Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suemark

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:07 pm

I've been here forever, how about you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Yep same!

Just wanting to let you know that our Fraud Squad are VERY good at what they do and that you should report to them immediately! No need to leave your house they will actually come to you. Fraud is taken very seriously in this country. The AFP are also worth contacting!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suemark

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:14 pm

I live with my family and they don't know my situation, I wouldn't know how to explain all of this to them. I know my family will blame me and I won't hear the end of it, which will add to the stress that I am currently in at the moment. In the future I will definitely report them. I'm trying not to loose contact with them, they have recently asked for money again and when the time is right I will report it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Ok well just so you know that your complaint will be taken seriously. It's a shame you cant remember the website you met these people on, that would have helped to warn people away from the website.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suemark

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:30 pm

I submitted a prayer request on a website and the following day I received an email from a lady claiming that she was healed from her illness and referred me to the Pastor. My details were probably open to public and that's how she found my email address. I don't think the website is working with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suemark

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:35 pm

This is the email I received from the lady but she introduced herself as Mary, however in a different website she uses a completely different name.

After reading your prayer request i was touched and decided to write you.I’ve been suffering from kidney and liver failure for 2+ years all years of searching for cure turned up nothing But last 5 month i read about a Man of God Pastor Michael Brown who prayed for people and their sickness was healed.Within 2 weeks of contacting Pastor Micheal Brown he prayed for me i was healed completely!What i had failed at for many years,Pastor Micheal Brown gave me in a matter of 2 weeks only… completely out of his kindness in his heart-FREE.
In a day and age where nothing is free,I feel the least I can do is try to raise awareness.I really recommend him to those who are sick,unsuccessful business transaction,searching for their life partner,marriage restoration. to contact him with the Telephone number +447087699732 or email address: pastormbrown.wrem-AT-gmail.com I now volunteer to help others get heal, and the stories I hear are sometimes tragic, other times heart warming. They are real stories from real people who are sick.
Regards,
Mrs Kathleen Greenwood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suemark

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Awesome thanks Sue I am going to send in a prayer request and see what happens!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suemark

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Thank you. Please keep us posted, I am curious as to what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Oh cool they have a website, they might like to know that one of their readers who simply put a prayer request in was targeted by an asshole and scammed. We owe them that much to tell them that I reckon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suemark

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Lol you made me laugh. I couldn't submit a prayer request it didn't allow me to. They made me a bitter and angry person, and beleive me I had a go at them, but their response was I know you don't mean it and I am not taking your words seriously. They are very care free. The Pastor always mentions that he has wife and kids and if he was lying to me that his family should perish and words like that made me beleive him more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Left a message on the facebook page Sue will let you know what happens if anything!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Well Sue as a Christian person I can tell you he is FULL OF SHIT! Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suemark

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:16 pm

LOL! I agree with you on that one. Thank you so much I really do appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:19 pm

No worries and the other guys might be able to get more info too when they wake up LOL! Have a good afternoon! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suemark

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 pm

They have been a great help, even if they're unable to find more info they have been supportive.
Thank you for all your help too, have a fantastic day xxo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:45 am

Good morning everyone , this is awesome ,that's all I can say, I been emailing Sue last night, I don't think she would care if I explained about her parents, every parent loves there child , when parents comes from a different country as Sue"s parents are from, there way of thinking is different than ours, i know some of you are wondering why Sue can't tell her parents about the scam ,but they would not understand as Sue has said in so many words that's all I think I need to say, but you all are her support group here in the US, & we both thank you.
Blessings Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suemark

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Good morning everyone,

Thank you for your understanding Chaz. Sometimes I can't express myself but you're spot on. My family won't understand that's the reason why I can't open up to them. They come from a different country and things like this are not acceptable according to them. They're non religious but I chose a different path for myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:21 am

Going on 7 years for me....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member