Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:14 am

scotchie wrote
14m ago
Does anyone know of footforward?

RaginCajun wrote
13m ago
SCOTCHIE- YES BUT HAVEN'T HEARD HIM IN AT LEAST THREE YEARS

scotchie wrote
12m ago
Never heard of him, but he posted the RV of the dinar will occur on March 21, 2017. He posted last night.

scotchie wrote
6m ago
Yes, understand, that is why his post last night has garnered so much attention in one of my Skype rooms. Appears hs has many followers

scotchie wrote
6m ago
I will post what I received about footforward............gimme a minute

scotchie wrote
4m ago
I am still in footforwards room. He has made a prediction for the first time in years. Basically a while back "saw" Dow Jones about 20,000 around time of RV. Now he has predicted March 21, 2017 to be date of RV. FYI. He hasn't made a prediction in a long time.

scotchie wrote
4m ago
That is all I received
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:36 am

LOL!!!  My favorite guru FF returns!  Remember in 2012 when he said that God showed him the Detroit Tigers would win the World Series and the RV would follow shortly thereafter?  Unfortunately the Giants swept the series and FF went on to say that maybe he was wrong to assume that God meant they would win the WS that year.  Well here we are four years later and they haven't won it yet, so according to what he said in 2012 there won't be an RV until next fall at the earliest.  You can hear that and a lot more of his delusions at https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/sams-misc-files-footforward/

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:57 am

RaginCajun wrote
45m ago
FOOTFORWARD IS VERY SPIRITUAL

RaginCajun wrote
26m ago
SCOTCHIE- IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YESTERDAY I ASK EVERYONE IF THEY REMEMBER FOOTFORWARD, AND BAM HE MAKES A POST, HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD FROM HIM IN YEARS

scotchie wrote
18m ago
Little strange, imo, never heard of footforward, and I have been around over 5 years

RaginCajun wrote
16m ago
SCOTCHIE- I LISTEN TO FOOTFORWARD AND LIKED HIM, WAS STRANGE WHEN HE DISAPPEARED

scotchie wrote
14m ago
Let's hope that his reappearance is positive. Of course, many will not like his prediction of March 21, 2017'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:38 am

SOOOOO,, LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF FOOTFORWARD'S PREDICTIONS from 2011 and on

http://www.dinardaily.net/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=footforward&show_results=topics

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Thanks for the link, ponee. You have good resources here. I wish I had known about you guys when I was running the blog.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Perhaps he should be called foot-in-mouth

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tinef2

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:15 pm

I love FF . He's a guru legion ... 

I remember back in the day, FF went out on the limb & broke the RV news first. Back 1365 RV's ago. He was a leader amoung the fake news providers. Not because he intentionally went out to write fake news, and mislead people / sheepel, but because he's crazy and hears voices that told him to write fake news (for money).  

When they create a fake news museum, I'd like to nominate FF as a founding member.
Back to top Go down
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:02 pm

These gurus stands and falls on there own merits, it has been proven that they all have been wrong for years, that's enough me to say that they are conning people for one reason or another, am I right or wrong about this assumption?
I AM RIGHT !!! A lie is a lie, no matter how you twist it, so that is there merits, nothing is good about that, is it? Yep Footfoward is no different, just because he can pray, or so called says he is a prophet means nothing , because he has been wrong every time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Today is March 21st.  Foot.....  Where are YOU???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:21 pm

If history is any indicator, he will appear and offer some lame excuse for how Christians didn't have enough faith, or the PTB stopped it at the last minute, or he misinterpreted the prophetic dream/vision .... etc. One thing he won't do is admit that the RV is a scam.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Yes today is the 21th, so Foot I waited till today, to tell you plain out you are a false prophet, you are just another con, I gave you space to repent but you repented not, now I will hold you responsible for your bad intentions, meaning your lies, O I know there will be people say that I am not a Christian because the things I am saying now about Foot, that I'm not suppose to judge no one, Really? I think you need to reread the Bible, I am judging Foot's intentions & the lies he has spewed over 6 years, I am not saying he is going to hell, that's not my call, that is judgment , that is between God & Foot, so you holyer than thou Christians​ just stick to what you know, & don't judge me , because if God is right so am I , & I'm telling you Foot is a false prophet.

As I have said before a lie is a lie no matter how you twist it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7star

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Its March 21! lmao 

Go head wit dat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Well I see that the day is almost over, is there any one gotten rich from the RV that your favorite guru had said on this day God told him the RV would happen???? 

This should be a turning point for many of you, especially Christians, of course it doesn't matter to the sinners, because you guys don't believe in anything but the dinar anyhow.

Am I setting here laughing, or gloating, about today,? Absolutely not ! But I am sad that many of you had bought more dinar because of Foot's false prophecy, probably money that you couldn't afford to spend, and if you could afford to waste your money, then you don't need to be rich in the first place, your just greedy.

Lessons learned the hard way, sometimes that could be a good thing, now you can help others understand that this whole RV phenomenom is a scam, to warn others not to spend there hard earned money on a bunch of promises from people you don't even know, most of these gurus don't even use there real names, wonder why? Nevertheless you made a mistake, get over it & move on with your life, instead of praying to be rich, why don't you pray for all those hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq that doesn't even have a cup of water to drink today or food for there children & babies that are being born this very hour. The elderly, the crippled, the wounded. Did you really think that God , Yaweh, the All Mighty would make you rich over the sufferings of the innocent, well not the God my Father wouldn't. Maybe your god of this world would, you know the one I am talking about? "SATAN"!!

So if there are anyone who dares to come to the defense of Foot or the other con artists, your welcome here to make your comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:02 pm

GO CHAZ!!!!!

hyg

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:49 am

Well Foot it's the 22th what have you got to say to everyone? you could say your sorry, but I don't think that is possible, or you could come clean & expose this scam once & for all, become a hero, instead of a scammer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Well I just can't help myself​, I am so tired of these gurus lying on top of lying, I'll give Foot a break today since his RV is over due now by a couple of days . Is anyone rich yet, certainly not me, LoL,,,!,! .

As I have said , this should be a turning point for most people, meaning that you should realize that you have been scammed by the kingdom of darkness, O yes there will be some that will take there dinar to the grave, then what? If I may make a suggestion, after you pray for all those Iraqis that are dying of thirst & starvation, & sickness, maybe you can do something here at home, email your being scammed to the FBI, & local law enforcement agencies, make a complaint, & end this RV scam , not just for your sake but for others who are about to make one of the biggest mistakes of there lives, don't you want to help people? Isn't that what Americans are suppose to do when we see evil ready to destroy our citizens? Do something for your country. Stop this kingdom of darkness from spreading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:19 pm

foot forward are you still smoking crack?mar 21 of what century?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:02 pm

I was going to sell the rest of my Dinar but now that Foot Forward is back I think I will wait.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:44 pm

zim is looking sharp they say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Well, well, well, as I live and breathe, no RV Foot, where are you Foot? Maybe Recaps can conjure you up, or maybe Yosef can ask his master from the kingdom of darkness where you are Foot

It's time folks , are you waking up? Have you seen what these gurus are doing to you? O , know I'm not just talking about scamming you, I'm talking about there true agenda, whether it be there prosperity gospel message, or there new age gospel, there taking you away from the real God, Yaweh, God O Mighty, God our Father, Jesus. 

And for the sinners you still worship the dinar, & the gurus, & you will take your dinar to the grave, but I care about all you, that's why I am here, to open your eyes, the kingdom of darkness is all around you, your in deep trouble, the gurus are out to kill, steal & destroy you, sinners & saints.
   I don't even hate the gurus, I hate what they are doing, I use to be a con artist just like them years ago, so I understand all this, so I am using my past experiences plus my common sense, logic, & discernment to bring the truth, God is in control, but He is not part of this other than trying to open your eyes to the truth.
    So it's up to you, chose today, are you going to follow Jesus or the kingdom of darkness? 
    It's a loose loose stiuation with the kingdom of darkness, the gurus including Foot will destroy you, but with Jesus you will have life & life more abundantly, right now you are in bondage, your held captive, it's where the devil wants to keep you at. Am I preaching? No I am ministering to your hearts & minds​ & souls. Come out of this delusional matrix, this is not the real world.

Blessings to all 
         Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Yep, Jayzze, I ditched a box full- They'll cry like all the other idiots when they find out the Zim isn't worth a shit-They'll never learn- Oh well, sucks to be them-Charmin is STILL cheaper, and the best bet for your money, because you can always use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:50 pm

mr t  I got a call from the zimmeister and he said its hotter then a lava flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:53 am

Well Foot I just heard on RT news that around 200 innocent victims dyed in Mosul yesterday, the elderly, pregnant women ,children, what's your god saying about that? Are we going to have a RV over there dead bodies as a celebration?

Last edited by Chaz on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:07 am

Yosef already told us that we have global peace, so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:39 am

You mean Yosef the one with multiple personalities, & a bipolar disorder? LOL,,,,,! ,,! If dinar land gave a  Oscar, for the best actor ,I believe Yosef would win hands down .lol,,,,,,lol,,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:01 am

Good morning to you, Chaz, the best of the day to you, my great friend!! Hope this weekend treats you right! Go easy, and don't wear yourself out! yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:05 am

Thankyou Terbo, the same for you my best friend.

Well I'm working today, we got snow earlier this week, that put me behind , so today will be my catch up day.
     Blessings to you Terbo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:25 am

All I ask is stay warm, you don't need to get sick, not in this day and age-It's too expensive! You take care- We'll jaz later! yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Still no sign of FF, huh? Hopefully he'll stay away this time.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:24 pm

No I haven't heard a thing , he's back in hiding more than likely, that's what happens, when the damage is done , they will leave for a while or hang low, until every one forgets there last lie , then they return again for a couple of months until there lie catches up with them again or they change there handle "alias" & continue on with the con. Of course we know that, but the sheep get fooled every time .

Hopefully some will catch on this time, & start turning these law breakers in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:59 pm

If you all are looking for the truth you came to the right place.

Unfortunately Foot is missing in action, WHY,? Because he has been pulling this RV scam for years, he pops up long enough to prophetlie, then when there's no RV, he's gone for another season, I told you all, beware of wolves in sheep's clothing ever since I been here, you want the truth don't you? Or do you love a lie? Is it pride you can't admit it? Most likely yes, it's hard to admit that you are wrong, because of family & friends might think about you isn't it? It's worse if you stay quiet though because there are people getting scammed by these guys & women every day, stop thinking about yourself, & make a difference for once in your life, some of you brag about how you want to help the world, well? Here's your chance, turn a thief in today ,yes these gurus are stealing from your brothers & sisters, that is if your a Christian ? that's what I call them, the innocents, brothers and sisters in Christ. Help them please, it's not to late for some of them.  That's the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:33 am

Well Foot is long past due, the RV that is, o where o where is FootLoose at? People would like to hear a exclamation? I know I would just for a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017   Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:42 am

You people are probably getting tiresome of my post on Foot as the other day some one said that, LOL,,,!! Well I haven't heard that person post anything that would actually help someone , but to read there complaining is not helping anyone, no terbo , I'm not talking about you, lol,, 
    I'm here to warn you about these gurus that lie on a daily basis, as a former con artist, I see there tactics, even though I got caught up in it myself, these gurus are very clever, very smart marketing people.But there best asset is they lie very well.
     A lot of them if not all uses religion mix in there format, Why? It gives then a certain innocence, or credibility, which if this revaluation was credible in the first place, they wouldn't have to preach there beliefs whether it is new age, Gnostic, or Christianity, which I don't believe they believe in any thing but money.
     FOOT is a sheep in wolves clothing, beware of him, you will be discouraged in Jesus, blaming it on Him, instead of the man who told you the lie, you need to hold these gurus to some kind  of accountability, if you don't your allowing the thieves into your house, would you go on a vacation leaving your front door wide open,? Of course you wouldn't, but you have aloud your mind wide open to the thieves, without any kind of suspicion on total strangers to tell you something that is suppose to be true without any questions, to trust someone who uses a alias "different name" to entice you with intoxicating words to sound like you will be rich beyond your dreams is a recipe for destruction. As you lift your front door open on your vacation , they took everything of value, so are these gurus doing also.
    Be smart , close that door, your mind to these gurus before they take everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guru FootForward Predicts RV Will Happen on March 21, 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-