Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

The GURU HUNTERS Were RIGHT!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: The GURU HUNTERS Were RIGHT!!!   Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:21 am

Hey, yo Guru Hunters, YOU WERE RIGHT!

Congratulations, every bit of Intel I have read today is building hope, but includes little truth, as I want it to, know that the Guru Hunters were right all along about the gurus. No worries, they tried to build a following to help them when the time comes. They will be judged as well, at the redemption centers.

This is a bottoms up redemption, the most desperate will exchange first. And are being prepared for what they need to do when their email arrives.

The release will go like this, EVERYONE will receive the TETELESTAI email, separate and in private and you will have no idea that's what it is. NO 800 #'s

Your NDA will be approved through emails also, ALL WILL HAVE AN NDA and ALL WILL HAVE MOSTLY UNRESTRICTED ACCESS immediately upon your exchange at the bank.

The redemption centers are not a physical office and will not exchange anything, I will confirm they will be popping up all over the world and will be well staffed and informed.

The sheer size of your funds will be overwhelming, you will need to setup a meeting at your exchange with an advisor.

If you pull out cash, ask for the Christmas money, each bank will have its own limit.

I will call Gary on Jan 21st and reveal everything else you all need to know to help bring this RV to the world by the end of the months.

I have told some of you other things in email, this supersedes what I already told you that's conflicting.

DO NOT RELY ON THE 800 #s if they do come out, wait for your TETELESTAI email.

DO NOT RELY ON THE GURUS, they will only share half truths. Follow the news, Forget the opinions, to be crass and common, opinions are like assholes, and most of them stink.
Articles and videos are great, but you need to create your own opinion.

I love you all, you're doing great, it's so close.

Tony, Gargimell, brother to all on Earth
All of us are direct heir descendants of Christ, the time has come for freedom to reign!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benttree

PostSubject: email   Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Please tell me who is sending this email???The only one that has mine is Generals 64 and the bank.  Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The GURU HUNTERS Were RIGHT!!!   Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:06 pm

It's nothing to worry about.  Just deranged ramblings from a want-to-be guru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The GURU HUNTERS Were RIGHT!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: