Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:09 pm

Garry McGuire from Wing-It has been calling Bruce out for not accepting live callers.  He seems to think that Bruce doesn't want his "intel" questioned, but could there be another reason?

More on Bruce from The Big Call

May 13, 2016 / Sam I Am  / 6 Comments

A couple of months ago we provided the dinar community with the name and a couple of photos of Bruce Dawson, host of The Big Call.  This is a twice weekly conference call to keep the dinar scam going by giving the faithful “intel” and Q&A on the dinar, dong, and Zim (the completely worthless former currency of Zimbabwe).  At that time we informed Bruce that we had more info and suggested that he stop defrauding people.  We’re pretty sure that Bruce is aware of the fact that we have his name and background because shortly after we published his name he quit accepting questions during the calls and went to answering emailed questions instead, presumably to avoid inconvenient and awkward confrontations during a live call.  Well, as you might have anticipated he completely ignored us, even going so far as to claim that the GCR was announced in Hong Kong on April 14.

This was one month ago, and of course no GCR was announced in Hong Kong or anywhere else.  As for Christine Lagarde, here’s a link to what she actually said in that April 14 CNBC interview.  Lagarde CNBC Interview  You can read a transcript of the entire interview here.  http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/14/cnbc-transcript-cnbcs-sara-eisen-speaks-with-imf-managing-director-christine-lagarde-today-on-cnbcs-squawk-on-the-street.html  Basically she was just encouraging further economic reforms, but there was nothing even remotely resembling “all countries must revalue by tomorrow”.  That was a complete lie.
So here’s the additional information.  (Our thanks to Rambler Nash from the Dinar Daily site for his help in obtaining this information.)  As you listen to “Pastor” Bruce talk about this “blessing” we’re about to receive keep this in mind.

http://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetPartyRecord.aspx?db=wagoner&cn=TR-1999-04480&id=42589

http://www.oscn.net/dockets/Results.aspx?db=tulsa&number=&lname=dawson&fname=bruce&mname=&ident=&DoBMin=&DoBMax=&partytype=&apct=&dcct=&

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2016/page/6/
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Ssmith wrote:
Garry McGuire from Wing-It has been calling Bruce out for not accepting live callers.  He seems to think that Bruce doesn't want his "intel" questioned, but could there be another reason?

I do believe that the last live caller that was on Bruce's call was Kenny.
That was back in February of 2016 where Kenny called Bruce by his full name. They quickly cut Kenny off and pretty much ended the show. If you go back through Bruce's posted recordings, that call didn't seem to get posted. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:03 am

Haha! It was Kenny! No live callers taken since LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:14 am

Uh, because he has been exposed as the liar he is????
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:07 pm

roxy22222222 wrote:
Haha! It was Kenny! No live callers taken since LOL!

My guess is that Kenny, or somebody else, would of asked him a really tough question that Bruce wouldn't be able to answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Maybe because the dumb ass can't pay his phone bill!! 2cents hemademe getout shame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:28 am

I think it's time I made a video on old Bruce.  I also have a new 4k camera on my phone.

Anyone who wants to pass along some pointers, I'm all for it.

Ready to wake up the Christians he has been lying to for years, and I've got clips of Bruce going back to 2012.

Let's see how well he does when the FBI is brought up in the video.

Oh by the way, does his phone number still end in 9100?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/local/2006/08/23/obituaries/e79bd9b8-139e-4607-9d12-d83c5bc109f5/

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2016/03/11/bruce-from-the-big-call/

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:19 am

Believe it or not I discovered that Bruce and I have a mutual friend in Facebook.  It turns out we used to attend the same megachurch (Grace Church) in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.  Ironic, huh?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 am

Sam I Am wrote:
Believe it or not I discovered that Bruce and I have a mutual friend in Facebook.  It turns out we used to attend the same megachurch (Grace Church) in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.  Ironic, huh?

Small World isn't it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Hey, Nick- For starters, why don't you put it in ALL the national newspapers IF you really mean what you say-This shit has gone on long enough, and it's time these bastards were outed permanently- Thanks-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarniLvr79

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:00 am

Dingleberry cannot possibly be his real last name? Oh...heh heh, guess its not. Muh bad, Dawson. The imagery of definition #2 was stuck in my mind and BLINDED me from his real last name. Who named him dingleberry? Whats up with the story behind that?

Here is what Google comes up with for a definition:

din·gle·ber·ry
1. A foolish or inept person.
2. A particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hairs of an animal.

Tomorrow never comes 
So take hold of today
Forgive yourself and others 
for the faults of yesterday.

Last edited by CarniLvr79 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:57 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:51 am

Bumped this for the WSOMN members who are visiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Did he ever go back to taking calls?

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?   Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:24 pm

nickgiammarino wrote:
Did he ever go back to taking calls?

No, he was exposed and NEVER took another live caller! nonono nonono nonono nonono nonono nonono nonono nonono
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

What's the REAL REASON Bruce Dingleberry Doesn't Take Live Callers?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-