Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV)

Go down

The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) Empty The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV)

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:31 am

The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017

The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) Details_logo

04/12/2016

He completed the House of Representatives in its regular thirty-fifth, headed by Dr. Salim al-President of the Council and in the presence of 230 deputies today Sunday, 12/04/2016 vote on most of the draft general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2017 Act materials.

At the outset of the meeting the Council agreed on the steps of a request from the security and defense committee in Parliament on the recommendations concerning fugitives and dropouts and Mfssokha contracts for military personnel and employees of the Internal Security Forces after 01/01/2014.

The Council voted on the recommendations of the Commission on Security and Defense , which includes the issuance of a decision by Mr. Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces that includes amnesty for deserters and dropouts after 01.01.2014 and to stop the legal talkback right with the formation of a key subcommittee and committees to implement the decision within a maximum period of one month that does not include amnesty involved crimes against the honor and terrorism , and add a clause compensation of employees for each of the ministries of defense and interior for the purpose of accommodating the preparation covered by amnesty and payment of their salaries with a review of administrative orders issued to refer to the officers and rank and retirement jus underage.

The presidium decided based on the Board 's approval to postpone the vote on the draft law of the Supreme Judicial Council and sponsored by the Legal Committee

Then the Council voted on most of the draft general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for fiscal year 2017 and materials submitted by the Finance Committee that the completion of a vote on the entire bill at a hearing tomorrow.

Estimates of the federal budget Finance / 2017 for the year of $ income (79011421000) thousand dinars (seventy-nine trillion and eleven billion, four hundred and twenty-one million dinars), while an amount of $ (100 671 160 790) thousand dinars (one hundred trillion six hundred and seventy one billion one hundred and sixty million seven hundred and ninety thousand dinars ) to expenditures for the fiscal year 2017, while the total planned deficit of the federal public budget for the financial year 2017 (21659739790) thousand dinars (twenty-one trillion six hundred and fifty-nine billion seven hundred and thirty-nine million seven hundred and ninety thousand dinars)

Then decide to adjourn the meeting until tomorrow 12/05/2016

The information department

Iraqi Council of Representatives

04/12/2016

http://ar.parliament.iq/LiveWebsites/Arabic/Container.aspx?PressReleasesID=34754

The House of Representatives to vote on most of the federal budget materials for 2017 (No RV) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum