DINAR DAILY
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
CHAT ROOM
GET DAILY EMAIL UPDATES

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
REMEMBER to CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES

Share | 

Chat Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Chat Suggestion   Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:03 am

I just read that nobody is using chat because our schedules seem to conflict. I've gone in a few times and there was never anybody there. Maybe if we had a designated time each week for chatting more people would arrange their schedule around it. Maybe Sunday nights at 7 or something. Just a thought.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:06 am

We tried that a few years ago, and it didn't work out too well-Jus' sayin'- nonono  Maybe after the holidays, because peeps wouldn't be too busy then- Great thought, though- :jrtyjr: :aefad:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:05 pm

I'm here LOL!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:59 pm

years ago this was one of the better sites. it has gradually  been going down hill big time. one of the main reasons was dd was about dinar whether you believe it or not . in recent  times its all  about guru hunting and everything about it. the one confusing thing about this is why is a member selling trusts for something that will not happen or the roi will very low. you can bash all you want but the above is 100% true and I feel bad for the owner who still posts legit articles based on the original format . but sadly the membership dwindles. the good news I do not see an ri/rv for quite a while into 2017 so you will have plenty of time to hunt. have a great holiday  to all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:16 pm

But Jayzze the reason that it was that way before was if/when we voiced legit questions to the legitimacy of an RV we were banned or put in time out for being naughty.
This site has 30000 plus members so membership has not dwindled in the least.
Site hits are up too. Smile

The only  difference is that we are now "allowed" to expose the gurus for the fraudsters
that they actually are unlike "before".

You have a wonderful holiday also!

:rudolf: :aefad: :qreq: :jrtyjr: :dsrthsfg: :efea: :ydhd:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:56 pm

@Jayzze wrote:
years ago this was one of the better sites. it has gradually  been going down hill big time. one of the main reasons was dd was about dinar whether you believe it or not . in recent  times its all  about guru hunting and everything about it. the one confusing thing about this is why is a member selling trusts for something that will not happen or the roi will very low. you can bash all you want but the above is 100% true and I feel bad for the owner who still posts legit articles based on the original format . but sadly the membership dwindles. the good news I do not see an ri/rv for quite a while into 2017 so you will have plenty of time to hunt. have a great holiday  to all

You mean when OKIE was the HEAD GURU here?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:13 pm

I want to clarify that when I say "allowed" I mean when this was Okie Oil Man site and not Dinar Daily. For anyone that is new to this "game" DD has not banned like most of the other currency places for asking or informing any and all info and opinions. For me personally, that is a breath of fresh air in this so called investment.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:39 pm

@Jayzze wrote:
years ago this was one of the better sites.

It still is! Everybody in Dinarland talks about it. Do you not see that?

it has gradually  been going down hill big time.

Look again. It's one of the fastest growing sites there is in Dinarland.

one of the main reasons was dd was about dinar whether you believe it or not .

It still is. Where else can you go to get information and opinions in one spot?

in recent  times its all  about guru hunting and everything about it.

Do you not like that the lies are getting more exposure?

the one confusing thing about this is why is a member selling trusts for something that will not happen or the roi will very low.

What member is selling a trust here?

you can bash all you want but the above is 100% true and I feel bad for the owner who still posts legit articles based on the original format .

Ah...Maybe you need to take another look at who is posting articles. I see several contributors. I also see several others contributing in other ways...

but sadly the membership dwindles. the good news I do not see an ri/rv for quite a while into 2017 so you will have plenty of time to hunt.

All year you were waiting for it to come out at a nickel or a dime in January 2017. What happened? LOL

have a great holiday  to all

Happy Holidays to you as well!

:aefad: :jrtyjr: :dsrthsfg: :efea:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:52 pm

tenmillion and I were talking about the dinar the other night. Some of you may remember her site "Ten's Dinar Den". She used to be part owner of the dinar site "Stardogger" and was a mod at Dinar Daddy along with Kaperoni back in 2010. She was always looking for the truth, and realized that she wasn't getting it from these tightly controlled dinar forums. She started her own site and allowed open discussion about the "delete the zeros" articles and the possibility of a lop, similar to the way Chuckles operated at Dinar Dater. She was also a participant in several dinar conference calls along with yours truly (as Mr. Rich) Proteus, Patriot, Scooter, Enoch8, Marcus Curtis, and Highlander.

Anyway, she asked me what's going on these days in dinarland, and I told her that the only forum that's very active is Dinar Daily, although there are a few others out there that are still "active". She asked if any of them are looking for facts or do they just look for something to feed their fantasies? I told her that DD is about the only one. Most people have acquired the facts as a result of the work that was done 4-5 years ago and have moved on. We had to create a path to the facts through the jungle of guru BS, and it took awhile. Now a nice, convenient path is there for others to quickly navigate and pass up the dinar scam.

So yeah, there were a lot of great dinar sites four or five years ago. There was lots of excitement and lots of rumors, lots of activity in the chatrooms and lots of people posting in the forums. The thing is it was all based on false hope created by lying, scamming douchebags. The truth isn't as fun or exciting, but it's the truth. Iraq has 65 trillion dinar backed by $57 billion in their foreign currency reserves. The rest is just math. There's no big RV there. Time to hunt gurus.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Seems like DinarDaily isn't doing too bad with membership averaging 113 new people per month for 2016.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chat Suggestion   Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:52 pm

Currently at 6:50 EST on Sunday Dec 11