Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  1/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 1/15/17

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  1/15/17 Empty Mountain Goat 1/15/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

TEHRAN (FNA)- The US administration rejects presence of its ground troops in Mosul operations, 
while American soldiers have been sighted operating in the city in Iraqi army uniforms and vehicles(go figure?)

"It is about three weeks that 
tens of thousands US army forces have been deployed in the Eastern and Northeastern districts of Mosul, but most of them wear the uniforms of Iraq's Counter-terrorism Units," al-Ma'louma News quoted al-Arabi al-Jadid newspaper as reporting on Wednesday.

(Really? Does this surprise you? This is Obama’s way of committing US troops yet bypassing permission from the American people. Oh but the news media keeps telling us only 4,000 US troops are in Iraq. Really? I think its time to challenge US news media sources. What do you think? Will we ever get the real news? Each subsequent US administration is full of yet more lies. In my last post I talked about the CIA and how they are operating in Iraq and what they did to Iraq and why they needed ISIS to fight. Its all just a pack of lies. Will the Trump administration be more honest with us? )

The House voted on Thursday, the text of the Supreme Judicial Council Act. 
(folks I don’t know about you but I think this is actually the BIG news of last week. WOW! But can they implement it?)

I present to you today also many articles that show us the inevitability and the close proximity to the finalization of ISIS and DAESH fighting in Iraq. Will you believe me the end is VERY near? You be the judge I don’t want to put anything in your mouth. 

As always my comments are in 
italic RED.

Articles Begin

Private banks signed a memorandum of understanding with an international company for the exchange of banking experience

Long-Presse / Baghdad
Signed Iraqi private banks association, said on Wednesday a memorandum of understanding with an international company, relating to the areas of training and exchange of banking experience, as demonstrated that the memorandum will help to raise the level of professional performance to employees of banks and other financial institutions, emphasized the establishment of workshops, training courses covering all areas of banking workshops.

The association said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of "Association signed on Wednesday, on the sidelines of the banking forum Iraqi held in Beirut on a memorandum of understanding with Qawasmi & Co. (KPMG) global, related to the areas of training and exchange of banking experience."

Association added that "the memorandum signed by the Association Executive Director Ali Tariq, while it was signed for Jordan Company Hatem al-Qawasmi, and provides for the exchange of experience in training and professional and institutional fields and programs, including helping to raise the professional level of performance to employees of banks and other financial institutions.

The memorandum stipulates the "establishment of workshops and training courses covering all areas of banking, as provided for regular meetings between the two sides to discuss the stages of implementation and the development of bilateral cooperation.

(More MOUs, I luv it! folks- do I need to address this above article any further? There would be absolutely NO reason to do all this training and transfer of banking knowledge (of this nature) if they did not intend to go international with their banking practices and just stay under a “closed” economy. The Iraqi banks are in the final days of preparation for the move to international currency….as my CBI contact has now informed me. This article is proof if you do not believe me. As we want No Hype, No Rumors,,,,,just the FACTS!)

The fight against terrorism: the coming hours we will liberate the financial district in Mosul

Follow - up Alsamr / Wednesday 11. 01. 2017 –

Revealed the commander of the Second Special Operations in the counter - terrorism apparatus Maj . Gen. al - Saadi Maan 
that the next few hours will see the Emancipation Proclamation financial district, after the military units of the device resumed this morning offered him. (folks! It says in the next few hours, not days or months. What does “Emancipation Proclamation” mean?

It means in ISIS/Daesh context - proclaimed the freedom of Iraqi people enslaved by ISIS and Daesh forces throughout Iraq. It will be formally announced by the prime minister and braodcast throughout Iraq. No “secret” sources have to tell us about this when it happens. It will be the key announcement we have been waiting for. They have been telling us to look for this now since mid December and now it is coming very soon.)

He guessed Saadi Mrbd, the device forces penetrate into the northern convoy today a petition with the North cuts led by the leadership of editor of Nineveh, in a neighborhood friend after counter - terrorism forces seized control over the sugar neighborhood, which is no longer separated from the operations edit Nineveh pieces only 500 meters . 

Saadi said that the anti - terrorism forces arrived at the Office of the Nineveh province 's new headquarters on the left coast and close to Freedom Square leading to the Freedom Bridge known as the bridge for the second connector. 
(this is the 2nd bridge over the river Tigris. Isn’t it funny how they just recycled an article on Weds telling us it wil take another 3 months to complete this effort. Something sounds fishy to me….lol..lol…)

Talabani and Barzani party decide to form a committee to discuss the conflicting areas and hold the reconciliation referendum
 (here it comes)

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Agreed the Kurdistan Democratic Party , headed by Massoud Barzani , and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan ( PUK ) led by Jalal Talabani , Wednesday, to form a committee to discuss the fate of the conflicting areas with Baghdad and prepare for the referendum on the independence of Kurdistan. (here it is again, more confirmation we are VERY close to the end of ISIS in Iraq)

A joint statement issued by the political parties offices after the two sides meeting in Erbil received Alsumaria News copy of it, "political offices meeting today to discuss the consolidation of relations between the two sides in the areas of governance and relations of Kurdistan and regional as well as the relationship with the federal government and the states of the region and the world in the interest of the people of Kurdistan "

The statement added that " the two sides stressed the attempt to address the political powers problems for parts of Kurdistan and other laws are respected and non - interference in others ' affairs," adding that " the meeting discussed how to tackle the financial crisis and support the work of the government and relevant institutions to implement the reforms and the provision of staff salaries and interest in the oil and gas sector and to achieve transparency”. (here comes HCL)

The statement stressed "to take steps to address the root of the Kurdistan region problems steps, including activation of the Kurdistan parliament , which would be a priority of the steps , " explaining that " the two sides agreed to form a committee of representatives of political parties and national components for talks with the Iraqi government to resolve the fate of areas relating to constitutional article 140 at a specified future and then to hold the referendum and the independence of Kurdistan.”

The head of the Kurdish areas outside Nasreddin Cindy Kurdistan Regional Administration, in the October 11, 2016, contending that the file is processed areas would face great difficulties during the post "Daesh , " stressing the importance of the Government of the Territory 's move to determine the fate of those areas. 

The president of the Kurdistan region , head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Massoud Barzani, in the August 15, 2016, that it is not in front of the Kurdistan region through other than independence, while calling all the Kurdish parties to deal responsibly "historic" with the people 's demands.

Iraq is approaching exit from Chapter VII 

GMT 19:50 2016 Monday,December26:

Iraq announced today that it completed the process of fulfilling the commitment before the last to exit from under Chapter VII of the UN Security Council, stressing that it was left only has complete compensation file with Kuwait.

Elaf: The official spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ahmed Gamal Sunday said in an official statement seen the text "Elaf", said the ministry led six rounds of important negotiations with the General Secretariat of the United Nations Contracting views with them in New York and Paris in order to implement one of the requirements of Security Council Resolution No. 1958 to 2010 and private exit Iraq from Chapter VII belongings after his commitment to end the oil-for-food and medicine program.

He noted that the Permanent Representative of Iraq's UN Ambassador Mohammed Ali Hakim has presided over Iraq's negotiating team, which formed recently from consultants and experts from the State General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Justice and Ministry, where he crowned these efforts to reach an agreement, whereby the resolution of the external financial issues relating to the oil for food and medicine and the restoration of Iraq for an amount approximate value of 145 million US dollars file.

The ministry noted that about twenty lawsuit has been resolved over the last period for the benefit of Iraq as a result of the extraordinary efforts exerted by the cadres of the Legal Department under the supervision and follow up directly by the Minister of Justice Haider Zamili. Justice Minister Haider al-Zamili said that the Ministry is going ahead to resolve all external actions late files, and that the direction of decisiveness for the benefit of Iraq, expressing hope for an end to these important files in the near future.

The abstract of this material has been passed to the UN security Council to do warfare operations that will liberate Kuwait.

In the case of Iraq out of Chapter VII, it could recover the frozen his assets in foreign banks by $ 50 billion estimated roughly, as well as in the Development Fund for Iraq, which also will be able to his money management without international tutelage, and will allow him re-assume its place on the scene international, as a member of an active and influential in them.  (I did not present the entire article since it only repeats itself many times and we already know most of the past reasons for sanctions, blablabla..but let me explain why I think this news, in the parts I did include, are so important for Iraq going forward with an RV.

We can see they are telling us that Iraq fully plans to pay off the remainder of the war reparations to Kuwait using these frozen assets now in foreign banks. Folks I have to say it again this is WOW! news, history being made right in front of our noses but only if we are smart enough to see it. I think all of you are very capable to understand what I am about to say next.

So what is this sudden urge to get fully out of chanpter VII sanctions? Over the past couple weeks we heard so much about this effort. Look at it this way. If you were the CBI governor and you knew the sanctions could hold back a plan to launch the lower denoms and RV the currency and  finally move forward with international trade and open global investment, then what would you do? You would PUSH and PUSH the GOI finance committee to get creative and find a way to finally clear up these sanctions once and for all and find a way to pay off this remaining debt and not wait until later in 2017 thru 2018, as they stated before in an agreement.

Folks they are changing their minds. They found a way to pay it off very early and are moving ahead of schedule on this event. They need to do this to align with the EARLY 2017 project to delete the zeros. I do not think they are going to let this opportunity slip by again. This is why I am calling this article so amazing and another one of these “WOW” articles. Do you get it too?)

Iraqi forces overwhelming ISIL in Mosul

15 JAN 2017 - 7:10 AM  
Iraqi forces have won a string of swift territorial gains in Mosul in the fight against the Islamic State group after months of slow progress.

Government troops retook the eastern edge of a third bridge in Mosul Saturday and a cluster of buildings inside Mosul university, according to a senior Iraqi officer overseeing the operation.

IS fighters overran Mosul in the summer of 2014, announcing that their self-styled "caliphate" after taking a large swath of Iraq and Syria in a lightning surge.

Access to the city's central bank, a large taxable civilian population and nearby oilfields quickly made IS the world's wealthiest terrorist group(now you know why Mosul territory is important for ISIS and Iraq. Now you know why they need it returned to control of Iraq prior to an RV)

Yet even as a punishing campaign of US-led coalition airstrikes has pushed the militants underground, IS leaders continued to use Mosul as a key logistical hub for planning meetings.

If recaptured by the Iraqi forces, IS territory in Iraq that once stretched across a third of the country would be reduced to small pockets in the north and west of the country. ( think this is good enough to move ahead with RV and continue to clean this up as time goes on)

Anti-Daesh fight going as fast as possible: Pentagon

January 15, 2017
WASHINGTON: The US-led coalition attacking the Daesh group in Iraq and Syria would struggle to dramatically quicken the campaign, a top Pentagon official said on Friday, amid mounting pressure to accelerate the fight(Why now all the pressure to get it done? Is there something else targeted once this fighting is completed. Remember they had an end of 2016 target and missed it. What comes next once the ISIS security breach is taken care of?)

President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly said he wants to “bomb the shoot” (sh*t) out of Daesh, and on Thursday his pick for defense secretary, James Mattis, said operations could be intensified − especially in the push toward the jihadists’ stronghold of Raqa in Syria.

But Elissa Slotkin, the acting assistant secretary of defense for international security affairs, said the pace of the Raqa campaign can only go as fast as the coalition-backed local forces on the ground.

Commanders “have a plan that I believe is pushing to the limit what we can do on intensifying that campaign,” said Slotkin, a political appointee who will not be working under Trump. (YES- lot’s of pressure. Basically saying STOP DOGGING IT and get it done. But why now since we passed the end of 2016 already?)

In Syria, the coalition is providing weapons, training and air support to Kurdish and Arab forces as they work to push Daesh from Syria.

A similar tactic is underway in Iraq, with the coalition backing Kurdish peshmerga and Iraqi security forces as they fight for Mosul.

Slotkin said anti-Daesh operations in Syria were creating a “snowball effect,” with each new victory generating more recruits willing to fight Daesh.

She estimated the coalition-backed forces, known as the Syrian Democratic Forces, now numbered about 50,000.

Speaking more broadly of the anti-Daesh effort, Slotkin said she had a “hard time” seeing how the campaign could proceed much faster, and did not see what additional targets could be attacked that weren’t already on the military’s radar.

Abadi discuss with the parliamentary security naming security minister

Baghdad balances News
The general commander of the armed forces , Haider al - Abadi, Saturday, a joint meeting with the Security and Defense  committee in Parliament to discuss naming ministers of security and re - laid off for military service within the current year 's budget.

A statement received / balances News / copy of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi , "held a joint meeting at his office in the capital Baghdad today, with members of the Security and Defense Committee in Parliament to discuss the files relating to the military and security side, including consideration of the security situation that the country has witnessed over the past period, and assess the security aspect followed in military plans. " (he is doing this because they are very near to ending the fight against Dash and ISIS. I suspect Abadi will make a speak any day now on the victory)

"The meeting will discuss naming defense and interior ministers in the current government, as well as the assessment of military commanders, as well as to discuss military promotions, and re - laid- off service within the financial budget for the current year."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  1/15/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 1/15/17

Post by Chaz Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:43 pm

What a long bunch of nothingness, But the Goat never talks about the sectarian violence, & hatred in Mosul, hundreds of innocent civilians have lost there lives in this fight, but by there own hands of the Iraqi government.

So what is your point of this ridiculous long post, that anyone could read in the Iraqi newspapers themselves.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  1/15/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 1/15/17

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Ken Siegel

Mountain Goat  1/15/17 Goat10

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum