Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.

4 posters

Go down

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Empty PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.

Post by Rwederfoort Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:23 pm

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  UFO%2B1
Dear Brothers and Sisters how are all of you today?

Today I decided to give my Point of VIEW what I believe has been going on for Millions of years with the CABAL Annunaki groups who are running this WORLD as a mining Facility and are making deals and agreements with other Races for MINING RIGHTS on our FLAT EARTH Plane which is in a DOME.

So this means there are MARKETING agents or Groups outside of EARTH Dome, who are the ones who would be marketing and making agreements for what they need in exchange for Technology or other Needs they have.

And after signing the agreements they are provided Lots of Earth where this Races who are assigned to that area can start their mining process. 

And the Controlling Groups which are the Cabal Annunaki groups, who are in control of the Governments have to keep the Operations
of this Races in secret, and help them with any issues they would have during their Operations in their designated areas.

So you can see that the CABAL, has many Races who they have been giving areas to mine on our WORLD, where many of the SOIL, and our Ancient Silicone Trees have been Cut, or have blasted, with their Technology to extract what they needed.

This has been going on for MILLIONS of YEARS, and that is one of the main reason they don't want to give up their Business in 
being the OWNER of EARTH mining agendas.

I understand that this is very difficult to understand but i will try
to do my best to explain, Especially about the OIL and GAS Agendas which many of you will understand NOW why this Product is not needed, and this FAKE solution was introduced to humanity.

THE OIL and GAS all over the WORLD and it is not made by FOSSIL as many of you have been told, Its LIFE of the PLANET its BLOOD. So to be able to MINE the PLANET and not to have the BLOOD Flowing during the MINING Operation, they had to 
come with a story to hide the Mining Agenda of the Aliens.

THE OIL AND GAS are not important for NOBODY, it is problem for them during their MINING of the SOIL , which can stop their Operations. So you see the CABAL were in Charge of the Operation on land to keep their Operation going Smooth.

THAT IS the REASON we had many UFO sightings who were MINING our WORLD.

We have already Seen how their mining Operations on our Soil, on our Planet. Which I will not go into detail but i have posted some Videos and Pictures on my Blog.  http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/

There are still MINING Operation going on all over the WORLD underneath our Sea. The Mining above Earth has come to an end.

You can use GOOGLE Earth and explore some of this Areas for your self.  For Example ALASKA.

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  NEW1
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Antarticka
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  NEW1

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  NEW2

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  NEW3

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  NEW4

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  NEW5%2BCalifornia

You all can use GOOGLE Map, and you can see all the areas where they have been mining also below our Seas.

Let me give you all an example of the Caribbean Area, where they have been mining, Under the Seas before the Coast of Puerto Rico,
and Santo Domingo where they have found GOLD.

This is the View from GOOGLE Earth, as you can see the Area where they have been Mining and removing miles high of Earth and soil from the Bottom of the sea.

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Minining
You can see before the FRONT of  PUERTO RICO, they have been Mining under the sea, and now they have plans to start in Santo Domingo and our area also which is CURACAO, ARUBA, and BONAIRE, which are in front of the Coast of VENEZUELA, where they will be also Mining for GOLD and Minerals, and not the OIL and GAS as many of you have been told.

Ok Before i will continue explaining this lets continue on how they did it during the time when these Islands did not exist.

As you can see on the diagram Huge Amount of Soil was extracted using their HUGE UFO and their technologies to extract the Soul, and remove all the Minerals which were needed, and the TOXIC, and the not needed waist of their Process in removing those wanted and need Minerals were being dumped in near by areas creating those Islands as you can see on the Diagram of Google.

.Anguilla, Montserrat, Dominca, Martinique, Barbados, st. Lucia. St. Vincent, Grenadine, Grenada all are Not needed Soil and TOXIC waste which they have dumped or Pile it to become those Islands.

These Island did not exit before, as many others who came into existance because of these Mining Operations. The Whole Earth has changed because of these ongoing activities sind before the Humans were here and still on going.

Soufriere Hills Volcano, Montserrat, is not a Volcano.
Every VOLCANO in the WORLD are the TOXIC by products of these methods the Aliens remove all those Minerals and Gold, they needed. The Toxic Waste they pile them hidden in these created Mountains, which they are not. 

All mountains are created, by them, during the mining of Earth.
So Now we know that all Volcanoes, are TOXIC waste of their previous mining operation in those areas.

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  17

There are many areas they have scraped out all the souls and have also Cut down many of our ancient Sili
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Img_2759%2B%25281%2529
cone Trees who have fossilized and become Stones and Minerals. 

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  29

So you can just UNDERSTAND that these RACES came with HUGE UFO, which they them self would Process the SOILS in their SHIPS using their TECHNOLOGIES and WAYS to remove everything they need, and DUMP the REST out which they have done.

ALL THESE ALIEN CHEMICALS and DANGEROUS Elements which we don't KNOW are being DUMPED around us, and hidden with in this Pile of  Soil.

So you see my brothers and sisters, this is what i have been searching to find out the real TRUTH of what has been going on for many MILLIONS of YEARS with our BEAUTIFUL EARTH, which has been completely RAPED from all its RESOURCES.

The Question is what are we going to do about it, because the CABAL for sure will not give up their BUSINESS.

In my area here in Curacao, and the Other Islands in my area, its the same situation. All the Brothers and Sisters also don't understand the real truth about this.

The Government believe that the OIL and GAS will be prosperous which is not TRUE, they are also part of the AGENDA, to sell this story to the Public. In every country they have been doing the same, try fool the people with their Lies. 

Lets look at the MAP and see the Coast of VENEZUELA if we see,
that they have Mining.?

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Curacao%2Britch

As you can see they have started if LOOK close to BONAIRE Islands, so that is the reason they are talking about the Gas and OIL, so they can start the MINING in our area probably before the Coast of Venezuela, or South America country.

Again don't believe, just do your HOME, work, and your reseaches.
Just think about these HUGE UFO, which can have all their Alien Technology which they use to extract and process what they need, and transport the waste product to any place they want using their TELE TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY.

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  UFO%2B1

On this Picture you can see one of them which is several MILES long how its Extracting the SOIL from under its GROUND.

Thank you I hope this has helped , and that Our Governments and CABAL Annunaki will understand that the TRUTH is out.

Thank you all and have a blessed day.

Again this is what i have analyzed, and the info have  compiled.

Your Brother RONALD WEDERFOORT

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Facebook PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Linkedin PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Twitter PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Blogger PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Empty Re: PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:40 pm

there is very very  strong evidence that the true reason they came here is to buy up all the dong  zim and dinar  and bring it back to there until it rv/ri
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  Empty Re: PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Jayzze wrote:there is very very  strong evidence that the true reason they came here is to buy up all the dong  zim and dinar  and bring it back to there until it rv/ri

Yes, that is pretty much what Martha and Yosef promote.... LOL

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Ronald wrote:Just think about these HUGE UFO, which can have all their Alien Technology which they use to extract and process what they need, and transport the waste product to any place they want using their TELE TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY.

I see that you watch a lot of Star Trek! They just transport what they want...No need to dump the waste back. LMAO!

If these HUGE UFO's want gas and oil, they can talk to OPEC and get all they want to fuel their ships. LOL

The OPEC countries have reduced production to increase the price, but I'm pretty sure that they will ramp up production to supply the "ALIENS" with all that they will need. There are a lot of workers in those countries in need of a job to support their families.

Could you get in touch with these "ALIENS" and put them in touch with OPEC...Ronald?

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:22 pm

no I do not watch star treck but I did stay at motel 6 and watched dinar treck
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Jayzze wrote:no I do not watch star treck but I did stay at motel 6 and watched dinar treck
How cool is that! Did they leave the lights on for ya? LOL

PROOF of HUGE UFO's are and still BEING USED under Water and Above Ground for Mining (Quarry) for Minerals of our Flat EARTH in the DOME.  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:52 pm

yep that's how I found my room by the light
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum