Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

+36
agauthreauxma@gmail.com
Alison Booth
Pahipoto
FreedomSpeaks2U
dmarcellini
Captain259
bealman
MightyMaxMan
Sherifkcmo
aksafeone
Chaz
Tomb57
Trisha64
Ssmith
Kevind53
Ponee
radjad
moonstarz
Allenj
Scotchie
Jayzze
wpsmit
Terbo56
CarniLvr79
jwflatt
kenlej
TANKS
TopHat
Sam I Am
kenmor
Mission1st
Ethel Biscuit
power123
Purpleskyz
roxy22222222
RamblerNash
40 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap13%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 499 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap12%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 435 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap8%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 304 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap5%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 195 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap7%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 264 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap5%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 187 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap4%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 138 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap9%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 325 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap3%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 120 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap7%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 248 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap3%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 104 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap4%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 133 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap11%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 410 ]
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_lcap6%VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 227 ]
[ 172 ]

Total Votes : 3761

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Empty VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:43 pm

MULTIPLE CHOICES ARE ALLOWED

What a silly question that you might ask, but who among all the INTEL providers puts out some of the most ridiculous information out there for Dinarlands consumption?

(Not in any particular order)

Raymond Renfrow (RayRen98): Took over the reigns after his brother Tony got sentenced to prison for fraud for the second time. He decided that he wanted to play the sheriff of TNT, but with his tweets for the call saying "No New INTEL" or "More Time For Training" has lost half the folks who were following him. The TNT forum has been closed for the last 3 years and everybody there are very well trained on what to say when they get to the bank. LOL If there is "No New INTEL", as Ray is advertising, then why have calls? Everybody who follows The TNT Team knows that they will have a tweet when the 800#'s are out. Then they can set up an instantteleseminar account at that time, saving folks who can barely afford it, the donations that they would have sent in. If The TNT Team claims that this is not a scam, that would be one way to prove it.

Bruce Dawson (The BIG Call): There is not much to say about this stooge. Bruce know that he has a target audience for marketing boost products. All Bruce has consistently done is parrot the rumors from what he has heard in Dinarland, but only after the boost commercial. Now a days, folks are just laughing at him for doing so. I'm sure that after he finishes wiping the egg off his face, from the Yosel debacle, he'll continue to create more victims in a much more subdued manner.

Dave Schmidt: Pepto Bismol can't stop spew from spilling out of him from all directions. What a piece of work this guy is. Dave continuously says that he has a lot of information, but can't say it on his radio program. He wouldn't want to go on record for the any of the authorities that are looking into all this. Ah, but there is a way for you to hear what Dave does have to say. For the price of admission, to one of his many "workshops" he hosts, you can have the chance to talk to him in person. It's not too hard to calculate the number of workshops he does each year at $129 each person to see what a substantial income he makes from them. People have reported that what Dave does at those "workshops" is do nothing but repeat what is already been said before. Save your money folks!

Jerzy Babkowski (ZAP): What a cry baby this one is. It's winter and he can't afford a coat, he needs a pair of socks, his laptop is on it's last legs and he can't continue on with out one, and the best one of all is that he is eating ketchup sandwiches for diner! That says a lot about his expertise as a CEO of several self owned companies, but he is just a marketer playing on your sympathies to relieve you from your funds. Have you ever seen an accounting of the folks he has helped through his so called non-profit organization like other organizations do? Yes-siree, projects are about ready to receive funding any day now. "Project ZAP" is the one that he truly cares for and the funding of that "project" comes from all the hype ZAP spews about the impending mythical "RV". Have you noticed that all the advertising he does is only found throughout Dinarland?

Frank Villa (Frank26): The crazy man acting like a fool every Monday during his live-stream broadcast! Frank always starts talking about the "RV" with the phrase "In My Opinion". Too bad that his opinion isn't based on any facts, but he has a slough of products to sell. What better way to do that than reach out to an audience that he has primed. Yep, Frank has been around for quite awhile, building up his audience to sell his wares and let's not forget about his monthly membership fees. A thousand folks at $15 a pop and...Well, you can do the math from there. Has Frank ever thanked his following for making it possible for him and his wife to go on several vacations to Hawaii, while they sit at home staring at their computer screens waiting for anything that will continue to re-enforce their belief that the "RV" is going to happen.

Willis Clark (ADMINBILL) WSOMN: He might as well be a window washer! As one timeline window passes, he just puts a new timeline window up. Willie has already told you who some of his prized INTEL sources are, but they are the same ones that everybody already knows all to well for the recycled information that has been put out for years. Makes one wonder who he is a shill for. Not to be out done by anyone, this Mormon Bra Inspector has come up with a few of his own sources, but like all the other Gurus, wont pass out any of their names to be vetted by the Dinar community so that they don't get sucked in, only to be let down, once again. When you think about it, what INTEL has he provided? All Willie has said is that it is still closer than it ever has been before, but since he got into this 12 years ago, nothing has changed except the amount of Hopium there is, which he became a part of.

Garry Mcguire Wingit: What a failure this guy is! When he thought he would take on the roll of Guru, he went and got the most expensive Guru package that instantteleseminar had to offer. I guess that he thought that he was all that! LOL Folks got pretty tired of hearing him say that he knows someone who cashed out, but won't give out any of the details. Garry has claimed that he doesn't have any INTEL on any of this, but knows that it is happening. Talk about believing in a fairy tale. Hopefully you weren't one of his callers who asked Garry a tough question. His usual answer was that he had other callers to get to and hung up on you. His redneck charm sucks folks in, but in the end, people see him as an idiot looking for his village. Chew Tabaki Chew Tabaki Chew Tabaki and SPIT!

Yosef: What more can be said about this character who became the most loved person in Dinarland that the "naysayers" were just having a field day with. Yosef finally outed himself with his recent post, and to summarize it: "Got'cha Bitch!". Doesn't it look like those "naysayers" are on to something? I think that everyone has noticed that all of these Guru's don't want you to listen to these "naysayers" and hope that one of their own doesn't get outed. It doesn't end very well, but maybe a few more skinned knees when folks fall hard will get their attention. "Time Will Tell" LOL Yosef will be back either under this name or another. Folks like him enjoy the limelight too much to stay away.

Fisher: The man who drinks turpentine! He might of had a little too much, but maybe some serious medication may cure what ails him. Fisher is a little out there for most, but folks in Dinarland still lap it up. Hopium is a pretty powerful addiction and Fisher is always good for a quick fix. It's too bad that folks aren't asking themselves why they keep needing a fix.

Kaperoni: Always changing his position to suit the times. Have you seen his advertising for his pay for website? He comes of like the circus carnival barker to see the latest attraction only on his website, but inside of course. It's not to hard to see that he is making a little off the Dinarland marketplace selling a service that nobody really needs.

IKO Ward: What a winner this one is! The market crash is going to trigger the RV, or China is going to be a gold backed currency, or the oil tankers sitting off the port of Galveston can't offload the oil without getting paid at the RV rate. Now IKO is just saying that everything is done and there is no new INTEL and they are just waiting for it to happen. To bad that he can't just think about when he purchased his currencies 3 years ago that there has been no INTEL at all. Just the hype that he became a part of creating. If there was an award of being the most creative in recent years, it would go to IKO.

Steffan Rowe (TANK): Tank partnered up with quite a few Gurus and was/is on quite a number of sites. When Tank partnered up with Yosef, they continuously backed up each others INTEL to convince folks that the INTEL that they were giving was all real, confirmed, and gave a number of times that it was going to happen. I think everybody knows about Yosef by now, but that does put Tank in a precarious position. Tank has either been fooled by this scam, or is part of it. It also puts ADMINSHILL in a precarious position as Tank is one of his INTEL sources that he posts about for his flock to gobble up.

And just think, this is just the short list...

(Edit: Additional people added to match the poll it was made into)

Mountain Goat: Dinarland just wouldn't be the same without the "Anonymous Internet Farm Animal" spreading their manure. They claim to be an former intelligence officer with quite a few "3 Letter Agency" sources. Three years ago they had said that the "RV" happened, but everybody is still waiting for that. They once did embrace the ZIM and the VND, but then later on, said it was all nonsense, just like the GCR. They boast about providing the latest "INTEL", but it took over two months to talk about all the loans being given to Iraq. Now they can't seem to stop talking about it. For those who read their numerous newsletters, that get posted on a website they have allied with (LOL), you will start to see a pattern emerge if your paying close attention. It's usually near the second paragraph that they suck you in, with those RV goggles, claiming no rumor, no hype, just the facts. It seem that the Bar-B-Q sauce that Garry Mcguire promotes makes the crow he has been eating go down a little better, does it go well with Goat? 

Dr. Clarke: Dr. Clarke, like Mountain Goat, posts and emails to a certain (wink wink) website making claims that they have high level sources and the folks involved have given specific dates when this "RV" will occur. All of which have passed, of course. For over a year, their "windows" came and went pointing out that they knew what was going to happen, but blaming some current event as to why it didn't. If it was all part of "The Plan", as they keep describing, then why didn't they mention those events? LOL Now here's what they are including in their posts: "For Entertainment Purposes Only". Do serious currency investors really want to be entertained?

My Ladies: My ladies was once focused on Iraq, but after taking a year off to do some independent research, came back in to Dinarland with a new focus on World Economies. Awhile back, My Ladies was on one of Nick's Livestreams and provided some "INTEL" that didn't sit well with Dinarians. "Kuwait didn't RV" "The ZIM is worthless" "Do your own independent research away from Dinarland" and something new for them "Confidence in the Currency". OWIE!! My ladies takes an occasional poke at how the so called Dinar Gurus misinform their followers, but how her new studies relate to Dinarland can be debatable, but she welcomes it.

Last edited by RamblerNash on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

KINGOFZIM likes this post

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Empty Re: VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:36 pm

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Bravo                VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? You-rock-smiley-emoticon
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Empty Re: VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:44 pm

:yes: 

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? 2245507099VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:56 pm

And The 2016 Con Artist Award Goes To ........

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:50 am

:yes: :yes: :yes:

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:44 am

Mormon Bra Inspector......  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:08 am

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Nigeri10
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:08 am

GREAT SYNOPSIS OF EACH GURU!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:17 am

ayestu ayestu ayestu
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Ponee wrote:GREAT SYNOPSIS OF EACH GURU!

Since it got made into a poll, and folks added, I added those bits. Wink

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:43 pm

I hope you didn't mind...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Ponee wrote:I hope you didn't mind...

Not at all...Glad that you thought it would be a good idea.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:19 pm

Great idea!!!
I am covering it on OOM also. Smile

Time for some serious guru shaming to end the year off. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? 2245507099VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:32 am

Maybe this is why FootForward decided to return.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:03 pm

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:34 pm

Why don't you have James O'Keefe (Veritas), Gary Larrabee (himself), Kent Dunn (usually calls in and talks to Gary Larrabee on his YouTube channel), One Who Believes (have no idea what his real name is), or Zorra (channeled, but I don't know by who) on here?

TopHat

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:04 pm

O'keefe is not a dinar pumper. Poor Gary is just a misguided old man with nothing better to do and not actually a pumper either. But yes to the rest! But if all of them were added Ponee may need to purchase more bandwidth as the page could not hold it all!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:16 pm

It would be nice if all the Dinar pumpers could be listed in one place even if we don't vote on the worst of them. I would have liked to have seen a database of them all when I first got into this mess.

TopHat

TopHat

Back to top Go down

Post by TANKS Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:44 pm

Greetings,
  So I figured I'd clarify because you seem to have no regard for me or my family, and have decided to repeatedly post my real name, as well as several scandalous lies about me.  
1. Admin Bill never receives intel from me.  This is mainly because he was issued an order to "submerge" my reputation to diminish my credibility.  I do not trust him, and refuse to provide him information.  However, after repeatedly perverting the message I shared in his WSOMN chat room, by deleting the things I posted, then having his minion post comments that made people question what I said, such as "You better calm down TANK or I'll ban you."  There is your first mistake that genuinely isn't appreciated, and certainly not accurate.
2. I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be a "GURU".  Guru is perverted term in DINARLAND because of the obvious lies perpetuated by a constant PSYOPS that many have participated in willingly, and some like myself have just been deceived by.  
3. I never "backed up" Yosef's intel to "convince people" of anything.  I reported information that is true and accurate, as well as information that was given to me by authorities, and connections that in some cases was accurate, and some cases is was not.  I am not loyal to people, I'm loyal to principles. I have diligently sought out the truth and do my best to report it as I understand things to be in n effort to help people. I have never accepted a dime to provide intel, and I have lost everything to this process because I believe in the greater purpose of this entire transition.  If I was part of a scam in any way, it would be on the scammed side and certainly not on the scamming side.   
4. This entire site seems to be dedicated to following a process that you don't believe in.  It's fascinating to me.  You're like a playground bully claiming to help people see the truth, while making fun of the fat girl on the swing.  No good can come from that.
5.  I'm more than willing to discuss with any of you the reality of what's going on, and share with you the ways that I have been deceived.  Unlike many in this process, I am aware of my insufficiencies and don't make claim to BE  anything more than I am.  An investor who believes he made the right decision, and has pursued the intel to ensure that it is so.
6. If all you have to offer is attacks against regular people like yourself, then please tell me how you're helping anyone.  Just because you don't know about something, doesn't mean it isn't real.  Perhaps your energy would be better spent researching more in depth into the process, so you could find out what's going on in the world and you'd realize that your efforts aren't doing anyone any good.  

That being said, it would appear that you just want to hurt people.  Regardless, if you'd like to have a real conversation, you're more than welcome to contact me.  You obviously know how because you took the time to find my real name, post pictures of my children, and even investigate my career choices.  What kind of an animal does that?  Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss it.  In the mean time, I'd polity ask you to take my name off that list and off your site before I ask one of my contacts to take similar actions against you.

Best Regards,
TANK
TANKS
TANKS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:56 am

It seems Steffen is upset that he only has 3% of the vote.  LMAO

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:59 am

TANK closed the chatroom because of using CAPS? LMAO!!!

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Avatar?id=1596158&m=75&t=1456155180mdinn wrote
16m ago
CHAT IS BEING CLOSED BECAUSE TANK ASKED EVERYONE TO PM HIM AND SUNNI TO ALLOW TANK TO POST IN CAPS. BILL HAS SAID IN THE PAST CAPS ARE FOR MODS NOT INTEL PEOPLE
Curly wrote
14m ago
ok then boot Tank out he is a pumper any way
Curly wrote
13m ago
put him in the corner for 5 hours
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Avatar?id=1597952&m=75&t=1458176220Slim wrote
14m ago
What??? All are being punished?? Why not put him in timeout then. Don't punish all.
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Avatar?id=1596158&m=75&t=1456155180mdinn wrote
14m ago
IF YOU LEAVE THIS PAGE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN
10m ago
GUYS THE BEHAVIOR IN HERE TONIGHT BY SO MANY PEOPLE WAS VERY DISRESPECTFUL ASKING TANK TO GO AGAINST THE WISHES OF ADMIN BILL.. TO ALLOW HIM TO POST IN CAPS.
9m ago
JUST RECEIVED A TEXT FROM ADMIN AND THIS IS WHAT HE SAID: THE CHAT ROOM WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. A TWEET WILL BE SENT WHEN AND IF IT WILL BE OPENED
9m ago
THIS ACTION WAS TAKEN BECAUSE TANK HAS BEEN ASKED REPEATEDLY TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND DECIDED NOT TO...
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Avatar?id=1593993&m=75&t=1453997031lostnq8 wrote
9m ago
mdinn - IMHO issnt this going back to the same issues at TNT - just a ? not criticism
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Avatar?id=1597388&m=75&t=1457488493olesailor wrote
9m ago
can I say wow I am confused
8m ago
CHASEYADMIN POSTED HERE TO PLEASE NOT ASK TANK TO POST IN CAPS AS IT PUT HIM IN A DIFFICULT POSITION
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Avatar?id=1597821&m=73&t=1457997678Garmst wrote
8m ago
Really!!!!! closing chat because Tank is using all caps......Really?
7m ago
PROMO THE POINT IS ADMIN THEN A WEEK LATER ASKED HIM TO GO LOWER CASE LIKE THE REST OF THE INTEL PROVIDERS WERE, JUST A MATTER OF BEING FAIR TO EVERYONE
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Avatar?id=1597388&m=75&t=1457488493olesailor wrote
7m ago
I kinda doubt if tank will come back. that is too bad
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Avatar?id=1593993&m=75&t=1453997031lostnq8 wrote
7m ago
IMHO as many people that see what is posted on this site, the pettiness will run thru dinarland in short order
VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Avatar?id=1596174&m=75&t=1456192179jqueen30 wrote
5m ago
Lol a battle over caps, how dumb, where's our numbers lol

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52439-wsomn-s-tank-friday-evening-3-18-16

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:06 am

TANKS wrote:Greetings,
  So I figured I'd clarify because you seem to have no regard for me or my family, and have decided to repeatedly post my real name, as well as several scandalous lies about me.

Can you be specific about what you are calling lies?

1. Admin Bill never receives intel from me.  This is mainly because he was issued an order to "submerge" my reputation to diminish my credibility.

By who?

I do not trust him, and refuse to provide him information.

"and refuse to provide him information." (remember this part)

However, after repeatedly perverting the message I shared in his WSOMN chat room, by deleting the things I posted, then having his minion post comments that made people question what I said, such as "You better calm down TANK or I'll ban you."  There is your first mistake that genuinely isn't appreciated, and certainly not accurate.

What was the message that got deleted?

2. I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be a "GURU".

Just because you claim it doesn't mean that you aren't seen as one...

Guru is perverted term in DINARLAND because of the obvious lies perpetuated by a constant PSYOPS that many have participated in willingly, and some like myself have just been deceived by.

Who deceived you?

3. I never "backed up" Yosef's intel to "convince people" of anything.

You were on several calls that say otherwise...

I reported information that is true and accurate, as well as information that was given to me by authorities, and connections that in some cases was accurate, and some cases is was not.

What authorities, specifically? Lets investigate this!

I am not loyal to people, I'm loyal to principles. I have diligently sought out the truth and do my best to report it as I understand things to be in n effort to help people. I have never accepted a dime to provide intel, and I have lost everything to this process because I believe in the greater purpose of this entire transition.  If I was part of a scam in any way, it would be on the scammed side and certainly not on the scamming side.

"This process" needs to be more defined. If you are going to claim you are on the "scammed side", then that needs to be better known. Dinar Daily has plenty of forum ink for you to use to fully describe "This Process".

4. This entire site seems to be dedicated to following a process that you don't believe in.  It's fascinating to me.

Glad that you like seeing lies exposed!

You're like a playground bully claiming to help people see the truth, while making fun of the fat girl on the swing.  No good can come from that.

Have you read the Guru handbook? We are pretty much immune to those kind of statements. Why did you feel it necessary for you to make it?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t41620-handbook-for-the-guru-wannabe

5.  I'm more than willing to discuss with any of you the reality of what's going on, and share with you the ways that I have been deceived.  Unlike many in this process, I am aware of my insufficiencies and don't make claim to BE  anything more than I am.  An investor who believes he made the right decision, and has pursued the intel to ensure that it is so.

Keep in mind that Dinar Daily is an open forum, so if your going to post "the reality of what's going on", it should pass your sniff test first. --just saying.

6. If all you have to offer is attacks against regular people like yourself, then please tell me how you're helping anyone.  Just because you don't know about something, doesn't mean it isn't real.  Perhaps your energy would be better spent researching more in depth into the process, so you could find out what's going on in the world and you'd realize that your efforts aren't doing anyone any good.

Again, fully describe "the process" that YOU are talking about. Let those chips fall where they may.

That being said, it would appear that you just want to hurt people.  Regardless, if you'd like to have a real conversation, you're more than welcome to contact me.

Why would we need to contact you to discuss anything when you are here?

You obviously know how because you took the time to find my real name, post pictures of my children, and even investigate my career choices.  What kind of an animal does that?  Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss it.

I do believe that you posted your name...

In the mean time, I'd polity ask you to take my name off that list and off your site before I ask one of my contacts to take similar actions against you.

Best Regards,
TANK

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:11 am

RamblerNash wrote:I do believe that you posted your name...

Here it is where YOU posted your name...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:26 am

TopHat wrote:It would be nice if all the Dinar pumpers could be listed in one place even if we don't vote on the worst of them. I would have liked to have seen a database of them all when I first got into this mess.

TopHat
We have one...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t44557-have-you-ever-wondered-how-many-dinar-guru-s-there-are

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:07 pm

Great work Nash & Ponee. Steffen u got one of my three votes  VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? 3508649203 and I'm the kind of animal who is tired watching liars like u give these dinarian idiots false hope in a scam. U've never gave one truth out of all the 1000s of paragraphs u've written so be afraid TANK, be real AFRAID because I might be semi retired fighting u con artists spending my time trying to keep our country out of a civil war and keeping the snowflakes from melting but I will go the three hundred miles to see u and your family if u keep on lying to the dumb dinarians Steffen so u've been warned again!!!!!!!
tony tony VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? 1656125192 VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? 1656125192 VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? 1656125192
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:42 am

Where did TANK go?

Were my questions really that hard?

I thought that he wanted to clear things up.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:54 pm

I just thought of one more. Mike Quinsey and his higher self needs to be listed as a Dinar guru. He chokes a lot of nonsense out of his higher self. Kinda reminds me of masturbation, but I guess that wouldn't be fair because masturbation is a hell of a lot more enjoyable than the kind of self mutilation Mike Quinsey does to his higher self.

Big NO-NO shame hemademe

TopHat

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:15 pm

I vote for MT Goat. Anyone that promotes BGG and Dinar Updates is evil.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisman eco reform Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:49 am

the question should be renamed which guru ever tells the truth

tennisman eco reform

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:04 pm

tennisman eco reform wrote:the question should be renamed which guru ever tells the truth

No such creature exists.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniLvr79 Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:59 pm

After several years of this, I am changing my vote to, ""Dr."" Clarke. 

The dude has established a whole new category of moron for me. I mean, he derailed a decade ago and fell of the "flat-earth". This is where I drop the mic.

Last edited by CarniLvr79 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed vote...)

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Empty ??? WSOMN...

Post by TWWIII Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:30 pm

I agree abt ur facts abt most so-called gurus here. But can you update us abt Who are the honest, trustworthy and no agenda type of the real dinar/guru????
I seldom come here now days due to all the name calling from so-called gurus abt other so-called gurus.
I enjoyed ur piece today... :yes: :panda : :tup: :okjh:

TWWIII

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:55 pm

TWWIII wrote:I agree abt ur facts abt most so-called gurus here. But can you update us abt Who are the honest, trustworthy and no agenda type of the real dinar/guru????
I seldom come here now days due to all the name calling from so-called gurus abt other so-called gurus.
I enjoyed ur piece today... :yes: :panda : :tup: :okjh:
I don't think you will find a honest, trustworthy, and no agenda Guru.

If your looking at the Dinar, as an investment, look at what the CBI is doing.

There is news here about Iraq, without the drama:

https://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions

But you'll have to decide if they're trustworthy.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Theres no such thing as a honest Dinar guru. .................

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:21 am

Just thieves with a plan- In this venture, there are no miracles, only fraud, lies, and deception of the very worst sort-They 'line their pockets, while ours are empty and threadbare, so, think about that for a second or two, UNLESS, your brain is too small to grasp or imagine it-Either way, it is ALL bullshit, OK? Twisted Evil affraid flame sorry
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:43 pm

I vote for Yosef. picking

TopHat

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:13 pm

Why is the Guru Wpsmit not on the list?

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Josef as always lied through his teeth, and doesn't know any more than anyone else, as far as this ride is concerned- He's been way off the mark for months- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Empty issed One for VOTE...

Post by TWW Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:16 am

Maybe missed voting on another guffy dude.
Globalcurrencyreset,  nick giammarino????
His stuff is always very old even back to 2012.

Am I wrong???

TWW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:31 pm

everyone is a lyin piece of camel dung. but the real question should be  who tells any truth so the sheep will sleep at night
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:12 am

Sheep don't sleep at nite- They jump fences in your dreams, don't they? VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Empty Lying Gurus making money

Post by One Who Knows Gurus Lie Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Too Bad we can't put Okie on there.  He is the grandfather of all Lying Gurus.

One Who Knows Gurus Lie

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:18 pm

TANKS wrote:Greetings,
1. Admin Bill never receives intel from me.  This is mainly because he was issued an order to "submerge" my reputation to diminish my credibility.  I do not trust him, and refuse to provide him information.  However, after repeatedly perverting the message I shared in his WSOMN chat room, by deleting the things I posted, then having his minion post comments that made people question what I said, such as "You better calm down TANK or I'll ban you."  There is your first mistake that genuinely isn't appreciated, and certainly not accurate.
2. I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be a "GURU".  Guru is perverted term in DINARLAND because of the obvious lies perpetuated by a constant PSYOPS that many have participated in willingly, and some like myself have just been deceived by.  
3. I never "backed up" Yosef's intel to "convince people" of anything.  I reported information that is true and accurate, as well as information that was given to me by authorities, and connections that in some cases was accurate, and some cases is was not.  I am not loyal to people, I'm loyal to principles. I have diligently sought out the truth and do my best to report it as I understand things to be in n effort to help people. I have never accepted a dime to provide intel, and I have lost everything to this process because I believe in the greater purpose of this entire transition.  If I was part of a scam in any way, it would be on the scammed side and certainly not on the scamming side.   
4. This entire site seems to be dedicated to following a process that you don't believe in.  It's fascinating to me.  You're like a playground bully claiming to help people see the truth, while making fun of the fat girl on the swing.  No good can come from that.

That being said, it would appear that you just want to hurt people.  Regardless, if you'd like to have a real conversation, you're more than welcome to contact me.  You obviously know how because you took the time to find my real name, post pictures of my children, and even investigate my career choices.  What kind of an animal does that?  Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss it.  In the mean time, I'd polity ask you to take my name off that list and off your site before I ask one of my contacts to take similar actions against you.

Best Regards,
TANK

So TANK...With all the Horse Crap that you just written above, let's make sure that if the FBI or any other 3 letter agency has anything they want to ask you, they know what you have said and exactly who you are.

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Tank410

Your latest scam:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65475-tda-urgent-legal-proof-tank-steffen-rowe-7-18-17

The history of all the lies you have said in the past:

https://www.dinardaily.net/search?search_keywords=TANK

Anything else you want to add?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

VOTE -- Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today? Empty TANK

Post by Scotchie Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:23 pm

I do not believe a single word from Tank

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:19 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:01 pm

none of them know what they are talking about

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonstarz Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Okie the oilman AKA Kent Dunn. I think is the worst. He has a softer more believable Mr. nice guy demeanor. Which makes him a better liar. Why would someone who has something going on for himself live a shitty mobile home in the middle of nowhere?
moonstarz
moonstarz

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Well it's been a year now since this post and the fairy tale is still a fairy tale. Isis has been beaten and the Kurds haven't split from the country and still there's no RV. Trump is taking down the deep state but there's still no RV and even if there's a reset the dinar will still be worthless.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Well, over 2000 people have voted and GOAT IS STILL IN THE LEAD. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:09 pm

Okie the Oil Man AKA Lonnie Friels, and resides in Oklahoma.......
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

KINGOFZIM likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum