Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd

Go down

State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd Empty State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:38 am

State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd

Today, 09:18

State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd 1480918761_14693

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

It revealed the MP for the coalition of state law Huda Sajjad, Monday insistence of Sunni blocs to install 30% to represent them in the popular crowd Federal budget for 2017.

Sajjad said in a statement received "Sky Press," "The House of Representatives was unable to complete the pass budget bill yesterday fully because of the withdrawal of the deputies of the other blocs objection to representation (year) in the form of the popular crowd."

She added, "we reject determine the percentage of any component of others, they either insist on determining the proportion of 30% and split the crowd ratios and components," pointing out that "we will not allow to pass such a rule."

And the voice of the House of Representatives in a session held on Sunday evening, on the 50 articles of the budget, most notably the re-re-separated and absent and expelled and Mfssokha decades of internal security and military forces to the service, and revenue budget for next year that Tkdrt 79 trillion, 11 billion and 421 million Iraqi dinars, while calculated the income earned from the export of crude oil at a rate of 42 Dorlara US, as well, and the amount of 100 trillion government spending and 671 million dinars, as well as the fiscal deficit of 21 trillion dinars, and calculating the Kurdistan Regional revenues, as well as its share of the budget amounting to 17%, and the stop appointments on permanent staffing and manner of contracts in all government departments, and in the three presidencies.

Among the most prominent are voted by the Council also within the budget on the proposed transfer of degree holders from the employees of the Ministry of Interior to other ministries for those wishing to them, which is part of the federal budget for 2017, and a deduction of 3.8 percentage of the salaries of state employees in general to cover the popular crowd and displaced persons and bind expenses Kurdistan Regional Government to deduct the same percentage of the Kurdistan Regional staff, and vote no to grant a five-year leave to state employees for those interested, and voted to compel the ministries and provinces and departments not associated with the Ministry to buy their products from the ministries or local product.

The session, which also witnessed the withdrawal of the Kurdistan Democratic Party's parliamentary bloc in protest against the postponement of the vote on a proposal of the Finance Committee in Article IX, containing the allocation of financial dues to the Peshmerga forces from the Defense Department budget for fiscal federal budget for 2017.

LINK

State of Law: We will not allow for the year to install 30% of the popular crowd 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum