Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise

4 posters

Go down

Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise Empty Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise Unnamed%2B%25286%2529

Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise

7 December 2016

To Dear Yosef and the rest of the very Beloved Ice Cream Shoppe Boys,

We see you. You have informed, loved and galvanized a human community at its apex of slavery - for real. And that is...astounding.

It is time - and now permitted - that we even more publicly show that we are and always have been standing by your side.

Who are we?

Five years ago, an angel came to my bedside in the middle of the night, woke me and said, "Get Dong." Well, if it wasn't for the pure radiance and undeniable Love filling me and the room, I would not have known what to do. What was "Dong?!" I was almost afraid to ask. Ha.

But this was not my first encounter with a true being of Light while on Earth. I had been seeing, hearing and feeling them since I was in my crib. It took me the longest while to figure out that not everybody else was doing the same. No wonder folks were having such a hard time with joy!

It is impossible to mistake the energy and intentions of a true Ascended being because it is Love, ALWAYS LOVE, un-mistake-able, non-fake-able, REAL LOVE. A series of Christmas miracles that year landed me a small gift of cash and the number to call Bruce's show. It was on.

Next, Saint Germain came and asked me to reach as many people, especially Lightworkers, as possible and let them know about the coming events. I asked St. Germain to show me what was true. He took me to caves, castles, burial sites, underneath islands, strange endless vaults on and off planet and showed me the gold. Then he made a promise to me. St Germain said that during the final phase, we would all receive true information about what was happening, and I would be absolutely clear who the truth tellers were.

So my cherished and honored brother Yosef, you and your unfailing Team have fulfilled Saint Germain's promise to me, to us all. And I have UNASSAILABLE PROOF of who you are and that you are of GOD. That proof is my very own heart. I KNOW you, and so do the other Can-Do Gals!

Now, some of you reading this don't believe me, and it is ok. You will. Until then, perhaps be wise with your remarks and choices because: 1) everything I say is TRUE, and 2) I will not war with you because I love you, and I have set down war, so it will just be you and your distasteful remarks standing there. It is High time we get down to peace and joy instead.

Ice Cream Shoppe Boys, we do see you. You are: integrity, strength, unity, truth and love - the qualities of Home, the qualities of the rising Earth. We also see: the Messengers, the White Knights & Hats, the Healers, the Light Bearers, the Gatekeepers, the Transmuters, the Gridworkers, the Faith-Holders, the Lemurian Dreamers, the Ascension Guides, the Light-filled Lawyers/Soldiers/Bankers/Workers/Legislators, the Unseen and Un-say-ables. We see you.

And yes, Obama and Putin are Light Beings, as we have been saying for years.

We can best say our thanks like this...

Yosef, when we gather to read your messages aloud many times a day to help anchor them, tears spill down our faces between fits of deep laughter. Every time.

It is the same when we see you all.

We have received nothing but confirmation from the Company of Heaven as to your purpose and veracity, and we will continue to use every avenue - including our messages, radio shows, prayers, networks, and Faith - to support you and to fulfill our shared purpose.

We use our names because we are guided to, besides we have been face to face with the cabal for many long years. One of our assignments has been to follow the psychic attacks we receive back through their own channels, so that we may speak with the minion operators about their option to come Home to God. Over the past two years, some have. Of course, we are guided and protected in the name of God in all we do.

There are many of us. Kathryn was contacted directly by Father God long ago to bring the messages and shows, so we would be ready with support at this time. Meg has offered healing to all who ask while working tirelessly within. We all transmute large constant loads of humanity's dross around the clock, sometimes just hanging on (that's when your messages always arrive). And we are the tiny tip of the massive glowing iceberg of others who all quietly and steadfastly do the same in their own way and according to their Life Plans.

We are here...with the same Mission as you: to restore the Light of God to humanity and the surface of Earth.

Yosef, we love you with our whole hearts, and we represent thousands of mature, devoted Lightworkers who are quietly fulfilling their roles, so that we may keep the Light High and the path clear for the moment the Freedom and Prosperity Programs are released via the RV/GCR and far beyond.

It is for us you have sacrificed, and we are profoundly and respectfully grateful.

You have inspired us beyond measure. We shine.

We Love you.
We are the Surrendered.

God is with us.

Christine, Kathryn, Meg (the Can-Do Gals!), and the vast Family of Light above and on the surface, we humbly represent.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise Empty Re: Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise

Post by clayf Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:44 pm

Ten years ago, an angel came to my bedside in the middle of the night, woke me and said, "Get Dinar." Well, if it wasn't for the pure radiance and undeniable Love filling me and the room, I would not have known what to do. What was "Dinar?!" I was almost afraid to ask. Ha......OBAMA and PUTIN, beings of the light...  does this guy never stop. What a moron..    yep I changed his wording to 10 years and to dinar cause this idiot was pulling the same crap with dinar when I was buying in except I had gotten caught up with the refrow spew
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise Empty Re: Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:25 am

eys eys eys eys eys eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise 2805820865  Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise 2805820865  Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise 2805820865  Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:05 am

It's mad channeller Kathryn May and her kooky team! Yay!

:spring1: :spring1: :spring1:

:okjh:

Yosef: You Have Fulfilled St. Germain's Promise 2322496710

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum