DINAR DAILY
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
CHAT ROOM
GET DAILY EMAIL UPDATES

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
REMEMBER to CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES

Share | 

Bluwolf 1/10/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bluwolf 1/10/17   Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Papo A Acevedo
2 hrs ·

1/10/17 GOOD BYE, FAREWELL, ADIOS: Tonight one person shall be saying goodbye to the nation. With that farewell also goes the negative energies of all those who were behind him. Many a folks are right now riding through a very bad storm in there lives,many are hurting economicly and health wise. I know for many approach me on a daily basis. While I pray over them I have asked the almighty for the signs of this blessing coming. The answer is here in the now and what was far fetched for many now will be a reality. Our laws blessed by God Jehová and His son Jesus are being reinstall everywhere in the United States. Morals,respect and honor is also being restore, we have gone to the top of the mountain, we have given knee and now we will see how our faith in almighty God manifests itself in the hearts of us all and in the minds of our country and government. All things evil has been swept and all areas have been mopped CLEAN. As we await the FINAL go (within hours according to sources) let me remind you of all the challenges that lure ahead, please be wise,please be safe,do not be ignorant or irresponsible with how you will let the world know of your new found fortune for the predators are waiting to see who shines to take advantage of this new wealth. Be smart when in the bank and remember you now have wealth and power so use it in your favor and do not let any bank personal ride you. You have the upper hand, use it. The real change that we all expected for the Earth is finally here and this is the year of jubilee, abundance, peace,truth and freedom in all levels. I want to thank you for riding through this storm with me, I am proud of each and everyone of you, your faith is mind blowing to say the least. God is proud of you and I am sure that you will come forth and help to make both our Nation and the rest of the world a great place to live in. Yes ladies and gentlemen we will receive that number at any instance now. And if I get the number before anyone, after verifying it's legitimacy I will forfill my promise to forward it to all. May you be forever blessed, may you be prosperous, may you have health, may we have peace, Happy New Year and Happy Journeys, Na'maste Bluwolf

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bluwolf 1/10/17   Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:31 am

Did this joker"s post come off Recaps blog? I haven't read Recaps blog in a while, it wouldn't surprise me that it did, it funny Recaps never wants a confrontation with me, its because they can't answer a common sense question, it shows that they are in the wrong on putting up these liars, they vet every one else's comments, but they want vet the liars.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bluwolf 1/10/17   Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:30 am

eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bluwolf 1/10/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
DINAR DAILY  :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-