Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:04 am

Guru OkieOilman:  i AM PROGRESSING AND ON DEMAND LIKE YOUR CABLE TV.  I AM MENDING ALSO.  I WOULD FULLY EXPECT ENOUGH MONEY FOR A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR.  NATIONAL SECURITY IS INVOLVED AT THE PRESENT TIME.  THE TENTATIVE RATE AND DATE HAS BEEN AGREED UPON.  NO, DON'T ASK.

I WILL GIVE YOU THE WHITE HOUSE # AND YOU CAN TALK DIRECTLY WITH MALIKI HIMSELF.  THE DATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BEFORE THE 15TH FOR THE LAST EIGHT YEARS.

I AM DOCKSIDE WATCHING THE SHIP COME IN.   IF U ARE NOT ON LIFE SUPPORT, YOU WILL SEE THIS VERY SOON.   THE PRICE OF MY AIRLINE TICKET MAYBE .30 CENTS OFF FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING. THE 747s WERE FULL OF IQD DIVERTED ORIGINALLY TO USA INSTEAD OF BAGHDAD.   GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER , YOUR TRUSTS SET UP AND DO IT NOW. NUFF SAID.  THE WILL BE A WORLD WIDE PHENOMENA THAT WE WILL ALL KNOW AT THE SAME TIME. AND WILL REGISTER '8' ON THE RECTOR SCALE.  

Guru Bulldog75:  TRAIN COMIN': THIS TRAIN IS NEAR THE STATION AND IS SMOKIN HOT. KNOW WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS AND FAMILIES. NO LONGER SWEAT OR FRET ON THE DETAILS. IT IS BECOMING A TIME TO CELEBRATE AND KNOW THIS WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN AND COME TO PASS, REGARDLESS OF OBSTACLES. GOD'S TIMING IS PERFECT. WE ARE ALMOST THERE. BELIEVE AND KNOW THIS. THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, WE ARE NEAR, YET IN GOD'S TIME. MAN PROJECTS; GOD DECIDES. MAKE NO MISTAKE, WE ARE ALL HERE FOR A REASON. 'WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE'. OUR HEARTS TELL US THIS NOW. WE PREPEARE OUR SELF & FAMILIES. BELIEVE THIS FOR IT IS SO.

Guru TNT Tony:  I am happy, I’m going to tell you everything; things didn’t happen until 1 PM PST.  Iraq is a sovereign country; we knew yesterday that a big meeting in DC, it was all about Iraq, docs signed. Were we going to see the RV this evening, this weekend, Monday? We know it’s done.  Look what happened today with the Euro crisis today, banks aren’t going to crash, euro is not going away. Somehow they came up with $600 million dollars, 2$2 billion to the IMF funds. I am getting text saying its done. everyone is telling me it’s done and the Euro deal could not have been done without the RV.

I’m getting from several agencies that is done done… We could see it today if not by Monday and you will know about it.  We don’t know if it will change today before the market closes or after or on Sunday. We they signed those docs today in DC I had a guy there that saw it.

In a couple hours we may see it-naybe not until Mon, but its done. This Euro deal is complete and would not be possible without the RV. In the news-the US is not putting money into Europe and that England is not involved in the Euro. Both countries needed to say that for the RV.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  don’t read into why we have held off a little bit because speeches and announcement’s.  We are at another day where the govt, agency are acknowledging a sovereign nation.  I couldn’t be in a better mood

I fully beleive this has been done. Really until its publically done -we cant cash in. Lots of sources in country and out of country are telling us its done. All the Euro countries know this is done and they are positive whats happening. The economys being saved probably happened 3 weeks ago. We are seeing the structure become stronger today . We are now seeing more public acknowledgement today that things are done

Guru Freeway Bill:   What a fabulous call this evening. It had everything! Hope, Love, Forgiveness, Humility, Excitement, Information, just a really great call. The best I have heard in a long time.  With that said, as Tony told you, things are getting better as the days go by on this journey and we are going to see some things happen tomorrow that will let you know you are almost at the end of this road!  As we prepare for the inevitable end, we want to make sure that we all are prepared for the kind of life that you will see Post RV. You will say, "I am me, and nothing will change" Well my friends, you may be you, but things WILL CHANGE!

Most of you will be like a kid that just got his first allowance and hits the candy store when it opens. You have a pocket full of money and you just need to find something to spend it on. Anyone that tells you this is bad is wrong! The best way to handle this and keep it from being a problem is to do that very thing. Put something in your head right now, ONE THING that you have always wanted if you could afford it. When the RV funds come in ..... go get it! It is like a trophy for your success. YOU NEED TO DO THIS!  Getting the money and pretending that you can just sock it away for a rainy day and not be a statistic of people who blew their blessing is more harmful than rewarding yourself with a gift in celebration. Once you have given yourself this gift, you have satisfied the inner YOU and that is your trophy! Now you can meet with your advisors and start letting the rest of your funds work for you and substantiate your financial future!

Believe me, I am the kind of person who really has not had many wants in my life materialistically. However, I have chosen ONE THING that I want to do that I have not done because of the expense and I plan on doing it almost immediately. Once this has been accomplished, I will set down and place the rest of the money in a position where it can benefit my wife and me and our family for generations to come.  Rayren and other experts in finance can tell you that when people come into wealth and try to just act like it never happened eventually go on a spree of spending that can be damaging. SO, ponder this and please think about what it is that you would really like to have. Then buy it! You will be glad you did and your future will be easier. I promise! GOD BLESS THE USA and GOD BLESS THE PTR FAMILY!

Guru Eagle1:    I'm sharing the following piece of news ONLY after first sharing it with Frank. I was reluctant to release this bit of information because I didn't have any independent confirmation, but Frank says to go ahead -- that he has two other intel sources who have essentially reported the same thing.  A friend of mine who is a businessman (and a fellow-investor in the IQD after I shared it as an investment opportunity earlier this year) has a number of friends in Washington, DC. One of his friends works for the U.S. Secret Service. He and his USSS friend have been having discussions about the IQD during the past few months.

That friend called him last night to report that an agreement had been made between the GOI, the CBI and the Obama Administration (and that the IMF was in full accord with this). The essence of the agreement is that Shabibi will release the RV and that it will be in full force NOT LATER THAN January 3rd of 2012.   
This essentially confirms what Frank has been sharing over the past couple of months or so -- namely, that Iraq's January is our December. Delta has been pretty certain that we would see things during the last two weeks of December, and this report bears that out.  You all know also that Frank has been absolutely locked in on the fact that the RI/RV has to be at the $3.86 rate. My business friend -- without any prompting or discussion beforehand on what Frank has believed -- said that his friend in the USSS stated that the rate, when released, would be at $3.86 - $3.88.  As I said before, I really didn't want to report this on the forum without some kind of independent confirmation simply because I'm not interested in spreading rumors. We have all had it up to here with rumors -- Right? However, Frank says to tell you that he will bring everyone up to date on the additional reports on Monday Night's CC!

Guru AJ Anderson:  A thought of the day!  The greatest gift of all is giving, it's what's in your heart. Do not forget to tithe or you will loose it all to materlistic things and one day the money will all be gone as in the lottery syndrome. I have been there and done that in my life and do not want to be there again. it's a bad feeling when your a millionaire and two years later your almost broke, believe me.

Depending on how much one invested into the IQD and depending on the rate it comes out at, will dictate what I can do and what I want to do and that could be the greatest difference!Example and Example only!

Say one has 10 million IQD and the rate comes in at pre-war for 3.337, that would be $33,370,000.00 US Dollars. You have a tax liability of 15%, which leaves you $28,364,500.00US.  Now put 28 Million in various interest bearing accounts and spend the $364,500.00 on your immediate needs and wait!  28 million sitting in interest bearing accounts will make you at current bank rate of .04 $1,120,000.00 per year, that's $93,333.33 per month and $3,111.11 per day.  Of course I have not figured taxes and tithing out, but the point is, I can live pretty lavishly on $3,111.11 per day income and that's just at current bank interest rates.

A great idea and never touch the Principle!  Just think of what one can do if the interest rates from investing was higher!  Just a word to the Wise Gentle Invester.  AJ

Guru BWM:  ok...in a nutshell (what else)... it's Friday which according to "historical value" has always been my day... so we'll wait today to see if history truly repeats itself for the 8th time in the last 25 years... as I stated earlier from yesterday thru this afternoon is still an opportunity for this to go down. I've told ppl I know to hold on, hang tight and pay attention... we'll keep you updated

news coming in still says everything positive... the articles CONTINUE to pour in spouting about the sovereignty of Iraq... which CANNOT happen without the RV.. so continue to be patient as things unfold and know we are watching the screens, boards and road signs to get you where we are trying to go... RV

we have come on and tried to explain that sometimes we just can't give you everything for security reasons or nonconfirmation... again and again, I've tried to explain that while we know you live the rollercoaster things are much worse sometimes hearing the things we hear only to continually see things change, dissolve or postponed (that you never hear)... KNOW that everything we tell you is what we feel we can safely share with you and still give you the information necessary to make plans for what you need for your daily lives... we are glad you have chosen to allow us to share with you and hope you understand that we are doing what we do for you... Thanks

Guru Gankans:  I believe that it is possible for tomorrow.  Hearing  a lot lately. It's tough bringing out the intel, because it is a double edge sword. 

Guru Jonnywg: Today is our day. I need not say more. Let us be happy Letus Cry let us pray. The Grinch has restored Christmas. I pray for each and every one of you.  

Good evening my friends. Today will be a day that we will all remember. Iraq is OFFICIALLY a sovereign country, the papers are completed. We knew yesterday that there was a big meeting in DC - Pennsylvania Avenue was shut down at 6AM for security. It was all about Iraq getting documents signed.

Are we going to see the RV this evening, this weekend, Monday? - YES. We know it’s done……they came up with $600 billion dollars to bail out Europe. The IMF gave it (remember the IMF was broke 3 weeks ago, HMMMMMMMMMMMM, wonder where they got it? The Euro deal could not have been done without the RV. …

So as the last single to the dance we wear our RED SHOES (with sparkles) an wait for the opportunity. We will be ready as I am not the Grinch anymore

Guru Joey:  Down to the final pieces of puzzle...final signing off......final shaking hands.....  We've waited and waited for many things....we have waited to see so many things done...
We've waited for ERBIL, We've waited for the Ministers, we've waited for NSCP done, waited for the HCL Law for the Iraqi people, waited for the Budget,  We've waited for the banks to be fully operational so they can Revalue their currency,  We've waited for new laws that would encourage investment that would take Iraq from a unilateral type of economic situation to actually being able to produce and export and import all type of goods with the world.  We've waited for chapter 7 to be lifted.  We've waited for Iraq become a member nation of WTO because we know how it will benefit everyone and now when you are looking at the world situation....and you see all the things that  are happening with EU and the crisis with the world countries all I can think of is what Christine Lagarde (IMF) said "emerging economies of the world need to significantly increase the value of their currency to save off global recession and the time is now..because the window is narrow....and getting more so every day"

PTR:  MORE confirmation of Tony's info!! wooooo-hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

We have a regular caller on MTT, "Sarge", who called in and confirmed everything Tony said on the 5 min. call He got a call from his friend in the UST telling him that back in June/July, everything we heard about the banks ordering extra $$ was true, and that it cost the banks tons of money back then for doing that. He (Sarge's UST friend), said the banks are 'ready' and have ordered the 'new currencies' again, and this time if it is not released, the banks will do it themselves.

Sarge pointed out several times this does NOT mean we will see an r/v tomorrow, but just now we found out from an accountant that what was holding up the rv from the UST, was because Turbo Tax has not added 'Currency Exchange' as an option for 2011 taxes, and it has now been added!!!!!!!!! She also pointed out to use Tax Act instead of Turbo Tax.

Then I got a call from a lady who triple confirmed Sarge and Tony's info, but she wanted me to call her as she didn't want to say what she had to say on an open line. Has to do with the Black Farmers Settlements, and Friday being a very important day. (that's all I can say, but we have continued to hear they have to go out before the rv - getting excited, yet???)

OOM Member Outback7:  My best friend called a dinar dealer in Australia who had sold him dinar in the past and inquired about buying some more. He was told by the Iraqi owners re: the RV that as dealers they would get 4 alerts regarding the RV. They have had 2 and expecting the third in two or three days. Then they will be unable to sell anymore dinar. I am going to call this dinar dealer on Monday to hear it myself then report back to this sight. He could have been pumping but maybe not…..Anyway until the RV happens take this info with a grain of salt.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum