Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Tony's Visit! 12/9/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Tony's Visit! 12/9/16   Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:49 pm

TONY'S VISIT IN CHAT:  by Adept edited by Rayren

Tony:  Gooood morning, TNT!  I just wanted to come on for a minute to thank each of you who sent me letters and packages.  I saved every one of them, because we are going to do something special next year!

I missed you, I appreciate you, and here’s what you didn’t know:  I stayed with all the information, and I want to give Frank26 props – where I was at, there were 50-60 people who were giving me information every day, and my own team provided me with copies of the conference calls, and keeping me in the loop. 

I watched the buildup, and I am confident that this is over before the end of the year, and definitely before 20. January – in my heart of hearts.

If you were an administration, and you took this over and changed it to what you wanted it to be, would you really just hand it over to the next admin, knowing they could change it all?  I feel very confident that this will not go through to the next administration.

Who would that make sense to?  All the intel over the last 48 hours tells me that we are going to party!  I wanted to wait until after the announcement to tell you what we have planned, but there is a meet and greet tomorrow, and I wanted to let you have the details.  I’m looking forward to meeting many of you, have a bit to eat and drink with my friends and family.  I would like to see those

Its at 910 Second Street, Sacramento, 4 to 6 at the Ambiance Club. Come out if you feel so inclined.  Soon we will make another announcement of what we are setting up across the country.  You have all stayed the course and you will reap the benefits.  You’ve got to go through it to get to it;  I firmly believe we are through it, it’s here, and it’s time to enjoy it.

I will hand it back to Ray… enjoy your day!  It won’t be long and we’ll all be together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony's Visit! 12/9/16   Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:14 am

So Kyre Adept is still working for Tony? What a gal!

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Tony's Visit! 12/9/16   Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:32 am

I HAVE THE FULL RECORDING

I'll be posting it soon, but I plan to have the court documents from the sentencing on screen:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t59545-coming-soon-audio-of-tnt-tony-s-returns-to-tnt-plus-court-documents-violates

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony's Visit! 12/9/16   Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Revoke the parole
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tony's Visit! 12/9/16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-