Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ...

5 posters

Go down

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Empty THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ...

Post by Rwederfoort Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 pm

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION and their CONTRACTORS - COMPILATION OF LIES AND DECEIT against HUMANITY. 

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffm.cnbc.com%2Fapplications%2Fcnbc.com%2Fresources%2Fimg%2Feditorial%2F2011%2F08%2F23%2F36598958-Class_Action_Lawsuit_Intro.600x400

NASA Organization Structure

Agency Organization

(See Center Organization)

Office of the Administrator
  Administrator: Charles F. Bolden, Jr. 
  Deputy Administrator: Dava Newman
  Associate Administrator: Robert Lightfoot
  Deputy Associate Administrator: Lesa Roe
  Chief of Staff: Michael French
  Associate Administrator for Strategy and Plans: Thomas Cremins

Advisory Groups 
  NASA Advisory Council (NAC)
    Chairman: Kenneth Bowersox (interim)
  Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP)
    Chairman: Patricia Sanders

Office of the Inspector General 
    Inspector General: Paul K. Martin

Administrator Staff Offices 
    Chief Engineer: Ralph Roe
    Chief Financial Officer: David Radzanowski
    Chief Information Officer: Renee Wynn
    Chief Scientist: Ellen Stofan
    Acting Chief Technologist: Dennis Andrucyk
    Chief Health and Medical Officer: Dr. James D. Polk
    Chief, Safety and Mission Assurance: Terrence W. Wilcutt
    Diversity and Equal Opportunity:
            Associate Administrator: Brenda Manuel
    Education:
           Associate Administrator for Education: Donald G. James
    International and Interagency Relations:
            Associate Administrator: Al Condes
    General Counsel: Sumara M. Thompson-King
    Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs:
            Associate Administrator: L. Seth Statler
    NASA Management Office:
            Director: Marcus Watkins
    Office of Communications
            Associate Administrator: Robert Jacobs (acting)
    Small Business Programs:
            Associate Administrator: Glenn Delgado

Mission Directorates
    Aeronautics Research
            Associate Administrator: Jaiwon Shin
    Human Exploration and Operations
            Associate Administrator: William Gerstenmaier
    Science
            Associate Administrator: Thomas Zurbuchen
    Space Technology
            Associate Administrator: Steve Jurczyk

Mission Support Directorate
    Mission Support Directorate
            Associate Administrator: Krista Paquin
                Human Capital Management:
                    Assistant Administrator: Lauren Leo
                Strategic Infrastructure:
                    Assistant Administrator: Calvin F. Williams
                Headquarters Operations:
                    Executive Director: Jay M. Henn
                NASA Shared Services Center:
                    Executive Director: Mark Glorioso
                 Procurement:
                    Assistant Administrator: Bill McNally
                Protective Services:
                    Assistant Administrator: Joseph S. Mahaley

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Application_pdf NASA Organization Chart (107KB PDF)
(November 2015)

Other Space Agencies and Related Organizations

[size=30]Centers and Facilities[/size]

Ames Research Center
IT, fundamental aeronautics, bio and space science technologies
Director: Eugene L. Tu

Armstrong Flight Research Center
Flight research
Director: David D. McBride

Glenn Research Center
Aeropropulsion and communications technologies.
Director: Janet Kavandi

Goddard Space Flight Center
Earth, the solar system, and Universe observations
Director: Christopher J. Scolese

Headquarters
Agency leadership
Executive Director, HQ Operations: Jay Henn

Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Robotic exploration of the solar system
Director: Michael Watkins

Johnson Space Center
Human space exploration
Director: Ellen Ochoa

Kennedy Space Center
Prepare and launch missions around the Earth and beyond
Director: Robert Cabana

Langley Research Center
Aviation and space research
Director: Dave Bowles

Marshall Space Flight Center
Space transportation and propulsion technologies
Director: Todd May

Stennis Space Center
Rocket propulsion testing and remote sensing technology
Director: Richard J. Gilbrech

Goddard Institute for Space Studies
Broad study of global climate change
Director: Gavin A. Schmidt

Independent Verification and Validation Facility
Provides safety and cost-effectiveness for mission critical software
Director: Gregory D. Blaney

Michoud Assembly Facility
Manufacture and assembly of critical hardware for exploration vehicles.

NASA Engineering and Safety Center
Independent testing, analysis, and assessments of NASA's high-risk projects
Director: Tim Wilson

NASA Safety Center
Development of personnel, processes and tools needed for the safe and successful achievement of strategic goals
Director: Alan Phillips

NASA Shared Service Center
Financial management, human resources, information technology, and procurement
Executive Director: Mark Glorioso

Wallops Flight Facility
Suborbital Research Programs
Director: William Wrobel

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Nasa-logo
National Aeronautics and Space AdministrationPage Last Updated: Nov. 18, 2016Page Editor: Brian DunbarNASA Official: Brian Dunbar

Top 10 Class-Action Lawsuits

There have been numerous high profile class action lawsuits over the years, many involving securities fraud. But other famous class action lawsuits relate to pharmaceutical drugs, credit card abuses, and dangerous or unhealthy products. 

NASA - A COMPILATION OF LIES AND DECEIT.

NASA CORPORATION and THEIR CONTRACTORS must be PREPARED for this EVENT which will SHUT DOWN NASA for always.

Have  BLESSED day.

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Facebook THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Linkedin THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Twitter THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Blogger THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Empty Re: THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ...

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Ronald...Do you have a link to these lawsuits or is this just some more conspiracy theories?

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Empty Re: THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ...

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:51 pm

I would love to post this with links also Ronald!

I have been waiting a long time to see Not A Space Agency go down.

You know that Aldrin will not be here long if he is in fact in a medically induced coma after giving his so called death bed confession after being medivaced out of Antarctica which was highly publicized.

I wonder what all the trips to the south pole are really about? John Kerry, Aldrin, and many more I am sure if I wanted to jump fully down this rabbit hole and find out, are all over Antarctica. You can call it a conspiracy theory, fake news, or whatever but something big is up. Can't wait to find out what it is because the build up has covered both MSM and Alt. news for months!

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... 2245507099THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... Empty Today I will my BEST to POST all of them to the WORLD and especially to CHILDREN and STUDENTS, let them investigate the TRUTH.

Post by Rwederfoort Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:13 am

RamblerNash wrote:

Ronald...Do you have a link to these lawsuits or is this just some more conspiracy theories?

ALL of you know the TRUTH, but do you know what i find very Funny, that Billions and Billions of Humanity have not do their own investigation that every thing they have learned or were told was TRUTH, was not. And all those SCIENTIST who have NAMES all of them what will they say when all the TRUTH comes out. ALL THOSE GURUS who call them self GURU, what will happen to them, when the QUESTION asked to them did you knew about this?

WHAT do you think they will do and say. ?

ASK your self that QUESTION.

Have a nice day.

Your Brother RONALD

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:51 pm

NASA is not a corporation, it is an agency of the Federal Government. As usual, Ronald says absolutely nothing with many words, but what he does say is completely erroneous.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... 2805820865  THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... 2805820865  THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... 2805820865  THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Rwederfoort wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

ALL of you know the TRUTH, but do you know what i find very Funny, that Billions and Billions of Humanity have not do their own investigation that every thing they have learned or were told was TRUTH, was not. And all those SCIENTIST who have NAMES all of them what will they say when all the TRUTH comes out. ALL THOSE GURUS who call them self GURU, what will happen to them, when the QUESTION asked to them did you knew about this?

WHAT do you think they will do and say. ?

ASK your self that QUESTION.

Have a nice day.

Your Brother RONALD

Ronald wrote:...their own investigation that every thing they have learned or were told was TRUTH, was not.

I'll agree with you to a point on that...

So I take it that you don't have any links to the lawsuits?

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS WILL BE AGAINST NASA CORPORATION AND ... 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:10 pm

He don't have any 'links' for his tirechains.....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum