Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16

Go down

WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 Empty WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:11 pm

WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 DYctnb8p_biggergm@wingitcall
http://www.infowars.com/report-stingray-device-can-drop-jam-innocent-calls/ … this is real and should be taken seriously...

WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 Stingray10
A once-secret device used by law enforcement to track an individual’s cell phone location in real-time can also be used to drop or jam innocent calls, according to privacy activists.

Privacy activists have long expressed concern over law enforcement’s use of the Stingray, a suitcase-sized device that mimics a cellphone tower, allowing law enforcement to track an individual’s cellphone in real time.

Cell-tower simulators were originally designed for use on the battlefield, allowing military units to track their opponent’s movements.

Law enforcement agencies that use the Stingray are required by the FBI to sign a non-disclosure agreement banning them from revealing its use in public, even during legal proceedings.

The defense contractor that produces the Stingray, Harris Corp., is required to notify the FBI whenever it sells the device to a law enforcement agency.

Digital Receiver Technology Inc., a subsidiary of Boeing, produces its own version known as the Dirtbox.

The device, typically mounted in vans, mimics a cellphone tower and picks up the signal of every cellphone operating in the immediate area.

While some devices allow calls for 911 to pass through to a legitimate tower, most regular calls are dropped or jammed.

“Even if there is a 911 pass-through feature, there are still plenty of other calls that people might want to make,” said Christopher Soghoian, principal technologist at the American Civil Liberties Union. “You might want to call your children’s school. You might want to call your wife or husband.”

“There are real privacy interests at stake when the government sends probing electronic signals into the homes of innocent people.”

“These devices cannot be used in a way that only enters the home of the target,” he added.

The FBI reportedly has 194 Stingray devices in use; the Marshals Service has 70; Immigration and Customs Enforcement has 59, and the Internal Revenue Service has two. At least 68 law enforcement agencies in 23 states and the District of Columbia use Stingrays, with the most concentrated in California, Florida, North Carolina and Texas.

A report released by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform last week expressed serious concern over the Stingray’s growing popularity among law enforcement agencies across the country combined with a lack of regulation governing its use.

“Cell-site simulator use inside the United States raises far-reaching issues concerning the use, extent and legality of government surveillance authority,” the report stated. “While law enforcement agencies should be able to utilize technology as a tool to help officers be safe and accomplish their missions, absent proper oversight and safeguards, the domestic use of cell-site simulators may well infringe upon the constitutional rights of citizens to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures, as well as the right to free association.”

E-mails obtained by the ACLU through a Freedom of Information Act request in 2014 revealed the Marshals Service was instructing Florida law enforcement agencies to lie to judges about information obtained through use of the Stingray; police were told to claim the information was obtained from a “confidential source.”

The Marshals Service went so far as to seize documents related to the Stingray from the Sarasota Police Department before they could be turned over to the ACLU after the organization filed a FOIA request.

The use of military equipment, such as the Stingray and Dirtbox, by law enforcement is a clear indicator of the growing militarization of domestic law enforcement agencies by the federal government in preparation for civil unrest.

http://www.infowars.com/report-stingray-device-can-drop-jam-innocent-calls/

stevenb on open-mic tuesday night was given out false info if you heard about it just ignore it..he dosnt know what he is saying period

again..no one knows the date or rate, not even any guru or intel provider/ you wont miss out when it happens

WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 Avatar?id=1614151&m=75&t=1472443016
azgirl wrote
1h ago
Gerry..Enough with the Tweets!! Go take your break!
rusdav wrote
37m ago
Hi all. So have Gerry and Iko decided that they have just had enough and stopped their calls or have they said theatthe intek they were getting has stopped ? I still liked the Iko ship stuff when he talked of it, but I do believe all gurus because I so want this to happen
WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 Avatar?id=1612318&m=75&t=1469756371
zejaybee wrote
32m ago
rusdav it is my understanding Gerry and Iko are taking a break for a month and reassess in Feb.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16 Empty Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 12/29/16

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:32 pm

just relax we are almost there, remember out with the old ....in with the new

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith