Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Guru Bluwolf:   this thing is already ticking and falling into place, it will just appear, when or at what time that no one knows but all banks are on alert and yes no one can stop this now...This will appear so silently that you will not even notice it.

The rates are the same they haven't changed.   The markets will disappear and so will the credits.   Government can't say everything is in control for they are not fooling the people anymore.  They either get it done now in this window or they are gone.   All the way with a F.  The only way out are the rv's people and they are already in the system.

Like a thief in the silence of the night it shall appear so be bless and good night to all,,,, Blu Our Lord was just born today for me that’s the biggest gift ever!  Adios

Guru DebTarHeelGirl: they are calling on it to show up tonight around 9 pm with all things giong like they are.  Many good info coming in from over seas with the banks there. If we don't see it today, then we will when banks open on Tuesday.  with all the information out there from overseas banks and Iraq as well as here with the revised tax forms for this year, I dont see why it wouldn't go through this year

Many good info coming in from over seas with the banks there. If we don't see it today, then we will when banks open on Tuesday Debbra: with all the information out there from overseas banks and Iraq as well as here with the revised tax forms for this year, I dont see why it wouldn't go through this year  

Guru Dinar Wishes:  Well Peeps All is well in the Dinar World!!! Dont let other peeps tell ya different... This has got to go through so they can Get everyone off guard with the taxes and such... Don't worry your pretty nutty Heads... I stand By what I said on Saturday!!

The proccess is out of Human control... It has been started and like a timer on a Bomb.... Maguyver Couldnt disarm it...   Now I will say this I am not looking to have it in the morning.... Not saying it couldnt be there just not looking for it...   I am looking forward to the banks reopening and seeing what transpires after that....

Well Guys we are just waiting for the RV to take place... Nothing left to do but to have it happen.... Long Day without intel and just the articles comming out prove things are done and so we are just waiting....

joyjoyjoyjoy:

I've been away with family, one member has dinar and said something was suppposed to happen at 9 pm? I didn't speak to hime myself, is there any truth to it, and if so, what?joyjoyjoyjoy I am not aware of any timelines for 9pm.... but its past 9pm and here we sit...   peeps let me say this before I go... If everything Ive been told is true then we are home and just waiting... I do believe we will see it this week... Im Very Confident in that!!!

Jonny is Resting and at home with his family.. Im sure he will be in tomorrow...   Well Guys we are just waiting for the RV to take place... Nothing left to do but to have it happen.... Long Day without intel and just the articles comming out prove things are done and so we are just waiting....

Guru Bulldog75:  "SIGNIFICANT: FOLLOW THE MONEY"  China, Japan to Back Direct Trade of Currencies.  Japan and China will promote direct trading of yen and yuan without using dollars and will encourage the development of a market for the exchange, to cut costs for companies, the Japanese government said.  Japan will also apply to buy Chinese bonds next year, the Japanese government said in a statement after a meeting between Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda and Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao in Beijing yesterday.    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-12-25/china-japan-to-promote-direct-trading-of-currencies-to-cut-company-costs.html

Guru Hub:  i have a contact from DC and he also said this weekend, the contact said we should see it this weekend and if does not pop tonight, hear from him monday, he said it was set for the last two thursdays and people were pi--ed because it didnt show.

Guru EagleHasLanded:   THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!  The algorithm was set by several techs and put into motion in such a way that even the techs will not know the date!  We should be giving more credit to the UST, IMF, BIS, and CBI - they actually do know what they are doing.  This has been one of the most sweetest and advanced chess matches of all time!Merry Christmas!

Guru SoonerFan:  My intel coming from 4 different gurus I have talked to today and yesterday says we will NOT see Jan1.  As far as I concerned we are still on schedule to see this Tuesday.   ASN I am looking for it to drop in Tuesday morn early am.   At this point I just want SOMEBODY to be RIGHT  

Guru Cap1:  CBI can update at anytime.   DID NOT make the bet that is posted, it was someone he was chatting with, I was on chat with them, I know this is an error.  Please correct it.

Guru PapaJack1952
:  we have crossed the finish line it is on it's way we should see it any time now

Guru BWM:  today was really quiet as expected being Christmas... I tried not to bother anyone... at this point it's just a waiting game like we've never had to play before.. from my understanding it should only be days... of course with the current calendar that could mean a year LOL but I think it's that close that we just have to sit and be patient... you've seen the new things coming out of Iraq that continue to point toward completion of all they had to do

not sure who gave you the 36 hour window... I have heard nothing of that sort... while we HOPED the process would take about 24 hours it was uncertain considering Kuwait took 10 days to show live... I can't reiterate any more guys that we are just waiting... and I know it's the hardest thing because we have become so accustomed to getting info and more info...

WE ON TRACK... AND JUST WAITING... and we continue to see what things will be accomplished in the meantime

Guru FreewayBill:   information that i have at this moment is saying that rv could happen at any MOMENT..... The system has been working this through for days and it is been on a virtual timer aiming to hit in this three day window of yesterday, today or tomorrow.... If you listened to Foot4ward's call, you should have read between the lines that his sources are saying the same things as mine. The best thing i can tell you is to get ready.... have a Merry Christmas as you will remember this weekend forever!

Guru Enoch8:  As to an exchange rate..... I have always held, that the Ministry of Planning did a Feasibility Study and literally told us their ideal Exchange Rates projected...That was $1.13...Al Saleh, one of the Deputy Governors of CBI, recently projected the possibility , in an example, he reported to the press, that they were considering $1.30 as an exchange Rate, in part of the CBI Plan...My research added to and supported by other fantastic researchers, lead me to believe, that about $1.00 is very close to real feasibility, because Iraq, unlike Kuwait, for example, plans on becoming a stronger entity as an Emerging Market Economy, to exporting non oil goods.  That means they will need a lower Exchange Rate, to compete with other such exporters, than the larger rates of total oil export countries, like Kuwait...The higher the new rate..... the greater the real likelihood of a lop. That is a fact. So the predictions of a $3 - $8 RV?  No way, unless economic doomsday is tomorrow.

Guru Footforward:  We are right on top of this, it was supposed to happen a few weeks ago, but had a delay, but this delay had to happen in order for the RV to happen...then last week there was another delay.  I think the RV has already happened...I believe it's done from the perspective that it is in the system, not that we can go cash in yet.   IMO Christmas Day is the best time to RV, no press, the world really isn't watching.  I do believe we are looking at a good rate, higher than $5 tied to the GBP.  It's done we are just waiting for it to show up...if not on Christmas Day...we are still OK. 12-24-2011  Guru Eagle Has Landed   Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution has been IMPLEMENTED!   Article 140 consists of three phases. The first is called "normalization" whereby displaced Kurdish families would return to their homes and Arab families brought by the former Iraqi regime to largely Kurdish areas would have to leave. The second phase is to carry out a census; the third and final stage is to carry out a public referendum on whether residents in disputed territories want their areas to be governed by the central authorities or join the semi-autonomous Kurdistan Region.   SHORT OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RV ITSELF, THIS IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF NEWS THAT WE SHALL SEE OR HEAR DURING THIS VENTURE! 

PTR Member NitroBuzz:  Just dropped in to give you guys a little christmas present....best friend spoke directly to an Iraqi living in Iraq and the cliff notes version is this.....they can and do see a rate of $4.57...RV, here we come baby!!!! ...in country  ...my belief is it will be slightly higher for us.  Just so everyone understands.....this came directly from an Iraqi citizen to my best friend

ok this confirms what Hammerman said obout important docs signed early but dated 12/28  One more bit offo guy's......there is a UN doc. (site is shut down now) that states the "official end to the war is signed for the 28th Dec...HHHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum