Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps.

Go down

Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. Empty Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps.

Post by Rwederfoort Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:03 am

Hey everyone -- I wasn't sure if this was already a thread or not, but if so, my apologies, just move this message to the proper thread if possible! I get all excited talking to you guys, because you all clearly are seeking truth. I love it, and so few truly are.

So I did read Worlds Beyond the Poles in its entirety, and I encourage everyone to read it thoroughly. Consider what he's saying; let's talk about it. I believe the book wasn't meant to get into our hands, and I got it by chance and because another truther wanted to share. I believe, if the book is correct, and I'm trying to find evidence that it is (NASA blotting stars out of every image that's a GoPro fish-eye lens from a high altitude, why?), but I could use your brains on this. This was before NASA had brainwashed everyone with CGI.

According to Giannini, the Poles, or the "ends of the earth" are both gateways to more worlds/land, not ice-covered either. If he is correct, I ran into this seemingly silly map recently, which reads (supposedly): "The number of fools is infinite." (I've seen other translations):

Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. Fool's-cap

And/or this one:

Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. Hajji-ahmed

Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. 1507-MartinWaldseemueller

Or, it's possible that the Azimuthal Equidistant map is correct, and by "Pole points" he just meant the north side of our earth and the south side, both being Antarctica. But I look forward to hearing more thoughts on this, as I believe the book was not intended to circulate, and now, it's too late.

Then again, the azimuthal equidistant map seems to be correct. Giannini in Worlds Beyond says that the fierce movement of the magnetic/solar energy in the darkness that is the space between our terrestrial land and our sky is why we have an illusion of the stars moving (when he claims the Sun and Moon may be the only things moving). He claims the wind/movement in our atmosphere explains the stars movement -- and it does, after looking into it. Watch the movement of the wind at the highest point here:earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/10hPa/azimuthal_equidistant (when you open it, tap the word "Earth" at the bottom left and hit AE at the bottom of the menu, then "Earth" again to bring the settings back down). Giannini claims it's the atmospheric movement (not the earth movement, but the atmosphere that exists above us, and the void of darkness, not space, that the sunlight travels through) that makes the starsappear to be moving, and if you watch the AE map at: earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/10hPa/azimuthal_equidistant with the wind levels set for as high up as possible, you'll notice in the northern "hemisphere", they move around Polaris apparently, and in the other, they move a whole separate way. If this is true, then Giannini is correct!

That's how our atmosphere moves, which makes PERFECT sense for star trails, if that's true. That explains this:

Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. SGU-From-pole-to-pole-PE-half-1200-cp9

moji
Administrator
Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. Star_redWorlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. Star_redWorlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. Star_redWorlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. Star_redWorlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. Star_red

Worlds Beyond the Poles / A. Giannini / Possible world maps. TpWYhSLl4X4meDwqoZJQ

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:18pm don Quixote, bim, and 3 more like this

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum