Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11

+7
joejaboah
crich
aksafeone
dinardiva
Eternal1
milleriniraq
Go_USA
11 posters

Go down

ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 Empty ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11

Post by Go_USA Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:42 am

[scotti g] Morning everyone. Since the site was so overwhelmed yesterday afternoon and I couldn't get in to post, I wanted to give you my take on where we are at.
Yesterday was strong. It was exactly what we were told to expect. We are on target for the IQD to flow on out. Remember there is a wealth of speculation due to people who think they need to be the first to announce the rate or the date. Just relax.
I assure you as soon as we have an RV, the Okster will come on here to do the honors! We will not announce nonsense. We will not announce until we are 100% confirmed it is done and in the bank.
Be patient for we are exactly where we are supposed to be. Do not bug people at banks. Just relax. We cannot hurry this along one second sooner than it is set to release!

ScottiG Q & A:

[jonnywg] [patC] scottiG- thanks for coming on this morning- Bluwolf and Bulldog75 say it's done and at 4.41- BUlldog's at 100% first time- your thoughts on that??

[kissabella] ....scotti g ........ [nwmariner] scotti g are you hearing there may be an Rv announcement sometime today

[scotti g] That number is within .01 of what I was told. Since it was M from Iraq who gave that rate to Godsson I believe the 441 might be right! It was not as they thought the KWD rate. I think I cleared that up yesterday!

[kissabella] ...scotti g ......[DINARSMACK] Good morn scottig... am I correct on believing that the rv of kuwait did take place but is not available yet officially to the general public to view... maybe it will roll out publicly with the rest of the countries that rv at same time !!!

[scotti g] kissabella I am expecting it at any minute. Yesterday was the beginning of this RV unfolding. We were told we would see the KWD go first and then the IQD

[Andie_Z] HOLD QUESTIONS - WAITING FOR ANSWER TO DINARSMACK

[scotti g] KWD did RV confirmed by 'the banker'

[scotti g] kissabella BTW that rate is viewable by public provided the site has updated. I have a print screen of a Wells Fargo screen showing it at 4.12

[Andie_Z] ok - next questions please - jonny

[jonnywg] [tsm] scotti g : Can you clarify the Kawaite rate? My convertor shows today 3.63214 usd

[scotti g] just did

[kissabella] ...scotti g ...[cincybeliever] I heard Maliki was acting up again...are we past anything Maliki can do to delay this?

[scotti g] Who knows? I have heard that he is no longer an issue. Time will tell

[jonnywg] [chattels] please ask whether scottig agrees or disagrees with bulldog's 100%

[scotti g] And that is?

[parkerro] kissabella Read this morning that the $4.41 rate is in GBP is that your take on the rate as well?

[kissabella] ...scotti g ...(comment) mimi49] For Scottyg: TY for putting our minds at ease. We appreciate you coming on. TY TY mimi49 ........ [1+1] The rate showed by Wells fargo, is this the Sell Rate? The Central bank of Kuwait is showing 3.63214, when can we expect CBK to be updated

[scotti g] I don't buy that rate to GBP. I am sure that she saw that but I don't buy the rate!!!!!!

[scotti g] Sell

[scotti g] Do not know when the forex sites will update. Numerous countries RVed yesterday. Please move on!

[gio1234] 4.12 at wells for 4 months dont get it..

[jonnywg] hotwheels] Thanks Scoti g, So, from what you and your team are saying Kuwait was confirmed however, not official and Iraq is moving forward can we all feel comfortable to see this gracious outcome by the end of the week or sooner?

[scotti g] What part of the banker confirmed it as live in the banking system is not official? Sooner I hope!

[kissabella] ...scotti g ... [gdaddy] can u post the print screen of the 4.42 rate? or is there a link?

[phd35yr] On iPad .... Any VND (dong) info/ update

[scotti g] That is all I have time for. NO to the print screen!

[scotti g] Take care and keep your eyes on the horizon!

Last edited by Go_USA on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:18 am; edited 4 times in total

Go_USA

Back to top Go down

ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11 Empty Re: ScottiG post 10:40 EST 9/13/11

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:45 am

So did kuwait not rv yet...its been over 18 hrs since oom broke that news...

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:47 am

I sure hope that's not a bulldog 100% he just sited.
And a question, why shouldn't people bug the banks? It's their job to service their customers. If someone wants to find out what the current, actual rate on things like currency is, they should most definately call their banks. I've never understood that request that they make..

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:53 am

Go_USA wrote:
[scotti g] Remember there is a wealth of speculation due to people who think they need to be the first to announce the rate or the date. Just relax.
I assure you as soon as we have an RV, the Okster will come on here to do the honors!
We will not announce nonsense. We will not announce until we are 100% confirmed it is done and in the bank.

I wonder if Scotti is referring to Bulldog75 with his remarks from last night? Bulldog called the RV based on Divine Intervention - See the whole weird post here - http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t5950-sept-12-1130pm-cst-bulldog75-100-done-deal-no-more-99

[Austin-Powers-For-PM]Bulldog, what is your conclusive proof to put this at 100%, and when did you realize that?

[Bulldog75] AUSTIN ITS DIVINE INTERVENTION; ONLY MAN MAKES DATES & RATES.

Wake Up World - Alternative News & Information

Eternal1

http://wakeup-world.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:53 am

My great source told me mid-September and 13th was the lucky day..

Blessings to Scotti..this is a most certainly exciting event and needs to hatch properly.

Hugs
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:57 am

Thank you Scotti G. We in the Northland understand being " shut out" and unable to get into things easily. I appreciate all of you guy's efforts and hope to hear from Okie today that the blessing has occurred and he can get his new toy! Peace be upon the site.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:58 am

milleriniraq, the reason your not suppose to bother the bank people is because they are the last to know anything & they have to keep taking time out from servicing their daily customers to answer questions for people invested in IQD. It's been said thousands of times by now, to not bother those people, as they don't know crap! They are the last to know. You will probably know before them. Making them angry only reflects bad on us & takes away from us. Leave them alone!

I thank everyone for all their efforts in bringing us any information, news or Intel dealing with the IQD. *Big hug to all*

chillout chillout delete hemademe shame groupdance crybaby :happyjoy: crazyspin hanghead threadsneaker groupdance shame hemademe crybaby crazyspin chillout delete crybaby bounce bounce

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by joejaboah Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:05 am

crich wrote:
milleriniraq, the reason your not suppose to bother the bank people is because they are the last to know anything & they have to keep taking time out from servicing their daily customers to answer questions for people invested in IQD. It's been said thousands of times by now, to not bother those people, as they don't know crap! They are the last to know. You will probably know before them. Making them angry only reflects bad on us & takes away from us. Leave them alone!

I thank everyone for all their efforts in bringing us any information, news or Intel dealing with the IQD. *Big hug to all*

chillout chillout delete hemademe shame groupdance crybaby :happyjoy: crazyspin hanghead threadsneaker groupdance shame hemademe crybaby crazyspin chillout delete crybaby bounce bounce

THANK YOU!! I was looking for the words I wanted to use in response to that same post! My response....... DITTO!!!! WHAT HE SAID!!!

joejaboah

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:05 am

If an RV occurs and I want to call a bank's currency department, it's going to show on their screens at that exact moment. I won't know before a bank's currency department. I understand not asking tellers but there is absolutely nothing wrong with calling a bank and asking what they show for exchange rates. That's like saying I shouldn't call and ask a store what their sale price is on an item because that would inconvenience their other customers somehow.
Once again, people can do alot of research on their own and if they want to call a bank and ask the currency department what they show, I would encourage them to do so. The banks are there for us, not the other way around. How horrible is it for someone to answer a phone? It's their job.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Reev Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:13 am

I missed the reply to the question about the RV of the VND - Dong. What was the rate, please, if it did RV??? Thanks so much. We Enjoy this site and especially you, OKIE....

Reev

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am

So ScottyG says he has a a screen showing $4.12 as a "sell rate" and kissabella asked for the screen and ScottyG says NO and he is out of time. The only thing that could give us some credibility which wouldn't take two minutes to post. So many people want to believe in you guys. IT'S A SCREEN SHOT NOT TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. Be hopefull not gullible, God Bless

[kissabella] ...scotti g ... [gdaddy] can u post the print screen of the 4.42 rate? or is there a link?

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:48 am

stevejss1 wrote:So ScottyG says he has a a screen showing $4.12 as a "sell rate" and kissabella asked for the screen and ScottyG says NO and he is out of time. The only thing that could give us some credibility which wouldn't take two minutes to post. So many people want to believe in you guys. IT'S A SCREEN SHOT NOT TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. Be hopefull not gullible, God Bless

Agreed!
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenfan Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:49 am

I believe the "white elephant" in the room is how "Re-valued" is defined.

In general, the Guru's seem to use the word "Re-valued" when stating that their contacts have stated that their bank screens are showing a new rate for the Dinar.

I know my definition of "Re-valued" is considerably different.

I will tell my wife that the Dinar has "Re-valued" when I can see it on the CBI screen and a US Forex site. In my case, the Dinar will not have "Re-valued" until I can see the new numbers and I can actually go to the bank and cash in my Dinars.

The Guru's method sounds to much like the old saying of "the checks in the mail".

My version of "Re-valued" is in black and white. Not on some "amber" screen in a foreign country which is being conveyed to me third or fourth hand.

I was somewhat taken back by Scottie G's attitude throughout this current posting. I am sorry if many of the Guru's are tired of answering the same questions!

Why are people asking the same questions, over and over again?

Simple: Not one of the thousand plus RV predictions (by all the Guru's combined) have been correct.

In my opinion, you can have an attitude when you are the New York Yankees. You may not have an attitude when you are the Chicago Cubs and have not won a World Series in 103 Years.

I can't help but remember the last ten days of June 2011. During this time frame, every-time Okie was asked questions related to whether or not the RV would happen, he often answered very curtly that Shabibi said it would be done by the 30th, nuff said, Done!.

Well my friends it did not get done by June 30th, did it?

I have used this quote from Henry Ford in previous posings:

"You can't build your reputation on what you are going to do."

In the case of the Guru's predicting the Dinar RV, the track record has been dismal.

I will wait on calling the the RV. I will assure you that when I can show the RV is done, I will be able to cash out at a bank in the US.
Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum