Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call 12/5/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat Call 12/5/16

5 posters

Go down

RayRat Call 12/5/16 Empty RayRat Call 12/5/16

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:58 am

December 5, 2016

TNT Call notes 5-December-2016

Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=92375481

Please note:
NEW TNT CONFERENCE CALL REPLAY 641-715-0623 PIN: 409029#

Also, the Q+A line is the same – 425-440-5100 – but pin has changed to 562696#.

New listen-only numbers are 641-715-0621 and 641-715-0622.

RayRen: Good afternoon, superfantastic TNT family! Today is Marvelous Monday. It’s December 5, 2016, and RayRen98 here – better late than never! The service was working fine all morning, then collapsed five minutes before all time. We are here! Who would have thought we would still be here on the 5th of December still waiting on the release of this RV. Some put out information that we would see it today, but here we are… surprising to some. All we can do is wait. Why it has not released – I don’t know. I do have reports of bank expectations. I did have some reports of appointments scheduled for today with select individuals. I even had a report of something going on right now in undisclosed locations. Sounds good to me!

As for Iraq, this Budget thing is very interesting in how the information goes this way and that. You’ve seen all the articles about that, with one report from a low-level source, but it might just be the case. [??] When you want to find something, and it is in print, that looks like it might be so. However, don’t believe everything you read! It’s all confusing, but there is a message in here if you can decipher it. That’s how we have to communicate with you, through coded messages. The true information is sensitive, but it’s going to flow one way or another.

So we are still waiting… on the IMF review, on the budget information, and we may not hear anything on either point until tomorrow. So there is not a lot of new intel to share with you, other than the coded information if you can read between the lines. We still have to wait anyway, no matter what I share or don’t share with you. I don’t think anyone knows how long we are to wait on this. Everything still looks good.

I am still looking forward to this week, 100% — maybe not today, but this week.

Questions from the TNT Forum

Q: In your opinion, with past budgets being passed and no publicly announced internationally tradable IQD at a new rate then, what is the best result(s) or ingredients of the 2017 budget when looking for the aforementioned?
A: We were told it would be there. The Budget could have been finalized and released earlier this year.

Q: If the math in the budget shows a new rate were you informed of this?
A: Yes, and I said this before.

Q: Is this public knowledge and/or will it be posted in the Gazette before 2017?
A: The rate or the Budget? The Budget is supposed to be published in the Gazette in 2016.

Q: Is the actual mechanism to see an internationally tradable IQD in the 2017 budget as an ingredient in any capacity? If so, can you explain what that is?
A: I don’t know.

Q: To be a trustee on one’s trust, do you have to both live in the same state, or does this vary from state to state?
A: I know of no residency requirement to be on the board of any particular trust. So I would say No.

Q: Ray, if the budget is passed at a higher rate for the dinar, then why does it state 730,000 KRG employees will have 317 BILLION Dinar allocated to them each month. These figures appear to be at the old rate still and I was under the assumption that the 2017 budget was predicated on the new rate. Does anyone know what’s really going on in Iraq?
A: Why do you ask me questions you know I don’t know the answers to. Yes, Iraqis know what is going on in Iraq, but they are not making it public. I don’t get involved in the politics; I know that this is coming, and we just wait – what else can we do? What will yield a better result than just waiting? We still have to wait. Be at peace with that, and anything that comes down the pike you can handle.

Q: When you put money in a trust fund for children and grandchildren, do you know who pays taxes on money and when?
A: No, it depends on the purpose of the trust fund and whether it has a taxable application. Ask your attorney or bank about that.

Q: Ray are you still hearing the RV/GCR will happen this year? Time is running out.
A: I do think so, yes. I’m looking forward to this week!

Q: Historically, would you agree that the passing of the 2016 budget is not connected to the RV?
A: I don’t know what the status is on that.

Q: Stage3alpha wrote about something called a “forward rate agreement”; is this for US banks o for the Iraqi budget or both or for all banks?
A: I don’t know anything about that.

Q: You mentioned the banks were expecting. Can you elaborate?
A: What elaboration do you want? They are expecting to process our exchanges, as we’ve said for several weeks. We just have to wait.

Q: I know we have heard the RV will be in the 2017 budget is there a chance it will not be it the budget for next year.
A: Anything is possible; Murphy’s Law can sneak in anywhere. If you are looking for hard-and-fast rules or dates, put that out of your mind. Just leave that part alone; we can’t control that so don’t be affected by it.

Live Callers:

470/404 caller: Is there any follow up on the IMF meeting today?

RayRen: I haven’t had any follow up on that.

Caller: Have there been any changes to what we can expect at the exchanges?

RayRen: I haven’t heard of any changes. It does seem like one bank change has kicked in as to how we are to be handled – nothing major. I should find out more today.

610 caller: Go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com, click on the red donate button and make a donation to keep these calls going.

410 caller: What is a good website to keep track of the public currency exchange rates?

RayRen: My favorite site is coinmilll.com.

Caller: Anything additional about Mosul?

RayRen: The private word is ‘no big deal’; the public words is ‘big deal’. You decide!

Next caller: Would it be better to get more currency now? Or wait for this to be released? I was thinking about getting more currency before the rates go up…

RayRen: You can wait until it happens, but then the price will change, and you’ll have to wait for the rate to go up again. So if you think it through, I think you know the answer to that question. Math doesn’t lie. You just wanted to nudge me!

972 caller: At one time when you would go to the bank to purchase currency, they would just tell you how much it would cost. Now at Chase Bank, they have to make some kind of statement before you buy currency.

RayRen: That’s called CYA. They are protecting themselves from lawsuits, etc.

313 caller: Maybe you addressed this – has the Budget passed?

RayRen: I cannot tell you one way or the other right now.

704 caller: Looks like we have our new governor… and it’s still my birthday, so we will take it if they give it. [Ray played reggae birthday music.]

718 caller: [can’t hear]

RayRen: Wait for the tweet and/or text message; then you’ll know it’s time.

716 caller: About the zim… there are rumors it’s a scam, not worth anything. And if they don’t knock off the zeros, how will there be enough money to exchange all the zim?

RayRen: Why are you listening to rumors? Why not ask for factual information to support it? You don’t hear ME saying it will be worthless. Also, I told you they are going to knock of six zeros from an authority. Things change, but I try to train you to focus on substance – what supports that information? If they don’t delete the zeros, work out how much a single 100 trillion note would exchange for; who does that make sense to?

210 caller: [can’t hear the question] Also, are you coming to San Antonio?

RayRen: I didn’t follow what you said; you’re breaking up. Is there a rule of thumb re an acceptable amount of dong if you are thinking of contract or China rates? Not so far as I know. At one point it looked like there was a ceiling, that you could only have up to that amount and after that you’d have to take the international rate. Yes there will be a meet and greet in San Antonio on the 16th, and the information will be posted in the forum.

281 caller: Can you say more about the ‘coded information’ at the beginning of the call? Is the word ‘release’ inside that code?

RayRen: I’m not sure what you’re driving at. I sent a general message; I cannot decode it on the call or it defeats the process.

808 caller: Zim rate [didn’t hear the question]

RayRen: Be careful reading that stuff; it might be rate for the new currency that they are putting out, equal to a dollar, NOT the rate for the old currency you are holding, which has been dead for a while.

Next caller: Do you think this will happen before President Obama leaves office

RayRen: I am looking for this to happen this week. If you believe it’s coming, it’s coming. If you don’t have faith, I can’t bring it to you. I just bring additional information that helps you stay grounded in that faith. I am past faith – I am running on facts. Until then, we wait. When this happens, we will go on and enjoy life. If anything comes in, I’ll send an update or reconvene for another phone conversation. Hang in there, folks!

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call 12/5/16 Empty Re: RayRat Call 12/5/16

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:45 am

WHO is CALLER 610 on Ray Rat's calls?  Are they paid to pump for donations? 

Caller 610 wrote:610 caller: Go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com, click on the red donate button and make a donation to keep these calls going.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:56 am

At least you got one thing right, don't believe everything you hear, which always pertains to ALL your so called Intel. Your another fraud among many in this RV scam. Hey Ray, I heard your running for the worst guru, you got my vote.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Chaz, PLEASE throw this buttplug in the dumpster, seeing that is where he gets all of his 'garbage'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:14 pm

WHY WOULD YOU KEEP PAYING FOR SHILL CALLS ANYWAY, I USE TO FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE, I DON'T ANYMORE. IF THEY HAVE CONTINUED TO BE THIS STUPID, IT WON'T EVER CHANGE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:17 pm

Chilimama, remember the old saying, 'you can't fix stupid'!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum