Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

POOFness for DEC 29: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank (Seriously? Jerzy is beyond ridiculous)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: POOFness for DEC 29: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank (Seriously? Jerzy is beyond ridiculous)   Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:38 pm

POOFness for DEC 29: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank

Date: Thursday, 29-Dec-2016 14:01:21

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank
Date: Thu, December 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Zap Says

Hi All,

I came, I saw, I got back together with my family. I stretched what I received to stay as long as I could, and now it is time to go. But…I had an unexpected expense and had to fix the brakes and do not have enough gas to get back home. I am stuck so reaching out just for enough to get back home.
The paymaster will not be able to help me until after New Year. Much thanks for this.

Enlarge this image

Love and Light

In Our service

Zap

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met and gas to get Jerzy back to Calgary to complete the coordination of transfers.

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TopHat

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for DEC 29: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank (Seriously? Jerzy is beyond ridiculous)   Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Hey POOFY, give me your address and I'll bring a 5 gallon can of gas to you.  Be sure to put it in your car and don't try to smoke it.

tony

TopHat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for DEC 29: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank (Seriously? Jerzy is beyond ridiculous)   Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for DEC 29: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank (Seriously? Jerzy is beyond ridiculous)   Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

POOFness for DEC 29: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank (Seriously? Jerzy is beyond ridiculous)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: FEATURED MEMBERS BLOGS :: SKYZ ZONE-
Jump to: