Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 1/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Guru Cap1:  Just got a call not 30 minutes ago that gave me a rate of $12.64. have also had two calls yesterday that gave me a rate of $12.21 and $12.23 too. So, there might be something to it. We will just have to wait and see.

Guru Freeway Bill:   OK, BACK FOR A MINUTE JUST TO POINT THIS OUT .... SAW A FEW QUESTIONS GO BY AND I WILL ANSWER AND THEN BELLA MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD::::

ON SOURCES, WE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST SOURCES WE COULD IMAGINE... IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET THEM AND THENA LONG TIME TO GET THEM TO OPEN UP AND UNLOAD INFORMATION ON YOU WITH TRUST.....

WHEN YOU GET ONE THAT TELLS YOU LIES, YOU HAVE TO DUMP THEM (SORRY SIS) BUT REALITY IS THAT WE ARE ON AN HOUR BY HUR WATCH FOR THIS BABY AND WE FEEL LIKE PAST TUESDAY IS NOT IN THE CARDS.... BE ON ALERT AND BE PREPARED....

YOU CAN WORK FOREVER TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHERE WE ARE (AND WE DO THAT) BUT TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT INTO AN RV IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING BUT FRUSTRATE YOURSELF...

WE ARE ON AN HOUR BY HOUR WATCH FOR THIS BABY AND WE FEEL LIKE PAST TUESDAY IS NOT IN THE CARDS.... BE ON ALERT AND BE PREPARED...we really are very close.

THE PROCESS IS NOT IN IRAQ'S HANDS...CAN THEY STOP IT? WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO? THEY NEED IT, THE WORLD NEEDS IT...we do expect to see it this weekend through tomorrow....Nothing negative has come our way...I don't know who is doing the Geography lessons, but the east to west thing is not real folks...This thing is locked and loaded and ready to go and everyone will see it all over the world at the same time...the final starting gun is held by Shabibi...he has to have everything in place and seems to be.

Guru Footforward:   I understand that everyone is antsy today. I hope you guys know that we as a team are working as hard as we possibly can to get info. We all want this as badly as you do and we are bringing info to you guys as fast as we can.

I wish I knew the exact date but I do 100% believe we are at the end of this. There is nothing left that "needs" to be done. This can pop at any time. Please understand that.

IF ANYONE WANTS OFF THE RIDE, ASK YOURSELF THIS. WILL THE REWARD BE WORTH IT WHEN THIS DOES HAPPEN? I SAY YES. WHAT SAY YOU? DOES GOD HAVE HUGE THINGS FOR US? I SAY YES TO THAT AS WELL

Guru Poppy3:   awesome news.  we will have 10 years to cash in our large notes.
Majority will be remove within the first 24 month and the changeover to the new notes will take 24 months.  The process has already started.  Release of the new rate should be completed very soon. So everyone can take your time with cash in and make the best of the situation.

Great news rich friends. Celebrate celebrate people your ride is on a down hill slide and you should be grinning from ear to ear.  Poppy3

Guru TNT Tony:   there is nothing going on in Iraq that is going to effect this RV...we are still on track we are still in a good place...FOREX and Banks has info- the BIS – World Bank and IMF has the documents they need and they have  crossed the t’s and ‘I’s and it’s a timing thing and it is our time... I DO NOT SEE it for tonight or tomorrow but Tuesday...there are some banks stating they are hearing that rate [over $12] and a $7+ rate out there being bantered around and all to the GBP.

Guru Jonnywg:   WELL WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE RV.....AND OUR BLESSING IS RUNNING OUT OF EXCUSES............................ PERSONALLY I FEEL THAT I CALLED IT RIGHT SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO SUCCESS,.............. AND IT SEEMS THE DARK SIDE HAS PREVAILED MANY TIMES................ OUR INTEL PROVIDERS ON THIS SITE HAVE MANY MANY GREAT SOURCES........... THEY ARE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE THAT DO NOT DELIVER BOGUS INFO JUST TO GET A RESPONSE..............ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER TO GET THE CORRECTIONS GET THE FACTS,,,, VETTE OUT THE GARBAGE.................... THIS TIME ALMOST ALL OF US ARE ON THE SAME PAGE...............THERE ARE NO REASONS TO STOP IT...................... I BELIVE WE WILL HAVE A SOLUTION THIS WEEKEND AND BE IN BANKS AFTER THE HOLIDAY MONDAY. YOU THE MEMBERS ARE GREAT

WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO BRING YOU THE TRUTH...GOOD NEWS OR BAD...TODAY WE STILL ARE VERY POSITIVE. THERE ARE NO REASONS TO STOP IT...I BELEIVE WE WILL HAVE A SOLUTION THIS WEEKEND AND BE IN BANKS AFTER THE HOLIDAY MONDAY.

Guru Studley:   A LOT OF BANKING AND COUNTRIES ARE DEPENDENT ON THIS...THIS WILL BE A SHOT OF PENICILLIN TO JUMP START THE WORLD ECONOMIES AND CHANGE THE BANKING SYSTEMS FOREVER ...AND WE WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER EVENT LIKE THIS AGAIN.  I WOULDN'T WORRY BOUT WHEN CBI UPDATES...CURRENCY PLAYS LIKE THIS CAN CHANGE 24/7.   I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU CASH OUT AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE...RATE MIGHT NOT STAY HIGH FOR LONG.   I CANNOT COMMENT ON RATES OR DATES...I DON'T KNOW AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE. 

I HAVE SAID FOR A WHILE...THIS IS OUT OF IRAQS HANDS...I WOULDN'T WORRY BOUT WHAT DRAMA IS HAPPENING IN IRAQ...THIS EVENT IS MUCH MUCH BIGGER THAN IRAQ...THERE ARE GOING TO BE LARGE FINANCIAL CHANGES...THE LYNCHPIN WILL BE THE MEETINGS ON SUNDAY.  I AM STILL CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC UNTIL I AM AT THE BANK...THIS IS BIGGER THAN THE RV...LOTS CAN STILL HAPPEN.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  I guess I think today is just another day closer. It seems we're progressing nicely. I don't have any information that points to a certain date or rate but I can tell you the best contacts I know all say with 100% certainty it will go down. We just have to wait for completion.

I think we are very close. I also know that no one knows that for sure. It could happen today it could happen next week. We have contacts that are as close to the situation as can be and if they don't know, then I have a very hard time believing anyone who claims to know date or rate. jmo

Well, China did just a couple days ago make a huge play which makes me believe we're close. I just try to stay away from guessing dates. I might as well just pick a day out of a hat.

Guru Med:   THE EARLIEST THAT NAJAIFI WILL CALL PARLIAMENT TO SESSION IS THE 17TH  AND IT WONT FLY.  THE LIST WILL STILL BE BOYCOTTING UNTIL AFTER THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE WHICH IS THE END OF MONTH AND FROM WHAT WE ARE SEEING REPORTED OUT OF CBI IT APPEARS THAT NOTHING IS NEEDED FROM PARLIAMENT.  SHABIBI IS MOVING FORWARD WITH THE RAISING OF THE ZERO'S DESPITE THE POLITICAL GRIDLOCK.

Guru Mailman17:   THE CBI...ARE ON THE SAME TRACK THEY WERE ALL ALONG...RV TRACK.  THEY DID NOT LET POLITICS GET INVOLVED. THEY WILL BE READY.  I...THINK SHABS KNOWS MALIKI IS EITHER A DONE DEAL OR GONE.  EITHER WAY...HE IS COMFORATABLE GOING THROUGH WITH HIS PLAN.  THE ERBIL, 140, HCL...SHOULD GET DONE WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS...THE BUDGET MUST BE PASSED AND DONE NOW...THE RV WILL COME AND WE WILL BE THERE WAITING.

Guru Bluwolf:  Be blessed my mission has been accomplished it is now out of my hands the Lord will overwhelm you shortly.   Well got to take care of my flock. I am arranging some how, some way to cash them in. Thats how close we are....good day - heads up.

Look no news clip,no announcement,no bombing,no government,no greedy rich guy,no organization,no world power,no president,not even saten can stop this rv and none of them has to do with the fact of it coming out so relax,ok God bless and happy journeys

Shabibi loves Tuesdays.  get that I can't say.  this system has been made to avoid any double dipping and its cost was that of 100 million dollars.  this ladies and gentlemen is the BIS system.  yes this meeting was always going to be on Sunday. I saw it on cnn two days ago.  well China was chosen to bail out all these countries but they spoke with Iraq and ask it to rv so they can cash out and lend the bailouts to the world fine and simply.  just for the record your time to live well and be prosperous has come to be with that said good night all bluwolf out

Guru PapaJack:  Well news, NO, perfect storm, Yes.   We are in a good place, America on the brink of bankruptcy and no adult leadership, Europe about to implode, the entire world economy in chaos, and the RV is the get out of jail free card for all these crooks, do you really think they will let it fail?

Guru BellaGrits:  Wow, not a lot of sleep last night-- curious to see what the day will bring....I'm with Josie on this one--get ready for post rv....just some reminders here....you guys know this RV is so needed--it is imperative we get this RV, as it is the catalyst to reboot the world's economy....

our Banks need it as bad as we need it in our own personal Bank accounts. Let's see how the day unfolds....we know this can't be much longer in the least--check out the news...the articles I find much more informative because we are sheltered too much on our TV....

I will be in/out reading what I can..... Please know this is coming, and I have always believed we are right where we need to be when we need to be there....this is not about us, this is about our entire world.... so here we are about to end this story---

nobody can pinpoint the exact time, but we sure feel we have it cornered!!! WATCH for good news to come out as the day progresses.... Hang in there........ everything looks good---please understand that

IQD Team:  This can happen any time - They will continue to receive the old currency for 10 years.  Both currencies will co-exist for 10 years.  You will not lose any value.  The rate will be the last thing to come out.  Things you should be comfortable with from the news tonight:  They are going to Delete the 3 zeroes

MIG Member KYRV39:  I have never done an intel post but I just got a call from a high level person in a 3-letter agency. The RV was supposed to happen this morning but was stopped by an official (appoointed) in the US Govt. It is set for tomorrow AM. One major institution had a problem that has been corrected

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum