BEST KEPT SECRET IN THE WORLD FOR MANY, MANY REASONS. THE DONG IS PROJECTED .05-.21 ; ANOTHER WONDERFULLY KEPT SECRET. THIS IS A DYNAMIC OCCURRENCE OF GUARGANTUA MONETARY AND ECONOMIC MAGNITUDE, WORLDWIDE.

I AM RECEIVING NEW SOURCE INFO CURRENTLY RIGHT NOW OF UPDATES MATCHING OTHER SOURCES. IN VIEW OF NEW INFO & CONFIRMING SOURCES, THIS APPEARS "ALMOST HERE AND DONE". WE ARE CONSERVATIVELY VIEWING FACTS AND TRUTHS. ONLY GOD KNOWS; BUT WE ARE SO VERY CONFIDENT THAT WE ARE HERE, NEAR AND DEAR. WE CAN ALMOST REACH OUT AND TOUCH IT.  WE ARE HERE. WE ARE GOOD . TRAIN IS PULLING INTO STATION.  THIS IS IT ; WE HAVE NO TIME LEFT , IMHO. (ON PHONE WITH NEW INFO CONTINUOUSLY; THANKS FOR HOLDING).    WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. KNOW WE ARE IN THE TRUTH, LIGHT AND HAPPINESS. WE HAVE NO FEARS THOUGH WE MUST BE PREPARED. SEEK LEGAL ADVICE AND KNOW YOUR SECURITY PRECAUTIONS.

THE TRAIN IS COMIN INTO THE STATION. WE ARE OPTIMISTIC AND PREPARED. UPON RATE POST ANYTIME TO NOW, OUR STAFF WILL BE HERE FOR YOU AND GIVE WHAT DIRECTIONS WE CAN. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. AMEN. GOOD NIGHT.   CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BRANCHES FIRST; ONLY SOME LOCAL BRANCHES MAY BE OPEN. LARGE METROS MAY HAVE YOU PICK A NUMBER AND COME BACK THE NEXT DAY. WE CAN ONLY PROJECT THE POSSIBILITIES.

Guru Cap1:  10 of 10 in my book based on what I've read and heard.  pack your bags! Mine is already packed!!

Guru Vic1:  My OOM FAMILY, Much crazy Information coming from IRAQ! Maliki did this and He did that... Hashemi... Well remember, I said on the Gatekeepers call last night... If the GLOVE does Not FIT... Ya gotta?  Acquit! many years ago Maliki would have been Guilty till proven innocent! However, now He Remains INNOCENT till Proven GUILTY

Family, I know we are KNOCK KNOCKING on the DOOR! Please all stay ... In the Moment! We are HEARING a lot of crazy things...  However they did say the AMIR had died before they RV'D... So! Just maybe SMOKE and Mirrors...Yes!!! However... MALIKI has TURKEY VERY UPSET!!!

Guru DinarWishes:   Lets look at the Lockdown thing...Lockdown means no calls in or out...not even to family...it is a good thing cause it is a sign of the place we are at in this thing...Have they been in lockdown before? yes.  Is this different this time? yes it is!!! Why? Because many factors are lining up to be a great day!!!!

Guru BellaGrits:  We have numerous windows of opportunity today...... I am asking you to stay positive..... no reason for negativity...... at all........ this could very well be a "timing" issue..... I know the term "window" is used a lot and I doubt I use the word after this.... .....but hey, it's just the truth..... lets just stay focused today and wait.....truly amazing to me the CBI hasn't updated and it's 9:38est......very strange...... FreewayBill, Jonny, DinarWishes, ArizonaHeat, Asells, I have seen nothing but positive and talked to a few people since 6am....we've heard NOTHIG NEGATIVE..... we will keep you informed..... when we know, you will know...

we are waiting on this RV....I am.....our team is......and I encourage you to as well....there are opportunities throughout the day, and I truly feel this is an hour to hour if not minute to minute....I have spoken with some remarkable people this morning.....just to make sure I am bringing you the best of information I can.....the fact the UST is still in Lockdown....they stay until we RV..... let's just see....KEEP THE FAITH....

Guru PapaJack:  I'm just planning to get cashed out but we don't really know the rules yet so working on plan D right now.   I do know Dinar Trade will lock in rate but you don't dare miss your appointment. But if it comes out high for only a short time it's an option.  Well my understanding is they use their Dinar to lock in your rate so they take that serious.

Guru Generals64:  Now, about three weeks ago I was given a rate and a story that the military would cash out first at around 3.81-3.87 (ask pappa bear of Texas mamma, or Precious or any of the others I communicate with...

Now, Foot forward says the military cashed out at 3.79 already...I find that very interesting myself.Hmmmmm.   Now, the day of tomorrow is not written in stone...but, I was also told that it would happen today....I was told taht it looks like it is actually set on a time so no one would know when it happend....I also wonder about a company closing down for a company business...Be like Wal-Mart shutting down two days before Chritmas.

was told the banks would low ball it at first at around 7'00...I was also told I probably wouldn't hear much more if I repeated this stuff....So, I'm probably in trouble here...But, Lying to you?????not going to happen....If I get mad...I'm old and tired..

We have had something happen here in Oklahoma that is got us all confused but it shows some very important came to OKLAHOMA today simply to Cash out their dinar....I offered to take them around if they needed help and If possible could I cash in with you?....The guys kinda laughed but i gave it a try.

I heard that this should REALLY happen tomorrow between 12 and 5 with a Cash out on Thursday.  the person said tell me what you heard of the rate and I'll tell you the date...I did...he did...It seems he is a very knowledgeable person.

I was told high 12's....there is to be a time frame of cash out...(told 6 days) and then it would go to a manageable rate (i.e.4.50+)...If you guys have ever studied you'll see that one it has an established rate they can only raise it 2% every 90 days....They (Iraq) can come out high and get the zeroes lifted and then establish a rate...This is all in the Books, and the reports...Not something we have just heard.

he said watch for this to happen January 18th (Wednesday) between 12 & 5 and have a cash out beginning on Thursday...His rate (3 qweeks ago) was $7.71 to the GBP...Ask Shasta7 or OkcByulldog or Papabear...we all discussed it,... then....Different person than I talked to or about...Wife needs computer...when she is through I'll come back and tell you some more...

Guru Kaparoni:  Quote… “…if it continues the phenomenon (dollarization) the currency in this way the broad markets and trading will remain the Iraqi dinar suffers from the dominance of the dollar because of customer confidence in this currency, and ease of use, and therefore, there should be new laws governing the structure of the currency in Iraq,…”  

Again, another great quote explaining the effects.  But as well stating that they need the “laws” in place.   IMO, it appears that Shabibi is very close to RV’ng the currency.   But at the same time, we know as stated in previous articles, and again here…That at least 1 law must be passed prior to the RV.

Next quote…“The continuing phenomenon of dollarization of the Iraqi market and the duplication of transactions in different currencies, something negative needs to implement the program is able to restore confidence in dinars,…”

Pretty clear.   He is calling to restore confidence in the dinars.  Only one event will do that.

Last quote…“…and this negative phenomenon means that there are flaws in the domestic economy and international relations, will lead to a deterioration of the currency market, locally and externally,…”

This is exactly what is happening.  This is effecting the local economy as well as their ability to do international transactions.    There is only one solution.. And it appears to be close.  This last question is telling…

Question… “Do you have any solutions to the phenomenon of trading foreign currencies in the Iraqi market?”

Answered… “The solution lies in the application of the most prominent project to delete the zeros for the restructuring of the dinar…”

Do you all see that?  There is only one solution to this issue.

Anonymous Dinarian:  "I have had several sources in Jordan and Iraq confirm that the new lower notes have been printed and are out in the banks and the different currency exchanges over seas. Now it has not been printed in the gazette, and I don't have a link to prove my knowledge. Therefore I know people will argue with me. The thing I do have is several people over there that I deal with on a regular basis that have seen and participated in the distribution of these notes. This is part of the second phase of the removing of the zeros, which articles say we are presently in. The other piece of info I have to share with everybody is that the shipping methods to get dinar here have drastically changed. New Iraqi law prevents the shipment of dinar from individuals out of Iraq. In order to get it out now you have to have your proper federal licensing which goes well beyond just a MSB license. The MSB really means absolutely nothing in this game so please don't get fooled by that. Be careful as to who you buy your currency from, make sure that person sends copies of their federal licensing.

Now many of you know that I am a dealer and no this was not meant as a sales pitch. I generally do not put any in tel in text, but I have heard this info about the new notes from several sources that are unconnected to each other that I believe what they are saying. The shipping regulations I know first hand because of the business I do overseas!!!!

Take what you want from this, but this is what I believe to be true at this present day. When I hear more I will share, but only when I hear it from plenty of sources."

DinarVets Member Gregp:  My friend just called me. We are in the building material business. He was the one who initially introduced me to the dinar. He had a customer initially from Iran, price some materials today. My buddy asked him if he knew anything about the dinar. He said he has close family in Iraq, and that they say it's about to hit at any time. He said he has been buying a lot of dinar himself. This was in Muskogee, Ok. I haven't posted anything for a while, so there it is.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 1/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by TENNISMAM Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:52 pm

FIVE YRS AGO THE DINAR WAS WORTHLESS AND 5 YRS LATER ITS WORTH NOTHING AND 5 YRS FROM TODAY IT WILL BE WORTH NOTHING

TENNISMAM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum