Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction

2 posters

Go down

Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction Empty Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:59 am

Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction

Monday , 26 December 2016 17:57

Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction NB-190113-636183614934638482

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

According to an informed source, on Monday, the central bank suspended three banks for the presence of the currency auction.

The source said in an interview for the Sumerian News, "The central bank halted on Monday, three banks from attending the auction currency", without giving further details.

And it will later publish the names of these banks details.

And established an independent Iraqi Central Bank as a bank under a law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies are being daily sessions for buying and selling currencies.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/190113/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction Empty Re: Source: Central Bank stopped the three banks for the presence of the currency auction

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:28 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum